Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

Wow.. It is truly amazing how many immature right wingers will actually neg you for simply disagreeing with them..

Man talk about low class morons..

Really.. You all shouldn't hate me.. It isn't my fault that most pond scum has a higher IQ than you..

CAgirl.. I will get personal with you so deal with it!! This is a personal issue so you better feel it bitch!!

Would you want someone discriminating against you??

Maybe we should go back to how it was a few decades ago.. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.. Maybe then you would understand.. Or not allowed to earn a fair wage..

Deal with it bitch and neg me all you want.. It isn't going to change the fact that you are a brainless moron that has no logical or moral arguement on this topic.. None of your neotards do..

I got neg repped twice this weekend by a lib supposedly for lying, which is just another way of saying "Giving my honest opinion".

Then my apologies.. That is abuse of the reputation system.. It wasn't me as I am sure you know.. But none the less.. It was abuse..

People should be rewarded for good posts and negged for bad posts.. Not because you disagree with them or you don't like the point they are making..

Look at me.. I have a rep power of 5.. And it isn't cause my posts suck..

You just have to learn how to be a better rep whore.

:eusa_whistle:

Because of what Brown did, yes, it can be asked now, and I'd bet almost anything, it will be in full use by next month.

way to dodge the question..

A persons sexual orientation is none of anyone business.. And no employer should ask and no resume should include it..

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out.. It is none of our business..

But CAGirl.. An employer can now ask you that.. Happy??

I think we should be able to ask you that here and require an answer.. After all.. We wouldn't want to make the homosexuals special now would we??

I got neg repped twice this weekend by a lib supposedly for lying, which is just another way of saying "Giving my honest opinion".

Then my apologies.. That is abuse of the reputation system.. It wasn't me as I am sure you know.. But none the less.. It was abuse..

People should be rewarded for good posts and negged for bad posts.. Not because you disagree with them or you don't like the point they are making..

Actually, it is because his posts suck. He just can't face reality.

way to dodge the question..

A persons sexual orientation is none of anyone business.. And no employer should ask and no resume should include it..

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out.. It is none of our business..

But CAGirl.. An employer can now ask you that.. Happy??

I think we should be able to ask you that here and require an answer.. After all.. We wouldn't want to make the homosexuals special now would we??

Actually, it is because his posts suck. He just can't face reality.

walp, maybe that's cause most of the time his face is facing his azz. now that's a dismal life experience innit? :eek:

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Ok.. Let the spin begin..

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

McDonnell was correct by rescinding the previous executive order and signing the new one that's in line with existing State laws. It's not the Governor's job to legislate from his bully pulpit...it's the Virginia State Legislatures job to write and pass laws.

Will you progressives EVER get a clue?

Wow.. It is truly amazing how many immature right wingers will actually neg you for simply disagreeing with them..

Really.. You all shouldn't hate me.. It isn't my fault that most pond scum has a higher IQ than you..

CAgirl.. I will get personal with you so deal with it!! This is a personal issue so you better feel it bitch!!

Maybe we should go back to how it was a few decades ago.. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.. Maybe then you would understand.. Or not allowed to earn a fair wage..

Deal with it bitch and neg me all you want.. It isn't going to change the fact that you are a brainless moron that has no logical or moral arguement on this topic.. None of your neotards do..

Oh-oh we have another whiner on the board. :lol:
I read your post, sonny, and if you had said that to me, I would have negged you also. There is a thing called "cause and effect", and you brought it forward to this thread. Learn to live with it. And for the love of God quit your damn whining.

Nahhhh....your posts don't suck....:lol:....you have a rep power of 5 because YOU suck at writing good posts.

Last edited:
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Ok.. Let the spin begin..

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

I TRUELY believe that one day maybe 50 years from now MOST Americans will look back at this time in history and be ASHAMED of how we treated a segment of our society. MOST Americans look back at how we treated African Americans and feel SHAME at how they were treated by the gov't and the laws of the time. Just as gays are being denyed the RIGHT to marry so were INTERRACIAL couples DENYED the RIGHT to marry. Does anyone here want to try to defend the LAWS that made it illegal for interracial couples to marry?

Sorry. In my opinion you cannot blur the line between a civil rights issue and a sexual orientation issue. They are 2 entirely different things.....just ask any African American.

