Republican Congressman Comer says "the president" appears to be COMPROMISED (China, etc)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

First of all, he doesn't say that verbatim, but he says it in different words, equivalent ones.

I watched this live yesterday, very interesting.

Mod Edit: Don't post in red, please. That's for moderation only. Thanks. And if TRUMP can be impeached over NOTHING

well...

First of all, he doesn't say that verbatim, but he says it in different words, equivalent ones.

Mod Edit: Don't post in red, please. That's for moderation only. Thanks. And if TRUMP can be impeached over NOTHING

well...
You know that this is also not true.

Please, stop wasting threads.

Relying on Comer about American politics, is relying on Spanish as instructed by those students who beat their teacher to death.

that's why he let the *&^% spy balloon traverse the entire country before he shot it down

why he lets XI get away with all he is doing, even when it is destroying the US
Why a baloon? He could have just sent all the secretes email if he is as compromised as you guys say he is.

Why a baloon? He could have just sent all the secretes email if he is as compromised as you guys say he is.
Xi wanted to rub Chicom Joe’s nose in it, Simp.

And he did for. A week.

Sure. You're just making stupid shit up. Lying for the glory of communism, as you always do.

That's always the answer to the commie-inspired questions you peddle.
Prove I lied.

This is always fun.

well...

Once they actually prove something and not just talk about it on TV let me know

Forum List

Back