Republican Smear Machine

Oh......that's right.....

I forgot that Republicans like to vote for people under indictment....

Indicted Senator Wins G.O.P. Primary

By WILLIAM YARDLEY
Published: August 27, 2008
Senator Ted Stevens’s easy victory in Alaska’s Republican primary on Tuesday sets him up for two more fights this fall that are likely to be much tougher: one in the general election and the other in the courtroom.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/28/us/28alaska.html?bl&ex=1220068800&en=2f21b7221a4aa4eb&ei=5087

actually, from a political perspective, it's not a bad thing that stevens won... he'll be easier to beat in the general....

she is going to be subjected to being judged, though, if she wants to play with the big boys.

Have they agreed on the standards thy are going to judge her by yet ? Is this one of those "keep flinging until something sticks" deals or the same standards as Hillary, as Obama, as Biden ?

Look everyone ! Liberals are judging people OMG !

I don't see a lot to be worried about from the McCain pick. It seems like the Democrats have a better balanced ticket.

Except that all the experience on their ticket is on the wrong side of the ticket. At least the Republicans put them in the right order.

You might see it that way but I don't see that Palin has much to bring to the table. Now that all the players in the game have been revealed I see the Democrats with the edge. Nothing I've seen about Palin suggests she could take over being POTUS if something happened to McCain.

Nothing I've seen about Palin suggests she could take over being POTUS if something happened to McCain.

I agree. But nothing I've seen from Obama suggests he can take over being POTUS if elected. And guess who agrees with me, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV14xqelWxY"]his running mate[/ame].

I agree. But nothing I've seen from Obama suggests he can take over being POTUS if elected. And guess who agrees with me, his running mate.

pwned-facekick.jpg

Seems I heard about this particular entity recently, on this board.

Yet 8 of the first 10 threads are Palin smears. What is this? A forest fire? If you stamp hard, fast and long enough you'll put it out?

I smell FEAR you whiney-ass, leftwingnut muterfuckers.:badgrin:

It looks like Johnny "The Manchurian Candidate" McCain pulled out the desperation card with his VP pick. It looks like Sheryl Crow will be playing in the White House in January, after all.:eusa_whistle:

Desperation card? I think this was the smartest move. I think a LOT of consideration went into this, and I think Palin has a lot more to offer the campaign, and a lot less of a chance to screw it up.

I agree. But nothing I've seen from Obama suggests he can take over being POTUS if elected. And guess who agrees with me, his running mate.

There is a factor of the context that it was said in to me. At the time Biden said it I agreed, but that was before I took time to learn more about Obama, or who he would pick as VP.

Seems I heard about this particular entity recently, on this board.

Yet 8 of the first 10 threads are Palin smears. What is this? A forest fire? If you stamp hard, fast and long enough you'll put it out?

I smell FEAR you whiney-ass, leftwingnut muterfuckers.:badgrin:

:lol: I love the pick, it kills McCain. But I also love that your an administrator using that language for your argument. Hilarious

There is a factor of the context that it was said in to me. At the time Biden said it I agreed, but that was before I took time to learn more about Obama, or who he would pick as VP.
yeah, biden didnt expect to be the VP candidate then
LOL

Desperation card? I think this was the smartest move. I think a LOT of consideration went into this, and I think Palin has a lot more to offer the campaign, and a lot less of a chance to screw it up.

This is a major F-Up on the part of the RNC, to force McCain to pick Palin. Hillary voters aren't that stupid to vote for her just because she is a woman. They know she has no experience. McCain is toast. It is going to be the shit storm of all time on the Republicans in November! Pass the popcorn!:eusa_whistle:

This is a major F-Up on the part of the RNC, to force McCain to pick Palin. Hillary voters aren't that stupid to vote for her just because she is a woman. They know she has no experience. McCain is toast. It is going to be the shit storm of all time on the Republicans in November! Pass the popcorn!:eusa_whistle:

They aren't after Hillary voters so much as they are after the neocons. They need to make sure that the Bible thumpers show up in full force on election day. Romney didn't offer that, Pawlenty didn't offer that, Lieberman sure as hell didn't offer that, but Palin does.

McCain appeals to the Hillary voters on his own.

Palin will only pull people who want to vote for a woman, which are few compared to the conservatives that McCain NEEDS to go out and vote.

They aren't after Hillary voters so much as they are after the conservatives. They need to make sure that the Bible thumpers show up in full force on election day. Romney didn't offer that, Pawlenty didn't offer that, Lieberman sure as hell didn't offer that, but Palin does.

Palin will only pull people who want to vote for a woman, which are few compared to the conservatives that McCain NEEDS to go out and vote.
fixed

They aren't after Hillary voters so much as they are after the neocons. They need to make sure that the Bible thumpers show up in full force on election day. Romney didn't offer that, Pawlenty didn't offer that, Lieberman sure as hell didn't offer that, but Palin does.

John McCain made a GREAT choice. Both the PUMA's and the Conservatives on several sites have been to are VERY happy about this. Infact, I think John McCain's campain contributions over the week end will be enormous! Not to mention the on the ground campaining and voluntering will be huge also. They are stoked up now! Oblahblah is in big trouble!:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
The Palin Nomination is going to bump McCain zero. It will get him no where. The convention will bump him some the debates between McCain and Obama will net them nothing and Biden v Palin she dies a slow death as does the republican hope of the White House.

The Palin Nomination is going to bump McCain zero. It will get him no where. The convention will bump him some the debates between McCain and Obama will net them nothing and Biden v Palin she dies a slow death as does the republican hope of the White House.

Biden will be asked over and over, why he is on the ticket with a man he said was unqualified in the debates....

Forum List

Back