Republican Smear Machine

Just keep telling yourself that. Then reality will smack you upside the head when the Manchurian Candidate and his Show Piece get sent home in Jan.:eusa_whistle:
uh, the election is in Nov, and McCain would still be a senator even if he loses this race
and Palin will still be Governor
there will be no "sending home" BS
you are one very deluded person
go vote for your green party candidate

uh, the election is in Nov, and McCain would still be a senator even if he loses this race
and Palin will still be Governor
there will be no "sending home" BS
you are one very deluded person
go vote for your green party candidate

Unless she's indicted.

I'm one of those individuals who pledges no allegiance to any particular party, just to the individual candidates who share most of my views on the serious issues. Let's face it, I'm sure that there are people out there who don't agree with everything for which their party candidates stand. Palin has been govenor of Alaska for two years and has kept her campaign promises. She apparently has the gumption to go up against even members of her own party, so kudos to her there (especially given the fact that there are some people on this site who defend their party even when they probably know they shouldn't). On the downside, she was mayor of a city who has even less than 10% of the population of the city of Philadelphia and I'm sure about 1% of their problems. And, she's only been governor for two years. I'm not a huge fan of Barack or McCain. But with the state of our foreign affairs, and based on his foreign policy experience, I believe Biden was a good choice. If everybody gets real and honest, nobody is perfect -- not the Republican candidates, not the democratic candidates. My first choice didn't get nominated so I'm on the fence. I'll just watch the debates and see what happens. I've found that you learn a lot more by listen than you do by talking.

......and that's how John McCain met his third wife.

vp-maccain-cp-5416664.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
So to sum it up: Palin got choosen because:
-she will be a good hook for highly religious voters
-not associated to Bush/Cheney etc.
-beeing not really powerfull, she will likely have less skeletons in her closet than other contenders
-She is young and a women
-she may win hillary voters who did not really care about politics.

It seems like a viable decision, strategy wise.
Lets see if it will work out.

Let's vote for Palin because she looks hot. Who cares if she's a right wing fanatic with no experience?

Let's keep our priorities straight. Give me that eye candy.

Forum List

Back