Republican Candidate Plagarizes Obama's Speech

Palin once again backs the stupid.

So you think Palin is stupid because she supported a candidate who is saying the same thing your Presidential pick did?

Well what the heck does that make you?

Try to stay up...he is pointing out the fact that Palin supports a plagiarist piece of shit who stole word for word from a man who's policies he is supposed to be fighting against.

Follow skippy?

And President Obama would be OUTWAGED

if he was not himself fond of plagiarizing the words of OTHER candidates.

"Just words. Just words!"

That is all you got? NO comments on THIS pos who literally stole the enemy's words? Wow. Says everything about you. Can you link us to Obama stealing passages? If not, shut the fuck up. I dont mean saying the word "the" or "and" or whatever. Whole passages like this pos republican.

I am so tired of your bullshit.

Lame!

Zona, you and LAME go hand in hand. Hand in Glove.

:lol:

Let's see. YOU seem to think that someone is a piece of shit for stealing the words of another pol.

ergo, you MUST believe that the Obamessiah is a piece of shit!

Wow. You will of course waffle, since you are a cowardly pussy liberoidal hypocrite. But you DID come remarkably close (inadvertently of course) to saying something truthful.

I already provided the link to that scumbag you would go down on stealing D. Patrick's lines.

Nothing further is required. Like your blow-job wanna-be buddy, you are a scumbag and a lowlife hypocrite and now, like him, you are fully exposed.

:clap2:

So you think Palin is stupid because she supported a candidate who is saying the same thing your Presidential pick did?

Try to stay up...he is pointing out the fact that Palin supports a plagiarist piece of shit who stole word for word from a man who's policies he is supposed to be fighting against.

Follow skippy?

YOU support a plagiarist piece of shit. :lol:

Sarah Palin-Backed Congressional Candidate Accused Of Plagiarizing Obama's 2004 Convention Speech

Vaughn Ward, a GOP candidate for Idaho's First Congressional district, is facing charges that he swiped key passages from Barack Obama's iconic 2004 Democratic National Convention speech for his own campaign kickoff speech in January.

The specific passages in question have since been spliced together by a Tea Party activist who asks, "Who Is Vaughn Ward Really?"
<more>
YouTube - Ward plagiarizes Obama in Announcement Speech

ZOMG!!

Don't tell me that a Republican talked about "Greedy white Folk" in our 57 states!

And LEST *WE* Forget Frank my friend?

This Speech is where The all Omnipotent Chrissy Matthews [Of PMSNBC Fame] Proclaimed that OBAMA gave him a 'CHILL IN MY LEGS NOW'....

"I have to tell ya, a little chill in my, in my legs now." [audio available here]

SOURCE:

[And which LEG was that Chrissy]?

Sarah Palin-Backed Congressional Candidate Accused Of Plagiarizing Obama's 2004 Convention Speech

Vaughn Ward, a GOP candidate for Idaho's First Congressional district, is facing charges that he swiped key passages from Barack Obama's iconic 2004 Democratic National Convention speech for his own campaign kickoff speech in January.

The specific passages in question have since been spliced together by a Tea Party activist who asks, "Who Is Vaughn Ward Really?"
<more>

Ya know what PJ? I'll bet that NO ONE said anything of the SORT in any SPEECH in the history of politics?

it's one thing to have Ideology....Hell everyone does, and heck? They even speak unto it.

It's how they EMPLOY IT...

This thread is LAME. These aren't Obama's words...they are those parroted by every swingin'-dick politician in the history of MAN...

It's the results that count. Too bad Obama is having such a fucking rough time with the same words... and frustrated at the results he's gotten :eusa_shhh:

Follow skippy?

Ya know what PJ? I'll bet that NO ONE said anything of the SORT in any SPEECH in the history of politics?

it's one thing to have Ideology....Hell everyone does, and heck? They even speak unto it.

This thread is LAME. These aren't Obama's words...they are those parroted by every swingin'-dick politician in the history of MAN...

It's the results that count. Too bad Obama is having such a fucking rough time with the same words... and frustrated at the results he's gotten :eusa_shhh:

Follow 'skippy' ?

:eusa_think:

And President Obama would be OUTWAGED

if he was not himself fond of plagiarizing the words of OTHER candidates.

"Just words. Just words!"

That is all you got? NO comments on THIS pos who literally stole the enemy's words? Wow. Says everything about you. Can you link us to Obama stealing passages? If not, shut the fuck up. I dont mean saying the word "the" or "and" or whatever. Whole passages like this pos republican.

Lame!

Let's see. YOU seem to think that someone is a piece of shit for stealing the words of another pol.

