Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

I'm asking you this TC, how can you point to something being "sacred" when it's continually being dragged through the sewers by the party of family values, i.e. the GOP?

Grow a brain man.......it's much easier to navigate life that way.

Who gives a FUCK what the GOP does? I don't give a shit what they do..

What about all those Democrats? You condemn all the Reps but go silent when a Democrat does it.. hah.. :eusa_shhh:

Wrong actually. I didn't like it when Clinton did what he did. I thought not only was it disrespectful of the office of President, but kinda thought the whole marriage thing counted as well.

In this day, when people are getting divorced, killing their wifes, etc. etc. etc.......how can you possibly stand there and say that it's "sacred"?

That's like telling me the artist that draped the Virgin Mary in feces has a "sacred" symbol as well.

This is probably the single most bigoted post that I've ever seen. Ranks right up there alongside Bass Holes' finer crap about gays.

"Decent Americans" should take their business elsewhere if the sign is up? How about NOT PASSING A LAW TO ALLOW THIS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

That's an interesting concept. Because I wouldn't give my business to a company that discriminates against certain groups, I'm a bigot. Ok.

It is not for the government to tell companies who they should or should not employ. It is for us, as Americans, to fight discrimination wherever we find it. Perhaps you need to have your government tell you how to behave and what to thing. I do not. And I am not the only one. Most of us are perfectly capable of recognizing discriminatory practice and dealing with it appropriately.

Oh, and using capitals makes you look unstable. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

No. It's not the non support of the business that makes you a bigot. That is actually a decent choice.

What DOES make you a bigot, is your support of a douchebag like Brown who makes it possible in the first place, coupled with your support of his bill.

THAT is what makes you a bigot.

And......from dictionary.com......

whore
   /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Show Spelled [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Show IPA noun, verb,whored, whor·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
–verb (used without object)
2. to act as a whore.
3. to consort with whores.
–verb (used with object)

4. Obsolete. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.
Use whore in a Sentence
See images of whore
Search whore on the Web
Origin:
bef. 1100; ME, OE hōre; c. G Hure, ON hōra; akin to Goth hors harlot, L cārus dear

Brown is a whore for the GOP because of definition 4. He's using his position as a way to corrupt things and twist them around for the GOP.

Anyone that supports him or his policies, is also a whore.

BTW CG, are you by any chance the Republican strategist known as Karen Hanretty?

Because I know that you have problems understanding basic facts, I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Republican Party. I know it's difficult to comprehend that not everyone is Dem or GOP but those are the facts.

You mistake my dislike of singling people out as somehow more worthy of not being discriminated against for support of Brown. Perhaps you have quite a narrow view point, like Bush and his 'you're either with us or with the terrorists' thing. Well, I am not with you, nor am I a bigot who wants to see minorities suffer. I just happen to believe that the best way to stop discrimination is not necessarily to single out groups, but to but to educate and inform and, most certainly, to make people aware of businesses who discriminate.

Then please........explain why you support Brown?

Don't try and backtrack by posting the dictionary definition. That doesn't work.... you made it quite clear what you meant by your previous posts, my friend. You hung yourself. Words have consequences.

Don't try and backtrack by posting the dictionary definition. That doesn't work.... you made it quite clear what you meant by your previous posts, my friend. You hung yourself. Words have consequences.

I ask yet again. Why do you support Brown? Oh.....by the way, might wanna check on your little "point" again. You're in England, I'm not.

The point still stands. Brown ran on a conservative ticket, and then decided to play Benedict Arnold on the GOP.

He's out for his own best interests, and others are wondering what they did by electing him.

Bottom line? He's corrupted what he said he'd do. You do that as well. Interesting eh?

I ask yet again. Why do you support Brown? Oh.....by the way, might wanna check on your little "point" again. You're in England, I'm not.

The point still stands. Brown ran on a conservative ticket, and then decided to play Benedict Arnold on the GOP.

He's out for his own best interests, and others are wondering what they did by electing him.

Bottom line? He's corrupted what he said he'd do. You do that as well. Interesting eh?

Where I am and where you are is of no consequence.

Wow.. It is truly amazing how many immature right wingers will actually neg you for simply disagreeing with them..

Man talk about low class morons..

Really.. You all shouldn't hate me.. It isn't my fault that most pond scum has a higher IQ than you..

CAgirl.. I will get personal with you so deal with it!! This is a personal issue so you better feel it bitch!!

Would you want someone discriminating against you??

Maybe we should go back to how it was a few decades ago.. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.. Maybe then you would understand.. Or not allowed to earn a fair wage..

Deal with it bitch and neg me all you want.. It isn't going to change the fact that you are a brainless moron that has no logical or moral arguement on this topic.. None of your neotards do..

Gays should have have the same rights as you and that includes getting MARRRIED!! No other lable.. They should be MARRIED!!!

Umm, last time I checked they CAN get married.. Except they can't call it marriage.. It's some Fancy word..

