Republican Smear Machine

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Seems I heard about this particular entity recently, on this board.

Yet 8 of the first 10 threads are Palin smears. What is this? A forest fire? If you stamp hard, fast and long enough you'll put it out?

I smell FEAR you whiney-ass, leftwingnut muterfuckers.:badgrin:

They are afraid. Otherwise they wouldnt be upset. It's amazing to contrast our view of Biden with their view of Palin.

They hate the Palin pick. If she is supposedly so bad, why are they so upset about it? why arent they happy?

Last week when Biden was announced as Obama's running mate you saw the conservatives around here happy about it! We couldnt believe Obama would pick someone with such great amno for us.

The Palin choice hit them hard. And so they are starting personal attacks.

I am thrilled with the pick.

It may kill McCain. Especially if she is indicted.

I am thrilled with the pick.

It may kill McCain. Especially if she is indicted.

Indicted? :lol:

She's completely cooperated with the investigation of the Democratic board reviewing the allegations against her. She's hiding nothing because she's done nothing wrong. She fired the commissioner because he was not doing his job to her standards, and it's completely unrelated to the case involving her former brother-in-law. Personally, I think whoever let that man stay on the police force SHOULD have been fired.

She is being investigated and the report is due in on Oct. 31st.

Trick or treat!!!

http://www.centredaily.com/news/politics/story/807698.html

Palin's abrupt dismissal of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan is now being investigated by a special counsel hired by the Alaska Legislature as to whether there was any official misconduct.

The Legislature is spending up to $100,000 "to investigate the circumstances and events surrounding the termination of former Public Safety Commissioner Monegan, and potential abuses of power and/or improper actions by members of the executive branch."

I smell FEAR you whiney-ass, leftwingnut muterfuckers.

No that's your own bullshit you smell, Gunny. :lol:

Glad you finally came out of the closet and let US all know your not as non judgemental as you would like to seem.

She doesn't know the territory, Gunny. That's is what your side has been bitching about Obama, but now it doesn't matter.

72 years old and he picks someone to get votes rather that someone who could immedietely back him up if he has problems and can't run the country. That is partisan politics at its lowest. Don't care if she had to face down Putin et al as long as we get the anti abortion vote.

His mom may be 96, but his grandfather died at 61 and his dad at 72.

For him not to pick a seasoned person with international experience is a sign of how far he will go to try and win. The country first - another bullshit slogan that he doesn't mean at all. He hasn't been a maverick since 2000. Kissed bush's ass 90% of the time.

Let's see what develops on the debates you compassionate conservative father fukkers.:D

Fear, my ass.

Yet 8 of the first 10 threads are Palin smears. What is this? A forest fire? If you stamp hard, fast and long enough you'll put it out?

She is being investigated by her own legislature.

Damn leftwing muterfuckers!

She is being investigated and the report is due in on Oct. 31st.

Trick or treat!!!

http://www.centredaily.com/news/politics/story/807698.html

Palin's abrupt dismissal of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan is now being investigated by a special counsel hired by the Alaska Legislature as to whether there was any official misconduct.

The Legislature is spending up to $100,000 "to investigate the circumstances and events surrounding the termination of former Public Safety Commissioner Monegan, and potential abuses of power and/or improper actions by members of the executive branch."

I like how he link you posted supported the fact that Wooten SHOULD have been fired and that he was not. If the commissioner is not taking bad cops off the street, he should be dismissed.

I like how he link you posted supported the fact that Wooten SHOULD have been fired and that he was not. If the commissioner is not taking bad cops off the street, he should be dismissed.

What does it say about McCain's judgement that he picked a inexperienced VP who is under investigation for influence peddling?

What does it say about McCain's judgement that he picked a inexperienced VP who is under investigation for influence peddling?

What does it say about you that you post the same thing in fifteen different threads so that we get tired of responding to it fifteen times?

And, I think it says nothing about McCain when the investigation is complete and we see that Palin has done nothing wrong.

She's under investigation by her own legislature.

What happens if she is indicted on Oct. 31st.?

Oh......that's right.....

I forgot that Republicans like to vote for people under indictment....

Indicted Senator Wins G.O.P. Primary

By WILLIAM YARDLEY
Published: August 27, 2008
Senator Ted Stevens’s easy victory in Alaska’s Republican primary on Tuesday sets him up for two more fights this fall that are likely to be much tougher: one in the general election and the other in the courtroom.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/28/us/28alaska.html?bl&ex=1220068800&en=2f21b7221a4aa4eb&ei=5087

Last edited:
Oh......that's right.....

I forgot that Republicans like to vote for people under indictment....

Indicted Senator Wins G.O.P. Primary

By WILLIAM YARDLEY
Published: August 27, 2008
Senator Ted Stevens’s easy victory in Alaska’s Republican primary on Tuesday sets him up for two more fights this fall that are likely to be much tougher: one in the general election and the other in the courtroom.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/28/us/28alaska.html?bl&ex=1220068800&en=2f21b7221a4aa4eb&ei=5087

Big time deflection, Jsanders kicked your ass, just admit it. You posted an article and didn't read it....:lol:

puleeze..... go count all the disgusting obama smear threads.... you know, like how he's a terrorist and a secret muslim, yadda, yadda....

and palin hasn't been smeared... she is going to be subjected to being judged, though, if she wants to play with the big boys.

Forum List

Back