Wow. You will of course waffle, since you are a cowardly pussy liberoidal hypocrite. But you DID come remarkably close (inadvertently of course) to saying something truthful.

I already provided the link to that scumbag you would go down on stealing D. Patrick's lines.

Nothing further is required. Like your blow-job wanna-be buddy, you are a scumbag and a lowlife hypocrite and now, like him, you are fully exposed.

did he steal an entire speech from a person who he is politically opposed? Or perhaps he said something like, there is nothing to fear but fear itself..?

You know, FAMOUS QOUTES FROM DEAD PRESIDENTS? :clap2:

Blowjob indeed hack, blowjob inded. Dumb ass. :lol:

Can you link me to him stealing Ver batim entire passages like this dumb ass? Canya? Hmmm? I know I am acting all mother grizzly on you but sorry. lol

Last edited:

Follow skippy?

Follow 'skippy' ?

Hey, Mark Levin is an asshole guy........did you watch the clip skippy? He says every word verbatim. Non original hack.......him too. :clap2:

<more>

I don't recognize the name Vaughn Ward, but here are a few that we both recognize...plagarizing.

"It has been a difficult year for the candidates when it comes to plagiarism matters. First Barack Obama was accused of plagiarizing from his long-time friend Deval Patrick, then McCain was accused of plagiarizing from Wikipedia and now, just after the first Vice Presidential candidate has been selected, Joe Biden, he finds himself in the middle of a plagiarism controversy.

Of course, this isn&#8217;t really the beginning of Biden&#8217;s plagiarism controversy, but rather, a continuation of a scandal that began over twenty years ago.

Biden&#8217;s trouble with the plagiarism began a stump speech in Iowa. At the end of the speech, Biden used a series of phrases that closely mirrored a previous speech by that of British politician Neal Kinnock.

The end result was that Biden, who was already lagging in the polls, was forced to drop out of the race. Though Biden continued to serve in the Senate, these allegations have stuck with him for pretty much his entire career since then."
The Biden Plagiarism Scandal | PlagiarismToday

So, where's the outrage?

avoidance and deflection? nothing new. sigh :doubt:

two wrongs always makes a rightie right,

Follow skippy?

Follow 'skippy' ?

Hey, Mark Levin is an asshole guy........did you watch the clip skippy? He says every word verbatim. Non original hack.......him too. :clap2:

You may dispense with the hackery Zoned... it doesn't work. And while you're at it? DO try to grow up and THINK for yourself?

Did he plagarize this pile of shit?? it's freakin' hilarious!!
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com
America, this is our moment. This is our time. Our time to turn the page on the policies of the past. Our time to bring new energy and new ideas to the challenges we face. Our time to offer a new direction for the country we love.

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment &#8211; this was the time &#8211; when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.
Can you believe that liberals still voted for this douchebag after hearing this cliched crap?? :lol:

Last edited:

<more>

So you're saying Ward threw his grandmother, reverend, and favorite domestic terrorist under the bus, denied everything he ever learned from them over the years, kissed a bunch of ass trying to play the moderate to the point of denying elitist comments while his sheeple followers ignored them, and is now going to set about turning the USA into the USSR Jr?

Prior to Jan 2009, I'd have said it couldn't happen.:rolleyes:

Lame!

did he steal an entire speech from a person who he is politically opposed? Or perhaps he said something like, there is nothing to fear but fear itself..?

You know, FAMOUS QOUTES FROM DEAD PRESIDENTS? :clap2:

Blowjob indeed hack, blowjob inded. Dumb ass. :lol:

Can you link me to him stealing Ver batim entire passages like this dumb ass? Canya? Hmmm? I know I am acting all mother grizzly on you but sorry. lol

AutoZONA, you lying sack of pus:

Everybody can see that your quibbling rationalization is lame to the ghey.

What that scumbag you want to suck off did was take the rhetoric of his pal D. Patrick and use it, in just a slightly different order.

Just words?

No no, Mr. President.

Just plagiarism.

And here's a newsflash, AutoZONA, for you liberoidal lying sack of shit hypocrites. Although is IS wrong for a politician from the GOP to lift the words [without attribution] of some other politician (see? it's not that hard to acknowledge such things, you pussy lying fuck-tard), it is JUST as wrong for a Democrat politician to lift the words [without attribution] of some other politician.

When you dream of going down on the President again tonight, just remember, it might not be his own jizz you're guzzling, either.

Politicians have been "plagiarizing" each other since politicians have been around and suddenly someone has a problem with it?! :eusa_eh:

implied-facepalm.jpg

ZOMG!!!

He didn't say that he favors giving children with asthma a breathalyzer, did he?

Forum List

Back