Why is it that we want to keep Marriage sacred and we get called bigots and all that other shit but we have to be forced to accept Gay Marriage without our vote?

What's next? Polygamy Rights movement?

Please.. :eusa_hand:

Also! I have YET to see this news on a Trustworthy site.. Even if its CNN, MSNBC, Fox.

I think that may be because even if true, it's not exactly major news.

Oh. And they can get married. Just not to a person of the same sex. Just like everybody else.

It was on MSNBC the night before last on the Rachel Maddow show.. :clap2:

Wow.. It is truly amazing how many immature right wingers will actually neg you for simply disagreeing with them..

Really.. You all shouldn't hate me.. It isn't my fault that most pond scum has a higher IQ than you..

CAgirl.. I will get personal with you so deal with it!! This is a personal issue so you better feel it bitch!!

Maybe we should go back to how it was a few decades ago.. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.. Maybe then you would understand.. Or not allowed to earn a fair wage..

Deal with it bitch and neg me all you want.. It isn't going to change the fact that you are a brainless moron that has no logical or moral arguement on this topic.. None of your neotards do..

Actually, little boy, I don't have to deal with it. Moron.

And I don't need your permission to neg you. You're a whiny kid and I dislike whiny kids.

One vote does not condemn him or support him. You need to give him more then a week.

I got neg repped twice this weekend by a lib supposedly for lying, which is just another way of saying "Giving my honest opinion".

I got neg repped twice this weekend by a lib supposedly for lying, which is just another way of saying "Giving my honest opinion".

Then my apologies.. That is abuse of the reputation system.. It wasn't me as I am sure you know.. But none the less.. It was abuse..

People should be rewarded for good posts and negged for bad posts.. Not because you disagree with them or you don't like the point they are making..

Look at me.. I have a rep power of 5.. And it isn't cause my posts suck..

Then my apologies.. That is abuse of the reputation system.. It wasn't me as I am sure you know.. But none the less.. It was abuse..

People should be rewarded for good posts and negged for bad posts.. Not because you disagree with them or you don't like the point they are making..

Just so you understand. I negged you for your inappropriate personal remark about me. Not because I disagree with you but because of your inability to not get personal. You get personal with me, you will get negged. That is not rocket science, even you should be capable of understanding it.

Are liberals suffering from some kind of mass hysteria? They all seem to be getting a tad fractious these days.

Just so you understand. I negged you for your inappropriate personal remark about me. Not because I disagree with you but because of your inability to not get personal. You get personal with me, you will get negged. That is not rocket science, even you should be capable of understanding it.

There was no innappropriate remark about you.. None what so ever.. It was a valid point and it nailed you!! These issues are personal.. Deal with it.. Just because they may not directly effect you, doesn't mean they are not personal to someone else.. You may not lose your job due to sexual preference.. But someone else will.. Perhaps that is your issue.. You can't look at it if were to happen to you.. It is ok, cause it is happening to someone else..

This is not rocket science.. It isn't even fire cracker science.. You may not be capable of understanding..

I made it personal to you in hopes of getting you to understand.. You negged me because you disagreed.. Plain and simple.. Spin it however you want..

Sexual orientation is personal.. Please thank the Va govenor for making your sex life a political topic.. If you don't like it then please direct your views to the Va. Govenor.. I am simply telling the truth.. Deal with it..

Last edited:

There was no innappropriate remark about you.. None what so ever.. It was a valid point and it nailed you!! These issues are personal.. Deal with it.. Just because they may not directly effect you, doesn't mean they are not personal to someone else.. You may not lose your job due to sexual preference.. But someone else will.. Perhaps that is your issue.. You can't look at it if were to happen to you.. It is ok, cause it is happening to someone else..

This is not rocket science.. It isn't even fire cracker science.. You may not be capable of understanding..

I made it personal to you in hopes of getting you to understand.. You negged me because you disagreed.. Plain and simple.. Spin it however you want..

Sexual orientation is personal.. Please thank the Va govenor for making your sex life a political topic.. If you don't like it then please direct your views to the Va. Govenor.. I am simply telling the truth.. Deal with it..

I negged you for a specific comment - about me, personally. You aren't teaching me anything other than that you are incapable of grasping even basic concepts. Now, this conversation is over. Stop whining about negs and stop behaving like a brat.

Oh golly gee, another Perfect person. Knows all, sees all, understands all, and above all can absolutely know what the other person feels and means.. Damn it's an amazing gift.

Oh golly gee, another Perfect person. Knows all, sees all, understands all, and above all can absolutely know what the other person feels and means.. Damn it's an amazing gift.

And you don't have it... :razz:

And you don't have it... :razz:

to some degree, I know thou protests too much about "discrimination" and all the while champion the Congressional Black Caucus and the exclusion of whites from said caucus so far, I'm not too impressed with your faux outrage about discrimination. You are either for it or against it and you are defenitely for it when it suits your agenda..

Forum List

Back