Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Matt Gaetz are teaming up

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I never saw this coming.

---Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., are teaming up for what many Americans would say is a good cause: banning members of Congress from trading stocks.---

I never saw this coming.

---Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., are teaming up for what many Americans would say is a good cause: banning members of Congress from trading stocks.---

I could easily Gaetz fighting for this cause but NEVER AOC. That really is a shocker. Good for her, though. A broken clock is right a couple of times a day.

But, but, who would ever run for Congress again?
There are other benefits to being in Congress, such as paying family members six figure salaries to work on your campaign. It's a great deal for the candidate's family since they're not even working a full year and the money comes from donations.

She’s just pissed and jealous because she missed out on the opportunity.
Nonetheless, she'll walk away with fortune. She's too altruistic at this time to take advantage of all the opportunities that are out there. She could command huge fees for personal appearances and speeches.

I could easily Gaetz fighting for this cause but NEVER AOC. That really is a shocker. Good for her, though. A broken clock is right a couple of times a day.
She ran her campaigns, as many progressive candidates choose to do, without accepting corporate PAC money. For her previous elections, including the first one which was a primary against an establishment Democrat, she raised money through small dollar donations from average Americans. This isn't a shock to anyone who actually follows politics.

Forum List

Back