Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

Entertainment usually does. Do you really think "Seinfeld" was cogent political commentary? Neither is she.

And who feared any character on "Seinfeld"? Tell me, did you live in fear of Archie Bunker?

What forum are we in, Spunkles? TV?
That might be an appropriate forum in which to discuss Ocasio-Cortez. Certainly a political forum is not appropriate unless we are discussing all trouble she is causing within the Democratic Party.
She isn't causing trouble within the Democratic Party.

She is celebrating discussion.

Republicans, being a nearly all white party, simply don't understand how a coalition works.
And as long as they remain a nearly all white party, they will never understand.

Outright Nazis are running as Republicans, so don't worry about the Democratic left

I was just watching AOC on Seth Meyers.

He asked her is she wanted to outlaw children, ice cream and cows. And she laughed and said who could possibly believe such nonsense?

The unspoken answer was everyone in the Republican Party.

She said she was in the pit voting and a Republican asked her if Netflix paid her ten million dollars. She said she had heard Fox ran with such a story and was shocked a Republican member of congress actually believed such craziness.

She asked what fascination could a 29 year old congresswomen be for a bunch of middle aged and older men? It took a couple of seconds, then the audience burst out laughing.
Why are you blaming Republicans for all the lies and stupid things AOC says?
You can't believe anything Republicans say. They can't stop lying.

Here is the PDF of the Green New deal:

PDF of the Green New Deal

Quote the part where she says she wants to outlaw children and ice cream.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I must say, at least you are consistent. You cannot let a thread go past without whining about Republicans.

You need to cut down your smoking. No one is afraid of her. She’s a walking talking, Saturday night live skit.

See that? You just proved the point you thought you put down. AOC has more space in y'all's heads than the Rump organization ever rented out, and she gets it absolutely free.

Entertainment usually does. Do you really think "Seinfeld" was cogent political commentary? Neither is she.

And who feared any character on "Seinfeld"? Tell me, did you live in fear of Archie Bunker?

That might be an appropriate forum in which to discuss Ocasio-Cortez. Certainly a political forum is not appropriate unless we are discussing all trouble she is causing within the Democratic Party.

Republicans, being a nearly all white party, simply don't understand how a coalition works.
And as long as they remain a nearly all white party, they will never understand.

Outright Nazis are running as Republicans, so don't worry about the Democratic left
There you go again, celebrating he Democratic Party's racist perspective on America.

Do you or do you not live in fear of cartoonish ridiculous, comedic characters that you enjoy laughing at? Neither do we.

Such is AOC. Naturally, you take her seriously.
Here is a link to the Green New Deal.

[URL='https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres109/BILLS-116hres109ih.pdf']PDF of the Green New Deal[/URL]

All you have to do is point out the parts that outlaw children, hamburgers and Ice cream.

That's all you have to do.

And that will take Republicans from being lying and un serious clowns to people actually having a debate.

There you go again, celebrating he Democratic Party's racist perspective on America.
Um.......OK......Nazi's running as Republicans.......that's.........Democrats............celebrating...........racist.........OK, you lost me.

Can you explain it again?

In the mean time, here is some good reading:

‘I snookered them’: Illinois Nazi candidate creates GOP dumpster fire

Record breaking number of neo-Nazis and white nationalists running for office in the U.S.

Um.......OK......Nazi's running as Republicans.......that's.........Democrats............celebrating...........racist.........OK, you lost me.

Identifying people by their race rather than what they do is racism. If you don't believe me, just ask Dr. King, who said he dreamt of a time when people would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their hearts, but you continue to make race the cornerstone of every post as do most Democrats. Clearly, Dr. King was not dreaming of today's Democratic Party.

I was just watching AOC on Seth Meyers.

He asked her is she wanted to outlaw children, ice cream and cows. And she laughed and said who could possibly believe such nonsense?

The unspoken answer was everyone in the Republican Party.

She said she was in the pit voting and a Republican asked her if Netflix paid her ten million dollars. She said she had heard Fox ran with such a story and was shocked a Republican member of congress actually believed such craziness.

She asked what fascination could a 29 year old congresswomen be for a bunch of middle aged and older men? It took a couple of seconds, then the audience burst out laughing.
Why are you blaming Republicans for all the lies and stupid things AOC says?
You can't believe anything Republicans say. They can't stop lying.

Here is the PDF of the Green New deal:

Quote the part where she says she wants to outlaw children and ice cream.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I must say, at least you are consistent. You cannot let a thread go past without whining about Republicans.
Providing links about Nazi's running as Republicans is not whining. Whining is crying "it's not fair". Know anyone who does that?

Do you or do you not live in fear of cartoonish ridiculous, comedic characters that you enjoy laughing at? Neither do we.

All you have to do is point out the parts that outlaw children, hamburgers and Ice cream.

And that will take Republicans from being lying and un serious clowns to people actually having a debate.
The Green New Deal is an embarrassment to the Democratic Party which is why Pelosi refuses to put it to a vote in the House and why she and Schumer were furious when McConnell decided to put it to a vote in the Senate.

Identifying people by their race rather than what they do is racism. If you don't believe me, just ask Dr. King, who said he dreamt of a time when people would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their hearts, but you continue to make race the cornerstone of every post as do most Democrats. Clearly, Dr. King was not dreaming of today's Democratic Party.

See what I mean? You're using terms where you have NO CLUE what they mean.

Racism --- ONCE AGAIN ---- means a belief that one race is superior to another. Now try to plug that in to your half-baked ass-umptions about quotes you don't even understand and just parrot because you've been told to, yet cant' think your way through them.

