Republican Smear Machine

I smell FEAR you whiney-ass, leftwingnut muterfuckers.:badgrin:

Gunny, I believe the term for left wing loonies is moonbat

Moonbat. This is the human personification of the two terms described above. It is a human whose cerebral cortex has turned to silly putty causing him or her to mentally slide down the evolutionary ladder to the level of a winged rat who is influenced by the moon and wants to suck your blood. Also affectionately known as a "Democrat".

Gunny, I believe the term for left wing loonies is moonbat

Moonbat. This is the human personification of the two terms described above. It is a human whose cerebral cortex has turned to silly putty causing him or her to mentally slide down the evolutionary ladder to the level of a winged rat who is influenced by the moon and wants to suck your blood. Also affectionately known as a "Democrat".
:clap2::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So all Democrats and stupid and all Republicans are smart? That's an open-minded and intelligent way of thinking. NOT :cuckoo:

oh and the term "wingnut" has no negative connotations?

You call republicans wingnuts therefore it is only fair (and we all know dems are all for fairness) that a republican can call a lefty loony a moonbat.

oh and the term "wingnut" has no negative connotations?

You call republicans wingnuts therefore it is only fair (and we all know dems are all for fairness) that a republican can call a lefty loony a moonbat.

Whoa!!! Back the truck up!!! I never referred to Republicans as "wingnut." I never called the Democrats any names either!!! I'm an independent and fear extremists on both sides of the bell curve. I don't have a very high opinion of anyone who thinks their opinion is the only valid opinion or their way is the only right way. Many roads can lead to the same destination . . . none of them are wrong if they get you there, right?

So let's stop acting like children and calling each other names, respect each other's different points of view and AGREE TO DISAGREE!!!!! When people start calling each other names it appears to me that they have nothing more intelligent to say so they resort to school yard tactics.

:eusa_whistle: Can't we all just get along!?!

Whoa!!! Back the truck up!!! I never referred to Republicans as "wingnut." I never called the Democrats any names either!!! I'm an independent and fear extremists on both sides of the bell curve. I don't have a very high opinion of anyone who thinks their opinion is the only valid opinion or their way is the only right way. Many roads can lead to the same destination . . . none of them are wrong if they get you there, right?

So let's stop acting like children and calling each other names, respect each other's different points of view and AGREE TO DISAGREE!!!!! When people start calling each other names it appears to me that they have nothing more intelligent to say so they resort to school yard tactics.

then he wasnt refering to you ;)

Regardless. If you don't have something intelligent (or at least semi-intelligent to say) maybe ya just shouldn't say anything instead of resorting to teenage name-calling. Man-up.

For Christ's sake lighten up will ya.

half the problem in the worls is that we are all so thin skinned. A little good natured ribbing is considered a a crime. Get over it and have a little fun.

What's next outlawing sarcasm?

No that's your own bullshit you smell, Gunny. :lol:

Glad you finally came out of the closet and let US all know your not as non judgemental as you would like to seem.

She doesn't know the territory, Gunny. That's is what your side has been bitching about Obama, but now it doesn't matter.

72 years old and he picks someone to get votes rather that someone who could immedietely back him up if he has problems and can't run the country. That is partisan politics at its lowest. Don't care if she had to face down Putin et al as long as we get the anti abortion vote.

His mom may be 96, but his grandfather died at 61 and his dad at 72.

For him not to pick a seasoned person with international experience is a sign of how far he will go to try and win. The country first - another bullshit slogan that he doesn't mean at all. He hasn't been a maverick since 2000. Kissed bush's ass 90% of the time.

Let's see what develops on the debates you compassionate conservative father fukkers.:D

Fear, my ass.

Come out of what closet? I've made it pretty clear all over this board for years I despise the Democratic party and leftwingnut extremists. Not my fault you can't differentiate between them and liberals.

And yeah I know, each and every one of you claims to be a moderate liberal. THERE is the bullshit being smelled, if anywhere.

Otherwise, your post is nothing but conjecture on your part.

Simply put: you wingnuts are pathetic and your desperate attempts to smear the proof. I wish y'all lived close by ... my yard needs fertilizing.

puleeze..... go count all the disgusting obama smear threads.... you know, like how he's a terrorist and a secret muslim, yadda, yadda....

and palin hasn't been smeared... she is going to be subjected to being judged, though, if she wants to play with the big boys.

You mean the ones I put in the flame zone? Or are you referring to the ones where you squealed "smear" and deflected to McCain just because someone dared ask a question about Obama? Those don't count.

There was NOT 8 of the first 10 threads in a forum on this board smears against Obama and you KNOW it. I wouldn't have tolerated the shit from rightwingnuts anymore than I'm going to tolerate this, and you damned-well know that.

And if all you see is Palin being subjected to being judged then YOU have a problem. This is gradeschool bullshit and nothing more than idiots spamming this board.

It looks like Johnny "The Manchurian Candidate" McCain pulled out the desperation card with his VP pick. It looks like Sheryl Crow will be playing in the White House in January, after all.:eusa_whistle:

I really don't care who he chose. The lefties on this board cried so many tears about anyone even asking about Obama I thought I was going to have to issue rubber rafts and rain gear.

The rightwingnuts that got stupid are gone. Hint-fucking-hint.

Forum List

Back