Republican Smear Machine

Biden will be asked over and over, why he is on the ticket with a man he said was unqualified in the debates....

And, at the same time, he will have nothing to go after Palin with.

Hopefully Palin studies up on foreign policy before the debates. I'd laugh my ass off if she comes out swinging against Biden.

You might see it that way but I don't see that Palin has much to bring to the table. Now that all the players in the game have been revealed I see the Democrats with the edge. Nothing I've seen about Palin suggests she could take over being POTUS if something happened to McCain.

Yet somehow Obama who has less experience than here can be elected?

Seriously you guys probably dont want to attack her on her experience since she has more than Obama. It's a really dumb argument.

John McCain made a GREAT choice. Both the PUMA's and the Conservatives on several sites have been to are VERY happy about this. Infact, I think John McCain's campain contributions over the week end will be enormous! Not to mention the on the ground campaining and voluntering will be huge also. They are stoked up now! Oblahblah is in big trouble!:eusa_clap:

$3 million so far from what I hear.

McCain will be asked why he picked such an inexperienced VP.

By whom? Obama? That'll go over real well.

Biden's going to ask Palin why she's running if she's so experienced? Ha. I'd like to see him try, then she'll just refer to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV14xqelWxY"]this[/ame].

Then MCcain will turn to Obama and say are you talking about experience....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6syUD1I4U]YouTube - Barack Obama says will NOT run for President 2008 election because he lacks experience[/ame]

Palin has executive experience as a Governor, while Obama has some speeches(according to Hillary)

And simply reply that she is more experienced that Senator Obama, which is probably not a direction that Obama really wants to go down if he is smart.

And simply reply that she is more experienced that Senator Obama, which is probably not a direction that Obama really wants to go down if he is smart.
there is one problem with that
they have already gone down that road
it was their first announcement
:rofl:

Indicted? :lol:

She's completely cooperated with the investigation of the Democratic board reviewing the allegations against her. She's hiding nothing because she's done nothing wrong. She fired the commissioner because he was not doing his job to her standards, and it's completely unrelated to the case involving her former brother-in-law. Personally, I think whoever let that man stay on the police force SHOULD have been fired.

adn.com | Alaska Politics : Palin administration launches its own inquiry into Monegan firing

She called the investigation in on herself. How could she be hiding anything? This will turn out to be nothing. They are grasping at straws.

By whom? Obama? That'll go over real well.

Biden's going to ask Palin why she's running if she's so experienced? Ha. I'd like to see him try, then she'll just refer to this.

By voters and by media. Larry King just asked that question tonight. He was told by the respondent that this is the nost popular Govenor in the US. he could not get an answer to his question.

there are companies with more people than lived in the community where she was Mayor. There are suburbs larger than her entire state.

When all the dumbass liberal character assassinations and gas attacks are done, McCain and Palin are going to be in the White House. The whole stinking liberal attack machine already knows this, and they're all bent to the point of having nothing left but shit to talk.

I love it.

When all the dumbass liberal character assassinations and gas attacks are done, McCain and Palin are going to be in the White House. The whole stinking liberal attack machine already knows this, and they're all bent to the point of having nothing left but shit to talk.

I love it.

Don't worry it is going to be just as funny as 64' when Barry Goldwater got his ass handed to him by Lyndon B. Johnston!!!:eusa_whistle:

Don't worry it is going to be just as funny as 64' when Barry Goldwater got his ass handed to him by Lyndon B. Johnston!!!

Well... aside from not worrying... I don't recall a President by the last name of "Johnston." :cuckoo:

Last edited:
My problem is not with her. It is that McCain by his choice is saying women only vote for gender. Thats BS.

You're free to interpret it that way. I think he had many reasons for choosing McCain. Trying to sway the Hillary voters is one of them, but I think it's the lesser of all his reasons, really.

Forum List

Back