Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other: please specify

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They walked away from what put them into power

Reagan conservatism

There are some who are trying to bring the party back to those principals

I agree with that too. They stopped standing for their basic beliefs of small government and fiscal responsibility, and i think that just dooomed them.

and here is the link my conservative friends to make fun of why the liberals have such low approval ratings. If you want to know how i voted, send me a pm :p

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=49475

Reagan conservatism

Reagan conservatism

Ditto that......

And we need to vote out all those did...

Conservatives......time to kick out the garbage, and take our Party back...

I agree with that too. They stopped standing for their basic beliefs of small government and fiscal responsibility, and i think that just dooomed them.

Republicans became as arrogant as the Dems - and they paid a price

Now all of us are paying as Dems screw things up even worse

we need the fake conservatives out. tom mclintock said, it was better to lose, on what you stand for then to win on what you dont, and i agree with him. Lets get back to the party we were, the reagan conservatives, strong defense, small government, fiscal reponsibility, low taxes, less regulations, get the government out, and the private sector, and free market in. And lets stop the victim hood, the democratic party uses to get votes.

The race baiting and lies they use against republicans is disgusting.

Republicans became as arrogant as the Dems - and they paid a price

Now all of us are paying as Dems screw things up even worse

we need the fake conservatives out. tom mclintock said, it was better to lose, on what you stand for then to win on what you dont, and i agree with him. Lets get back to the party we were, the reagan conservatives, strong defense, small government, fiscal reponsibility, low taxes, less regulations, get the government out, and the private sector, and free market in. And lets stop the victim hood, the democratic party uses to get votes.

The race baiting and lies they use against republicans is disgusting.

What else do Dems have? The facts usually go against the, so they have to fall back on the race card and manufactured facts

Reagan conservatism

and you think that Rudy is more of a Reagan conservative than he is a moderate New York Rockefeller Republican???????

:rofl:

If you believe that the Republicans still have support in regards to the war in Iraq, you are so out of touch you might as well be on a different planet.

That was NOT what I said, nor what you said.

I stated the Republicans lost the Congress because of the way they handled Iraq. If you don't understand that, I have no hope for you.

and many more issues, so your statement was NOT, ''end of story."

Forum List

Back