• They Dont care about black people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they Couldnt lie our way into iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other: please specify

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree. Gore would not have wasted time men and money in Iraq, like the chimp did

Gore would wave his finger, and lecture the terrorists about the harm the did to the enviroment when they brought down the towers. All the dust and dirt in the air, you know

THEN, he would talk about the loss of life and go to the UN to have the terrorists denounced by the UNSC

Gore would wave his finger, and lecture the terrorists about the harm the did to the enviroment when they brought down the towers. All the dust and dirt in the air, you know

THEN, he would talk about the loss of life and go to the UN to have the terrorists denounced by the UNSC

again..we must agree to disagree. I believe that the key issues is that Gore would not have invaded Iraq.... a decision that - finally - the vast majority of America has come to view as a terrible mistake.

again..we must agree to disagree. I believe that the key issues is that Gore would not have invaded Iraq.... a decision that - finally - the vast majority of America has come to view as a terrible mistake.

As Todd Beamer was saying "Let's roll"

Gore would roll over - like the Dems want to do in Iraq

again...we must agree to disagree....all you have is supposition. All I have are the statements of Gore regarding the war in Iraq and how he has called it a mistake from day one.... and how the vast majority of Americans now agree with him.

again...we must agree to disagree....all you have is supposition. All I have are the statements of Gore regarding the war in Iraq and how he has called it a mistake from day one.... and how the vast majority of Americans now agree with him.

Al Bore talks a great hame - but the problem is he never walks the walk

As with global warming, or is it global cooling - or climate change? Oh well, what the hell - you know what it is; Al says what we need to do - but he never does anything himself

Al Bore talks a great hame - but the problem is he never walks the walk

As with global warming, or is it global cooling - or climate change? Oh well, what the hell - you know what it is; Al says what we need to do - but he never does anything himself

If I had been a pompom waver for the war in Iraq (like you), I would be avoiding the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans think it was a mistake...

just like you avoid it.

If I had been a pompom waver for the war in Iraq (like you), I would be avoiding the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans think it was a mistake...

just like you avoid it.

and the terrorists hope your surrender plan wins this time

only a liberal would think wanting your country to win would make you a pompom waver

and the terrorists hope your surrender plan wins this time

only a liberal would think wanting your country to win would make you a pompom waver

I have always wanted my country to win the war against islamic extremists. I have never thought that the invasion, conquest, and continued occupation of Iraq did anything productive in the effort to win the war against islamic extremists. I still don't. Most of America now agrees. I guess they are all ignorant too?

I have always wanted my country to win the war against islamic extremists. I have never thought that the invasion, conquest, and continued occupation of Iraq did anything productive in the effort to win the war against islamic extremists. I still don't. Most of America now agrees. I guess they are all ignorant too?

When did I say they were ignorant?

The liberal media slants the news and reports what they WANT to happen - not what happened

Case in point

Army Recruiting Goals: Another Example of the Media's Management of the News

Bear in mind these facts included in some of the stories I cite below but usually well after the lede:

The Army is nonetheless ahead of its year-to-date recruiting goal
July, August, and September are traditionally the best months for recruiting
Many potential enlistees are turned away from being overweight or lacking a high school diploma
Some experts, such as former Defense undersecretary Edwin Dorn, marvel that "the big surprise is that Army recruiting has remained as healthy as it has been" given the Iraq war's falling support in the polls.
Nope, instead the lede is two straight months of numbers that aren't up to par and immediately Iraq is blamed.

Voila! A "trend" story waiting to happen for a media bent on managing the news.
Let's take a look at some major news outlets.

Chicago Tribune (at least they admit the economy's strong)

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The Army missed its recruiting goals in June for
the second straight month, as rising casualties in Iraq and a strong
economy at home kept the service from enlisting enough new soldiers,
Pentagon officials said.

The New York Times (another economy is strong admission, is Paul Krugman looking?)

WASHINGTON, July 9 — The Army missed its recruiting goals in June for
the second straight month, as rising casualties in Iraq and a strong
economy at home kept the service from enlisting enough new soldiers,
Pentagon officials said.

Reuters:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Army, strained by wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, missed its recruiting goal for the second straight month
in June, indicating a trend that some defense officials on Monday
called worrying.

And last but not least, The Washington Post:

The U.S. Army fell short of its active-duty recruiting goal for June by
about 15 percent, defense officials said yesterday. It is the second
consecutive month the service's enlistment effort has faltered amid the
American public's growing discontent over the war in Iraq.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13996

Forum List

Back