Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

And the best part is, she know exactly how to counter their foolishness.

Yes Republicans, she's coming, and HELL'S coming with her!!!

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

Hey, as long as she doesn't come over and write her name in chalk on the sidewalk, I'm ok.

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts one why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

yup

just like Democrats were afraid of Palin in 2008

Sure, but that crazy bitch has been in more drunken brawls than most men.

What does that have to do with the topic?

I'm not sure. Why did you bring her up?

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Why did you bring her up?

obvious comparison between the parties

Since YOU brought her up, and I only responded to YOUR post, You should go back and redo that course. You're the troll under this bridge.

Someone elected to Congress who thought there were three chambers in Congress is little concerning. She won the Democratic primary because Joe Crowley pulled an Eric Cantor and just assumed he would win and did nothing in the primary and then ran basically unopposed in the general election. We will get a lot of good political memes from some of the stuff she says outside of that I won't be giving her much thought.

If that excuse don't fly, you should claim the sun was in his eyes next.
That’s a fact you can deny it if you wish doesn’t matter to me just like her winning a seat that was never going to go Republican doesn’t.

yup

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Since YOU brought her up, and I only responded to YOUR post, You should go back and redo that course. You're the troll under this bridge.

dog, I brought up a legitimate comparison.

you decided to troll it by bringing up fistfights.

Fistfights have NOTHING to do with the thread

Someone elected to Congress who thought there were three chambers in Congress is little concerning. She won the Democratic primary because Joe Crowley pulled an Eric Cantor and just assumed he would win and did nothing in the primary and then ran basically unopposed in the general election. We will get a lot of good political memes from some of the stuff she says outside of that I won't be giving her much thought.

If that excuse don't fly, you should claim the sun was in his eyes next.
That’s a fact you can deny it if you wish doesn’t matter to me just like her winning a seat that was never going to go Republican doesn’t.

If all that makes you feel better about your guy losing, then good for you. I suspect the fact that more people voted for her than for your guy has more to do with it.

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?
By this standard, you people are terrified of Trump.

yup

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

You should go back and redo that course.

good idea

Done

She got the crazy eyes.....RUNNNNN!!!

Definitely does have those. She's harboring some real batshit crazy behind those eyes. The kind of batshit crazy that makes a person want to introduce her to Mr. Baseball Bat.

CXodFEg.jpg

fqh0xcvlar611.jpg

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Palin had nothing to do with the thread, but since you brought her into it, there is no way fist fights wouldn't be fair game. Next time don't bring her up if you don't want her most famous actions mentioned. Either that, or make a rule saying only nice things can be said about her.

Meh. I'm not afraid of her. She's vapid. IMO, she's quite comparable to Michelle Bachman. Sarah Palin is a league above. None of them are significant enough to be frightened of at the moment. My nickel's worth.

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

I wish I could just wipe any responses to my posts that I didn't like.

Ok then. Sarah Palin vs. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a no-holds barred knock-down drag-out street fight, wet tshirts allowed.

Who would win?

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Palin had nothing to do with the thread, but since you brought her into it, there is no way fist fights wouldn't be fair game. Next time don't bring her up if you don't want her most famous actions mentioned. Either that, or make a rule saying only nice things can be said about her.

Palin had nothing to do with the thread, but since you brought her into it,

A comparison between Alexandra and Sarah, considering how loopy each are, perfectly fine.

there is no way fist fights wouldn't be fair game.

fist fights have nothing to do with the topic

Next time don't bring her up if you don't want her most famous actions mentioned.

Far from her most famous action, but about what I would expect a troll to remember.

1vxq3q.jpg

They should be terrified of her.
She's smart,
she's Hispanic,
she's young and
she's a woman.

Republicans don't understand smart women. Not really. Remember, they thought, and still do, that Sarah Palin was smart:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back at Sarah Palin

“If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress—Uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the clip. “We can’t start working in 2020.” (a comment from Ocasio-Cortez that drove Republicans nutz)

“Maybe instead of Republicans drooling over every minute of footage of me in slow-mo, waiting to chop up word slips that I correct in real-time (sic), they actually step up enough to make the argument they want to make: that they don’t believe people deserve a right to healthcare.” (this was her return comment)

Remember this:

Melissa Harris Perry laughs at Sarah Palin's moronic antics

And she said this:

“Now that’s *TWO* fallen GOP Vice Pres candidates going after a freshman Congresswoman that’s not even sworn in yet. Isn’t it a little early to be bringing out the big guns?” (Leiberman, who is now Republican and Sarah Palin)

---------------

When dumb, much older and white Republican gets into an argument with a young and smart minority, the older loses. For one, they get no respect for starting a fight when they are supposed to be a respected elder. Instead, they come across as a doddering old fool and worst of all, they look uncool.

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

I wish I could just wipe any responses to my posts that I didn't like.

I wish you could stay on topic, and desist trolling.

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. /QUOTE]

No, no, no. That is partisan propaganda, no better than the 'I can count to potato' crap that the Donald cultists here have been saying against her. Sensible people are afraid of AOC in Congress for the same reason sensible people are afraid of Donald in the White House. Because of an amazing lack of competence mixed with incalculable arrogance that makes the individual in question believe they can be good at this new job by the sheer power of being too stubborn to accept they're in over their heads.

AOC graduated college with a degree in economics and beat a long term congressman out of his seat. Can't figure why she's aggravating so many poster except maybe some of them are jealous of her?

1vxq3q.jpg

They should be terrified of her.
She's smart,
she's Hispanic,
she's young and
she's a woman.

Republicans don't understand smart women. Not really. Remember, they thought, and still do, that Sarah Palin was smart:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back at Sarah Palin

“If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress—Uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the clip. “We can’t start working in 2020.” (a comment from Ocasio-Cortez that drove Republicans nutz)

“Maybe instead of Republicans drooling over every minute of footage of me in slow-mo, waiting to chop up word slips that I correct in real-time (sic), they actually step up enough to make the argument they want to make: that they don’t believe people deserve a right to healthcare.” (this was her return comment)

Remember this:

Melissa Harris Perry laughs at Sarah Palin's moronic antics

And she said this:

“Now that’s *TWO* fallen GOP Vice Pres candidates going after a freshman Congresswoman that’s not even sworn in yet. Isn’t it a little early to be bringing out the big guns?” (Leiberman, who is now Republican and Sarah Palin)

---------------

When dumb, much older and white Republican gets into an argument with a young and smart minority, the older loses. For one, they get no respect for starting a fight when they are supposed to be a respected elder. Instead, they come across as a doddering old fool and worst of all, they look uncool.

Give her a break. She's young and inexperienced.

There will be more than ample opportunities for hilarity with this one.

1vxq3q.jpg

She is the gust front of the coming generation of government, and the harbringer of doom for the party of over controlling rich white guys.

Forum List

Back