Ocasio-Cortez is an albatross to the DNC

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Confounds House Democrats - The Atlantic

Just on Saturday, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced that she will be working with progressive activists to bring primary challenges against some of the more conservative Democrats in Congress, her own soon-to-be colleagues.

Remind me again how all the extremists are republicans. This broad is a as loony as Faraklan without the racial bigotry. I just have to wonder what "moderate" democrooks there are? Who's the democrook maverick beloved by the media as the only adult in the room when bucking his party leadership to make some asinine billion dollar "temporary" program that accomplishes nothing but never goes away?

There are, in other words, several early indications that Ocasio-Cortez will do things differently from the typical legislator, acting as a bomb-thrower and agitator in the People’s House. It’s something her supporters want very much—and something many of her Democratic colleagues aren’t sure how to feel about.

I'll tell you what they really feel about it, TERROR.

If these "eat the rich" bed wetters actually start going after all the rich democrook donors, guess where the donor money will stop going? The only reason billionaires buy democrook political whores is to keep the parasites in line. Keep them barely housed, poorly nourished yet rotund, uninformed, and contained for as little as possible. Lunatics like her would bankrupt the entire world in months given the checkbook. They DNC is merely a tool of the wealthy, they're not going to let a nut foul up their machine.

The CPUSA might start attracting more devotees as a result of the nuts being pushed out. I'm starting to appreciate this stupid bitch. She's vaguely pretty so I'm sure she at least serves as a fluid dumpster as well as a potential suicide bomber in a manner of speaking, not literally, that is going to fuck up the criminal enterprise from within either unwittingly, or knowingly if she has a shred of decency.

Then again they can straighten her out or make her disappear if it comes down to it. By saying that I mean disappear in prison.

the majority of blacks and hispanics usually center their policies on race

she is the biggest joke ever....but hey....this DemonRat East coast game has not ended yet! LOL :laugh:

• Banned
she is the biggest joke ever....but hey....this DemonRat East coast game has not ended yet! LOL :laugh:

Not sure about that.

Hank Johnson prattling on about islands capsizing is still the biggest ever, but this stupid broad just might run off with that trophy.

You don’t give the Albatross much credit, the albatross is much more intelligent it just couldn’t get enough from soros to run.

Today's Democrat leadership will be gone in a few years.
The next generation of Democrat leadership will be totally racist and far left.

Not sure about that.

Hank Johnson prattling on about islands capsizing is still the biggest ever, but this stupid broad just might run off with that trophy.

this stupid broad - as you say- ...will remain a joke everywhere and forever in USA forever!

never fear lol never!:wink_2:

I'll keep her

She is a voice of the people

A nice counter to the Republicans who have sold out to our nations wealthy

Just on Saturday, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced that she will be working with progressive activists to bring primary challenges against some of the more conservative Democrats in Congress, her own soon-to-be colleagues.

Remind me again how all the extremists are republicans. This broad is a as loony as Faraklan without the racial bigotry. I just have to wonder what "moderate" democrooks there are? Who's the democrook maverick beloved by the media as the only adult in the room when bucking his party leadership to make some asinine billion dollar "temporary" program that accomplishes nothing but never goes away?

There are, in other words, several early indications that Ocasio-Cortez will do things differently from the typical legislator, acting as a bomb-thrower and agitator in the People’s House. It’s something her supporters want very much—and something many of her Democratic colleagues aren’t sure how to feel about.

If these "eat the rich" bed wetters actually start going after all the rich democrook donors, guess where the donor money will stop going? The only reason billionaires buy democrook political whores is to keep the parasites in line. Keep them barely housed, poorly nourished yet rotund, uninformed, and contained for as little as possible. Lunatics like her would bankrupt the entire world in months given the checkbook. They DNC is merely a tool of the wealthy, they're not going to let a nut foul up their machine.

The CPUSA might start attracting more devotees as a result of the nuts being pushed out. I'm starting to appreciate this stupid bitch. She's vaguely pretty so I'm sure she at least serves as a fluid dumpster as well as a potential suicide bomber in a manner of speaking, not literally, that is going to fuck up the criminal enterprise from within either unwittingly, or knowingly if she has a shred of decency.

Then again they can straighten her out or make her disappear if it comes down to it. By saying that I mean disappear in prison.

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?

There are about half a dozen Democrats who won without any corporate money. They don't have to bow down to big money. That is scary to the corporate owned Democrats.

Forum List

Back