Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

And the best part is, she know exactly how to counter their foolishness.

Yes Republicans, she's coming, and HELL'S coming with her!!!

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts one why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

I'm quakin my loafers, Marc.

Has any incoming congress person ever generated so much talk among the opposing party? There are easily 5 to 6 threads a day about her on this forum alone.

She has already moved into their heads
Indeed sir,

Ocasio-Cortez is living rent-free in every. single. self-professed. Repulbican/conservative/rightwing. head.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
------------------------------------------ i don't think that while i would oppose this skinny chick . She doesn't bother me but i do believe that she would bother lots of 'repubs' Marc .

They are fearful because, finally, they have to contend with an unabashed liberal progressive that's fighting for the people. Moreover, she's a woman, so they won't be able to just come out her any type of way.

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts one why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

yup

just like Democrats were afraid of Palin in 2008
Palin lost

Ocasio Cortez won

1vxq3q.jpg

yup

Palin lost

Ocasio Cortez won

says a lot about Democrat standards, doesn't it?

1vxq3q.jpg

yup

Palin lost

Ocasio Cortez won

On that we affectionately recall the great P. T. Barnum ...

1vxq3q.jpg

yup

Sure, but that crazy bitch has been in more drunken brawls than most men.

What does that have to do with the topic?

1vxq3q.jpg

Any other thoughts on why Republicans are left quaking in their boots over this. one. little. woman?

:laughing0301:

Cortez is a running joke. She should have her pants pulled down in public, so everyone could laugh at her.

You know that if they'd done the same thing with Hitler, nobody would have ever heard from him again.

1vxq3q.jpg

yup

I'm not sure. Why did you bring her up?

Every FOXNEWS host and far rightwing guest can't keep the woman's name off their filthy lips.

Ocasio-Cortez has these bastards practically shatting themselves.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Someone elected to Congress who thought there were three chambers in Congress is little concerning. She won the Democratic primary because Joe Crowley pulled an Eric Cantor and just assumed he would win and did nothing in the primary and then ran basically unopposed in the general election. We will get a lot of good political memes from some of the stuff she says outside of that I won't be giving her much thought.

Someone elected to Congress who thought there were three chambers in Congress is little concerning. She won the Democratic primary because Joe Crowley pulled an Eric Cantor and just assumed he would win and did nothing in the primary and then ran basically unopposed in the general election. We will get a lot of good political memes from some of the stuff she says outside of that I won't be giving her much thought.

If that excuse don't fly, you should claim the sun was in his eyes next.

1vxq3q.jpg

yup

I'm not sure. Why did you bring her up?

I'm not sure.

Perhaps, trolling 101?

Why did you bring her up?

obvious comparison between the parties

Forum List

Back