Know what's really fun to watch here?

A lot of the conservatives here are nothing more than sellouts for big business and insurance. Spin it all you want, but bottom line? You guys of the conservative party go for the ones that make your wallets the fattest.

I haven't seen a principled conservative since Colin Powell stepped down from his cabinet appointment.

And CaliTwit? Might wanna re-read some of your posts bitch. A lot of the shit you accuse others of doing is the very thing your stupid ass is guilty of.

Like I said.......from your pics, and from your posts, after watching an interview with Karen Hanretty (Republican strategist), I just gotta wonder.........are you her?

Know what's really fun to watch here?

A lot of the conservatives here are nothing more than sellouts for big business and insurance. Spin it all you want, but bottom line? You guys of the conservative party go for the ones that make your wallets the fattest.
Damn right!!!!

Hey...if you want to live in squalor, be totally destitute and rely on the government for everything in your life..... have at it. Don't expect any sympathy from me.

Here you go BicycleSeatSniffer.....a little respite from your daily grind mooching off of society...
World-Naked-Bike-Ride-in--001.jpg

Actually, live on my pension and am happy with a humble life.

Why? It gives me time to write books and work on my inventions. Money isn't everything.

Not just him. What about that other GOP legislator from Virginia who said that children with retardation and other birth defects were punishment from God for allowing birth control and abortion.

I'll have to find a link later, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't mentioned in the McDonnell story.

Don't you love these Republicans with their ability to talk to God? They are holier than thou, no doubt about it.

Dean why do you hate ANYONE to your right?....do you live in that much fear?....when you were a kid did the Christian kid down the street kick your ass everyday?.....on the playground were you pushed around a circle by the "RIGHTIES"?.....did some Conservative blond reject you once?.....what the hell is it?....lets discuss it....your among friends here.....WE WANT TO HELP YOU DEAN......come on let it out....

Well......I've got a working idea for a computer screen that can be read by blind people, letters as well as pictures, and they can "view" the pictures in color.

I've also got an idea for lighted spinner rims that don't require a power source to stay lit.

Several others even...........

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

You're trying to compare ethnic enclaves to businesses?

Okay.............it's simple............

Ethnic enclaves won't kick you out for being homosexual. Businesses (and the people that run them) will, if they are given a chance.

Big difference.

cant agree with that ABS....were i am at Mexicans and Blacks dont exactly embrace you for being gay.....i seen a group of Mexican guys rag on a "gay" looking Mexican guy so bad the guy ran away crying....and they were laughing their asses off after he left....

So?? Now that some right wingers have had a chance to spin thin in all different directions in attempt to make it seem ok..

Here is a question for you righwingers??

What if an employer puts a sign in his window "Now Hiring Homosexuals need not apply"

What that be ok in your book??

It is shameful how you morons have attempted to justify this!!

It is anti-ameriucan plain and simple.. And you are anti-american for supporting it..

since in most of the civilized world,this would be a rarity,if a guy put a sign like that in his window,i would think he is doing a gay person a favor,why would any gay want to work for a person like that?......MOST companies could give a rats ass if your gay or not....

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

You're trying to compare ethnic enclaves to businesses?

Okay.............it's simple............

Ethnic enclaves won't kick you out for being homosexual. Businesses (and the people that run them) will, if they are given a chance.

Big difference.

cant agree with that ABS....were i am at Mexicans and Blacks dont exactly embrace you for being gay.....i seen a group of Mexican guys rag on a "gay" looking Mexican guy so bad the guy ran away crying....and they were laughing their asses off after he left....

Depends on the area. Here in Amarillo, there are many Hispanics, and there are quite a few gays, many of which are Hispanic (yeah.......got some friends of mine that ride with Dikes on Bikes MC here in Amarillo).

Bottom line? Gays are more accepted by people (because they know they can avoid looking at their lifestyle), while companies are not.

Usually, because of the views of those in the boardroom, not the general views of the company. Need an example? Getting rid of DADT right now is acceptable to most of the population, including those in the military (retired Navy, so I keep in touch).

The only ones that are against it are the ones remaining from the "old guard". Got news for you.......it's 2010, and ALL NATO COUNTRIES allow gays to serve openly.

Forum List

Back