Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

Is the question "are you gay" in an interview? or on a resume?

Because of what Brown did, yes, it can be asked now, and I'd bet almost anything, it will be in full use by next month.

way to dodge the question..

A persons sexual orientation is none of anyone business.. And no employer should ask and no resume should include it..

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out.. It is none of our business..

But CAGirl.. An employer can now ask you that.. Happy??

I think we should be able to ask you that here and require an answer.. After all.. We wouldn't want to make the homosexuals special now would we??

:eusa_whistle:

CA Girl you are a bigot!! Anyone that thinks laws against descrimination makes a group of people special are bigots..

You are white are you not?? Congratulations you are on every fucking anti-descrimination law in the nation.. Are special or just retarded?? It is called color..

Gays are also being descrimintated against..

What is wrong with wanting a fair chance at a job based on qualifications?? What is wrong with wanting to marry the one you love??

Gays should have have the same rights as you and that includes getting MARRRIED!! No other lable.. They should be MARRIED!!!

It is retards like you that haven't got a clue about what the issue of the day are.. Gays are being descriminated against everyday.. And people like you are all for it!!

MajikMyst, you are an idiot. You do not solve discrimination by forcing it underground. You solve it by dragging it into the daylight and allowing people to see it for what it is. Ugly, stupid, and unfounded.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a job on merit or anything else. Why is it that liberals have to be so damned irrational and emotional about everything.

No one should need the government to tell them not to discriminate. We solve these issues by education not forcing people. Stop being so emotional and think logically. Dumbass.

CA Girl you are a bigot!! Anyone that thinks laws against descrimination makes a group of people special are bigots..

You are white are you not?? Congratulations you are on every fucking anti-descrimination law in the nation.. Are special or just retarded?? It is called color..

What is wrong with wanting a fair chance at a job based on qualifications?? What is wrong with wanting to marry the one you love??

Gays should have have the same rights as you and that includes getting MARRRIED!! No other lable.. They should be MARRIED!!!

It is retards like you that haven't got a clue about what the issue of the day are.. Gays are being descriminated against everyday.. And people like you are all for it!!

Are ye fore or again the Congressional Black Caucus?

There is nothing stopping us from the creating a Congressional white Caucus..

I see no problem with ethnic groups creating clubs to deal with Ethnic issues.. It isn't an application of the law..

Whites can create a caucus and it will still be a caucus... If we were forced to call it something else like a civil union.. Then I woiuld have an issue..

See the point??

MajikMyst, you are an idiot. You do not solve discrimination by forcing it underground. You solve it by dragging it into the daylight and allowing people to see it for what it is. Ugly, stupid, and unfounded.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a job on merit or anything else. Why is it that liberals have to be so damned irrational and emotional about everything.

No one should need the government to tell them not to discriminate. We solve these issues by education not forcing people. Stop being so emotional and think logically. Dumbass.

So then why mess with an already existing law to remove homosexuals?? And they are being descriminated against.. Gay marriage ring a bell??

Your the idiot and your posts show that!

Because of what Brown did, yes, it can be asked now, and I'd bet almost anything, it will be in full use by next month.

A persons sexual orientation is none of anyone business.. And no employer should ask and no resume should include it..

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out.. It is none of our business..

I think we should be able to ask you that here and require an answer.. After all.. We wouldn't want to make the homosexuals special now would we??

What is it with the childish among us that they think this kind of comment is somehow adding value to any reasonable discussion. What a fucking little moron you are, and that is why you got negged for your comment.

Umm, last time I checked they CAN get married.. Except they can't call it marriage.. It's some Fancy word..

Why is it that we want to keep Marriage sacred and we get called bigots and all that other shit but we have to be forced to accept Gay Marriage without our vote?

What's next? Polygamy Rights movement?

Please.. :eusa_hand:

Also! I have YET to see this news on a Trustworthy site.. Even if its CNN, MSNBC, Fox.

Last edited:

So then why mess with an already existing law to remove homosexuals?? And they are being descriminated against.. Gay marriage ring a bell??

Your the idiot and your posts show that!

You want to discuss something with me, little man, you do it without being an asshole. There are a plethora of much better assholes than you here as it is. Learn what is and is not approriate and I'll respond. Until then, go play in traffic, kid.

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Ok.. Let the spin begin..

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

I TRUELY believe that one day maybe 50 years from now MOST Americans will look back at this time in history and be ASHAMED of how we treated a segment of our society. MOST Americans look back at how we treated African Americans and feel SHAME at how they were treated by the gov't and the laws of the time. Just as gays are being denyed the RIGHT to marry so were INTERRACIAL couples DENYED the RIGHT to marry. Does anyone here want to try to defend the LAWS that made it illegal for interracial couples to marry?

Yes? and so? to my knowledge no one asks the questions, so unless a homosexual volunteers the information how is one to know??

So?? Now that some right wingers have had a chance to spin thin in all different directions in attempt to make it seem ok..

Here is a question for you righwingers??

What if an employer puts a sign in his window "Now Hiring Homosexuals need not apply"

What that be ok in your book??

It is shameful how you morons have attempted to justify this!!

