Republican Congressman Comer says "the president" appears to be COMPROMISED (China, etc)

First of all, he doesn't say that verbatim, but he says it in different words, equivalent ones.

I watched this live yesterday, very interesting.

Mod Edit: Don't post in red, please. That's for moderation only. Thanks. And if TRUMP can be impeached over NOTHING

well...
:auiqs.jpg:

First of all, he doesn't say that verbatim, but he says it in different words, equivalent ones.

Mod Edit: Don't post in red, please. That's for moderation only. Thanks. And if TRUMP can be impeached over NOTHING

well...
A Republican said so, huh?!?! :rolleyes-41:

well...
Comer, like every other RWNJ, goes on FOX to whine..........But does.........NOTHING.

Okay, It wasn't you that lied. After all, you're not smart enough to make up your own lies. You're just a parrot.

That's why your masters appreciate you. You never trouble them with independent thinking.
Thanks for admitting you lied and my post is 100% true.

Second sentence, "if this does in fact reach him." sounds real convincing to me.
what?
A Republican said so, huh?!?! :rolleyes-41:

if you'd stop watching cnn et al maybe you could see others in the light of reality, people like Comer

Some of us have found out what liars cnn and co. are a LONG time ago

too bad they manage to deceive so many.

They stopped being objective a LONG time ago, if they ever were that. They are propaganda-Period

well...
Nothingburger

what?

if you'd stop watching cnn et al maybe you could see others in the light of reality, people like Comer

They stopped being objective a LONG time ago, if they ever were that. They are propaganda-Period
All of this is just a smokescreen to try and obscure Trump’s crimes.

what?

Lying is company policy at Fox, CNN tells the truth sometimes. Anyway Comer was spouting his crazy conspiracy theories on Bartiromo on Fox. Nothing to do with CNN

If you going to vote in a republican
what?

Fox new is fakery.

Forum List

Back