Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

Is the question "are you gay" in an interview? or on a resume?

Because of what Brown did, yes, it can be asked now, and I'd bet almost anything, it will be in full use by next month.

I would be more sly than that. I would ask, "Do you smoke?" The answer would likely be no. Then my follow up: "You're girlfriend doesn't like it?"

Nobody cares. Really. I'm starting to think gays wished more people did care.

So?? Now that some right wingers have had a chance to spin thin in all different directions in attempt to make it seem ok..

Here is a question for you righwingers??

What if an employer puts a sign in his window "Now Hiring Homosexuals need not apply"

What that be ok in your book??

It is shameful how you morons have attempted to justify this!!

It is anti-ameriucan plain and simple.. And you are anti-american for supporting it..

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Ok.. Let the spin begin..

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

I guaranteed, before reading other responses, that somebody is going to say what I'm going to say, and be serious about it

"Why should gays get special treatment".

Anyway, yeah what a dufus for overturning any sort of discrimination law.

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

You're trying to compare ethnic enclaves to businesses?

Okay.............it's simple............

Ethnic enclaves won't kick you out for being homosexual. Businesses (and the people that run them) will, if they are given a chance.

Big difference.

Wait let me see if I have this right.... A Muslim enclave would do nothing about homosexuals in their midst? You may want to rethink your claim.

I gotta admit.....rescinding the protection is stupid. It gains nothing and opens the door to discrimination against homosexuals.
What was he looking to gain?

Is this true or some left wing crap that leaves out some pertinant information?

Becuase as I see it as I read it...it was a stupid move and sets the GOP back many pegs.

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

Ethnic enclaves won't kick you out for being homosexual. Businesses (and the people that run them) will, if they are given a chance.

Big difference.

Wait let me see if I have this right.... A Muslim enclave would do nothing about homosexuals in their midst? You may want to rethink your claim.

Fuck off Retarded Grungy Shithead. You dipshit conservative assholes will come up with the ONE group to point to as evidence, when in reality, ALL GROUPS are now allowed to do it, not just muslims.

You LDS motherfuckers really are stupid ain't ya?

Hmm.. I don't see this issue on CNN, FNC, MSNBC or any other Major Network..

:eusa_think:

Either way if this is indeed true..

I don't agree with Bob.. While I oppose Gay Marriage I think it's important to not discriminate them.

But this sounds fishy..

Last edited:
Hmm.. I don't see this issue on CNN, FNC, MSNBC or any other Major Network..

:eusa_think:

Either way...

I don't agree with Bob.. While I oppose Gay Marriage I think it's important to not discriminate them.

But this sounds fishy..

I agree.....something isnt right here. Why would he do it?
I bet there is more to the story.

Actually, Brown did that just yesterday afternoon. If you're watching FAUX, you'll probably not hear about it.

I heard it last night on MSNBC. Several shows actually.

So?? Now that some right wingers have had a chance to spin thin in all different directions in attempt to make it seem ok..

What if an employer puts a sign in his window "Now Hiring Homosexuals need not apply"

It is anti-ameriucan plain and simple.. And you are anti-american for supporting it..

What it would tell decent Americans is that they should take their business elsewhere.

What is anti-American is to single certain groups out whether that be for 'protection' or anything else. You want anti-discrimination, great.... don't discriminate against anyone - don't make certain groups 'special'.

What it would tell decent Americans is that they should take their business elsewhere.

What is anti-American is to single certain groups out whether that be for 'protection' or anything else. You want anti-discrimination, great.... don't discriminate against anyone - don't make certain groups 'special'.

This is probably the single most bigoted post that I've ever seen. Ranks right up there alongside Bass Holes' finer crap about gays.

"Decent Americans" should take their business elsewhere if the sign is up? How about NOT PASSING A LAW TO ALLOW THIS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Big difference.

Fuck off Retarded Grungy Shithead. You dipshit conservative assholes will come up with the ONE group to point to as evidence, when in reality, ALL GROUPS are now allowed to do it, not just muslims.

You are an idiot. I showed you up so you resorted to name calling and whining.

This is probably the single most bigoted post that I've ever seen. Ranks right up there alongside Bass Holes' finer crap about gays.

"Decent Americans" should take their business elsewhere if the sign is up? How about NOT PASSING A LAW TO ALLOW THIS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

First Amendment dude

You are an idiot. I showed you up so you resorted to name calling and whining.

It is SOP for some of us.... I'll include me at times, although I don't whine, I sure as hell can name call with the best of 'em. It's not his fault he can't argue intelligently.... drugs. :eusa_shhh:

That's an interesting concept. Because I wouldn't give my business to a company that discriminates against certain groups, I'm a bigot. Ok.

It is not for the government to tell companies who they should or should not employ. It is for us, as Americans, to fight discrimination wherever we find it. Perhaps you need to have your government tell you how to behave and what to thing. I do not. And I am not the only one. Most of us are perfectly capable of recognizing discriminatory practice and dealing with it appropriately.

Oh, and using capitals makes you look unstable. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

CA Girl you are a bigot!! Anyone that thinks laws against descrimination makes a group of people special are bigots..

You are white are you not?? Congratulations you are on every fucking anti-descrimination law in the nation.. Are special or just retarded?? It is called color..

Gays are also being descrimintated against..

What is wrong with wanting a fair chance at a job based on qualifications?? What is wrong with wanting to marry the one you love??

Gays should have have the same rights as you and that includes getting MARRRIED!! No other lable.. They should be MARRIED!!!

It is retards like you that haven't got a clue about what the issue of the day are.. Gays are being descriminated against everyday.. And people like you are all for it!!

CA Girl you are a bigot!! Anyone that thinks laws against descrimination makes a group of people special are bigots..

You are white are you not?? Congratulations you are on every fucking anti-descrimination law in the nation.. Are special or just retarded?? It is called color..

Gays are also being descrimintated against..

What is wrong with wanting a fair chance at a job based on qualifications?? What is wrong with wanting to marry the one you love??

Gays should have have the same rights as you and that includes getting MARRRIED!! No other lable.. They should be MARRIED!!!

It is retards like you that haven't got a clue about what the issue of the day are.. Gays are being descriminated against everyday.. And people like you are all for it!!

Are ye fore or again the Congressional Black Caucus?

Forum List

Back