It is anti-ameriucan plain and simple.. And you are anti-american for supporting it..

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves.

The link talks about state workers and the exec order was only four years old to begin with. And it seems to bring Virginia law almost directly in line with the federal EEOC protections, at least as far as gays are concerned.

Was there a problem in Virginia before 2006 with gays being discriminated against in getting state jobs?

Are ye fore or again the Congressional Black Caucus?

There is nothing stopping us from the creating a Congressional white Caucus..

I see no problem with ethnic groups creating clubs to deal with Ethnic issues.. It isn't an application of the law.

Whites can create a caucus and it will still be a caucus... If we were forced to call it something else like a civil union.. Then I woiuld have an issue..

See the point??

[/BIt's not an application of the law you say? fucking bigot,, the congressional black caucus makes the law.. DUMBAZZ] So we come down to it do we? racism for thee but not for me is that it?? Typical liberal bigot,, calling out others and condoning it in their own.. black isn't ethnic,, it's a race and when they exclude whites it's racism.. DUmbazz.

you are nothing but a racist bigot, it is acceptable when you and your ilk do it,, when you change your mindset then come back and convince us that homosexuals are special..

Last edited:

Umm, last time I checked they CAN get married.. Except they can't call it marriage.. It's some Fancy word..

Why is it that we want to keep Marriage sacred and we get called bigots and all that other shit but we have to be forced to accept Gay Marriage without our vote?

Also! I have YET to see this news on a Trustworthy site.. Even if its CNN, MSNBC, Fox.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.............marriage is SACRED!

It's also an institution and a commitment........and anyone that does it should be committed to the institution.

But, sadly, this is not true. Shall we talk about John Ensign? How's about Mark Stanford? Larry Craig anyone?

Yeah. Sure. It's a sacred thing. Tell me again how "sacred" it is when the GOP continually fucks it up?

I think that may be because even if true, it's not exactly major news.

Oh. And they can get married. Just not to a person of the same sex. Just like everybody else.

Last edited:
What it would tell decent Americans is that they should take their business elsewhere.

What is anti-American is to single certain groups out whether that be for 'protection' or anything else. You want anti-discrimination, great.... don't discriminate against anyone - don't make certain groups 'special'.

This is probably the single most bigoted post that I've ever seen. Ranks right up there alongside Bass Holes' finer crap about gays.

"Decent Americans" should take their business elsewhere if the sign is up? How about NOT PASSING A LAW TO ALLOW THIS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

That's an interesting concept. Because I wouldn't give my business to a company that discriminates against certain groups, I'm a bigot. Ok.

It is not for the government to tell companies who they should or should not employ. It is for us, as Americans, to fight discrimination wherever we find it. Perhaps you need to have your government tell you how to behave and what to thing. I do not. And I am not the only one. Most of us are perfectly capable of recognizing discriminatory practice and dealing with it appropriately.

Oh, and using capitals makes you look unstable. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

No. It's not the non support of the business that makes you a bigot. That is actually a decent choice.

What DOES make you a bigot, is your support of a douchebag like Brown who makes it possible in the first place, coupled with your support of his bill.

THAT is what makes you a bigot.

And......from dictionary.com......

whore
   /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Show Spelled [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Show IPA noun, verb,whored, whor·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
–verb (used without object)
2. to act as a whore.
3. to consort with whores.
–verb (used with object)

4. Obsolete. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.
Use whore in a Sentence
See images of whore
Search whore on the Web
Origin:
bef. 1100; ME, OE hōre; c. G Hure, ON hōra; akin to Goth hors harlot, L cārus dear

Brown is a whore for the GOP because of definition 4. He's using his position as a way to corrupt things and twist them around for the GOP.

Anyone that supports him or his policies, is also a whore.

BTW CG, are you by any chance the Republican strategist known as Karen Hanretty?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.............marriage is SACRED!

It's also an institution and a commitment........and anyone that does it should be committed to the institution.

But, sadly, this is not true. Shall we talk about John Ensign? How's about Mark Stanford? Larry Craig anyone?

Yeah. Sure. It's a sacred thing. Tell me again how "sacred" it is when the GOP continually fucks it up?

You want to talk about the people who fucked up? Everybody fucks up, Hell even Clinton and Edwards fuck up.. Stop acting like the GOP is the only ones who cheat on their wives.

I don't call it sacred because the GOP does.. It's sacred because I I think so.. Get it?

So let me get this straight are we suppose to be forced to accept their Marriage lifestyle? Or let the people vote..

Let's look at California.. One of the Liberal strongholds of America.. Prop 8 passed.. What's next? Forget all those who voted down on Gay Marriage?

I'm asking you this TC, how can you point to something being "sacred" when it's continually being dragged through the sewers by the party of family values, i.e. the GOP?

Grow a brain man.......it's much easier to navigate life that way.

McDonnell (R) on Feb. 5 signed an executive order that prohibits discrimination "on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, political affiliation, or against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities," as well as veterans.

i sure has hell could make a good argument if a gay person was discriminated against based on their sex.....

Let's hear it. The legal definition of sex in this case does not extend to sexual preference, but is restricted to gender.

Forum List

Back