Ain't gonna wash Hunior.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Perhaps even better than you do.
Maybe a little reading might help. Here are a variety of articles that should provide you with obviously much needed information.

Barbour apologizes after calling Obama's policies 'tar babies'

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Congressman calls Obama a 'tar baby'

White Republican Mississippi senator jokes about 'public hanging'

Mississippi senator, whose runoff opponent is black, jokes about 'public hanging'

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

The Green New Deal is an embarrassment to the Democratic Party which is why Pelosi refuses to put it to a vote in the House and why she and Schumer were furious when McConnell decided to put it to a vote in the Senate.
It wasn't a law. It was merely a policy guideline.

Here is a copy of it. Point out the part that upset you so.

PDF of Green New Deal

PDF of Green New Deal
McConnel is going to give the morons who put their names on it to vote on it, and then it will be law . . . . . or not.

Racism --- ONCE AGAIN ---- means a belief that one race is superior to another. Now try to plug that in to your half-baked ass-umptions about quotes you don't even understand and just parrot because you've been told to, yet cant' think your way through them.

Ain't gonna wash Hunior.
lol According to Dr. King it mens judging a person by the color of his or her skin and not by the content of his or her heart, but the Democrats clearly put race first. That's why Pelosi couldn't find support for censuring Omar's anti semitic rants. Identity politics is racist.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Perhaps even better than you do.
Maybe a little reading might help. Here are a variety of articles that should provide you with obviously much needed information.

Barbour apologizes after calling Obama's policies 'tar babies'

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Congressman calls Obama a 'tar baby'

White Republican Mississippi senator jokes about 'public hanging'

Mississippi senator, whose runoff opponent is black, jokes about 'public hanging'

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
There are still a lot of racists in America and clearly Joe Biden is one of them even if he is not "intentionally" racist.

Ain't gonna wash Hunior.
lol According to Dr. King it mens judging a person by the color of his or her skin and not by the content of his or her heart, but the Democrats clearly put race first. That's why Pelosi couldn't find support for censuring Omar's anti semitic rants. Identity politics is racist.

NOTHING IN THE QUOTE is "judging a person by the color of his or her skin" Dumbass. Wtf do you think the quote is about? It's about marketing. It's about his party's chances of "selling" a particular black candidate as opposed to other black candidates. And that's a consideration because, obviously, the US electorate's attitude toward it. Half an hour's perusal of this message board's racist reaction to O'bama makes that blatantly obvious.

Biden shouldn't have apologized for proffering an opinion on what some candidate's chances were. That's just PC gone wild bullshit. Just as yours is where you think identifying a person's race means "racism". Were that the case we could never have censuses or police reports or medical studies. Holy SHIT. :banghead:

Identifying someone's race AIN'T RACISM. Racism requires a value judgment. Which you don't have here.

PDF of Green New Deal
It can't be a law unless it is passed by both houses of Congress and signed by the President, but it certainly is a source of embarrassment to the Democratic Party as was Ocasio-Cortez' threat to support challengers in the primaries against moderates in the Party. The Democrat's campaign committee has responded to that threat by passing a rule that the DNC will boycott and company that works to unseat an incumbent. And her demand that ICE be disbanded is another source of embarrassment to the Party, as is her demande that Latinos be exempt from US immigration law or her argument that it is irresponsible to have babies because the world is becoming such a horrible place.

Ain't gonna wash Hunior.
So Republicans judged Obama to be a tar baby? And that is nothing racial?

Nothing racist here:

ephemera.tarbaby.013.jpg

Or here:

black-americana-tar-baby.jpg

This video is hilarious. It's from Fox and someone starts saying "tar baby" and the one black guy laughs in a very uncomfortable manner. They don't even realize how insulting they are.

"A Global Green New Deal"

A Global Green New Deal

She is simply a mouthpiece. Do you thinks it's coinkydink that she began prattling on about the "earth ending 12 years" in 2018? 12 years from 2018 coincides with the UN's Agenda 2030. (They realized they couldn't get it done in that time frame.)

Ain't gonna wash Hunior.

NOTHING IN THE QUOTE is "judging a person by the color of his or her skin" Dumbass. Wtf do you think the quote is about? It's about marketing. It's about his party's chances of "selling" a particular black candidate as opposed to other black candidates. And that's a consideration because, obviously, the US electorate's attitude toward it. Half an hour's perusal of this message board's racist reaction to O'bama makes that blatantly obvious.

Biden shouldn't have apologized for proffering an opinion on what some candidate's chances were. That's just PC gone wild bullshit. Just as yours is where you think identifying a person's race means "racism". Were that the case we could never have censuses or police reports or medical studies. Holy SHIT. :banghead:

Identifying someone's race AIN'T RACISM. Racism requires a value judgment. Which you don't have here.
Clearly you are in a minority on this issue since everyone including Biden found his statement offensive. The only argument that has been made for it is that he was not "intentionally" racist. I'm sure you are not being intentionally racist either.

PDF of Green New Deal
It can't be a law unless it is passed by both houses of Congress and signed by the President, but it certainly is a source of embarrassment to the Democratic Party as was Ocasio-Cortez' threat to support challengers in the primaries against moderates in the Party. The Democrat's campaign committee has responded to that threat by passing a rule that the DNC will boycott and company that works to unseat an incumbent. And her demand that ICE be disbanded is another source of embarrassment to the Party, as is her demande that Latinos be exempt from US immigration law or her argument that it is irresponsible to have babies because the world is becoming such a horrible place.
It's only embarrassing to the ignorant that refuse to read it.

Did you read it?

I posted a link to it.

Which part did you find embarrassing?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back