They SO admire Obama!!

I couldn't agree more Sarah, anyone who admires Obama is terminally stupid.

Rick

they're like the losers who are perpetually jealous of the popular kid.

how stupid does one have to be rick, to plagarize a speech from the president of the U.S., ESPECIALLY when you're of the opposing "ihopehefails" party.

come on...admit it.

the repubs are the keystone cops of politics.

Gee, failing to pay attention again, you neg rep hater? These are unproven allegations from a a partisan source.
Deval Patrick's plagiarism and Joe Biden's plagiarism are established facts.
And any party with Barney Frank in it had better be careful of throwing childish insults. The man is a travesty.

awwwwwwwwwwwww... poor lunatic pretend rabbi.

still stalking my posts, bullying and begging to be negged.

nutbar freak. :cuckoo:

now go whine to staff again, loser. :lol:

Last edited:
Right? It's one speech that is already a historic keynote.

historic? i suppose in the sense that it happened. But important? hardly.

It is quite important for him and the USA. It plucked him from obscurity and catapulted him to the presidency. He bacame America's first Black president. Historic and important.

Nothing Bush ever even said had any effect on his elections. He was elected simply because he was a republican.

Sorry Sarah, 730,000,000 special interest dollars is what got Barry into the White House, that and running against a non-Conservative "Republican" along with Black Panthers at the polls and a mass media that decided he was their little twat darling. The guy is still nothing but an empty suit vaguely trying to channel MLK when he stumbles through the reading of a speech. It's so adorable that you leftist dimwits gush over the idea that you helped the first black guy into the Presidency but really, he's half white, he's hardly the first black President.......... he may be the first semi-black, homosexual President, but he ain't black, in color or actions.

they're like the losers who are perpetually jealous of the popular kid.

how stupid does one have to be rick, to plagarize a speech from the president of the U.S., ESPECIALLY when you're of the opposing "ihopehefails" party.

come on...admit it.

the repubs are the keystone cops of politics.

Gee, failing to pay attention again, you neg rep hater? These are unproven allegations from a a partisan source.
And any party with Barney Frank in it had better be careful of throwing childish insults. The man is a travesty.

You are known as the neg rep bully around here. No member delivers as many as you, you insipid pooty-head. The empty barrel sounds the loudest.

Funny, how the conservatives want to label everyone who doesn't think Obama bashing is their personal pastime as stupid.

All those Archie Bunkers. It's so easy to sit back from your TV set and yell at the screen. How stupid can you get?

Funnier how those "darn progressives" want to take the actions of one person and label entire groups with that same characteristic. It's almost as if they don't want to actually argue ideas.

historic? i suppose in the sense that it happened. But important? hardly.

It is quite important for him and the USA. It plucked him from obscurity and catapulted him to the presidency. He bacame America's first Black president. Historic and important.

Nothing Bush ever even said had any effect on his elections. He was elected simply because he was a republican.

Sorry Sarah, 730,000,000 special interest dollars is what got Barry into the White House, that and running against a non-Conservative "Republican" along with Black Panthers at the polls and a mass media that decided he was their little twat darling. The guy is still nothing but an empty suit vaguely trying to channel MLK when he stumbles through the reading of a speech. It's so adorable that you leftist dimwits gush over the idea that you helped the first black guy into the Presidency but really, he's half white, he's hardly the first black President.......... he may be the first semi-black, homosexual President, but he ain't black, in color or actions.

Was it all special interests voting for him in the caucus states? Maybe the 200,000 people who showed up at campaign stops all over America were special interests..

He had a groundswell of support from Americans who were sick to death of Bush/Cheney and a Repub congress. Don't think they have forgotten...

Homosexual? :lol::lol::lol:

You are known as the neg rep bully around here. No member delivers as many as you, you insipid pooty-head. The empty barrel sounds the loudest.

funny...my reps are mostly green.

maybe you're just a loser who talks to other loser trolls? i can think of a LOT of people who hand out way more neg than i do. i just have certain people i think are incredible wastes of life.

you know, like you.

psychotic freak. :cuckoo:

and you can always stop trolling my posts and begging to get negged. if that's difficult for you, then suck it up and stop begging for neg and then whining to the staff.

or is cause and effect something beyond your ken?

don't bother answering... that's a rhetorical question, pretend rabbi, nutter. :cuckoo:

They call for his impeachment, personally attack the guy daily, say he is doing every single thing wrong then copy one of his most memorable speeches word for word...

It's positively ignorant.

Yeah President Obama is finding out that since he was elected to the Presidency that he's actually expected to WORK and the job is HARD! which I'd imagine is quite a shock for a Chicago Mobster ... Sheesh reality is a BEATCH, huh? poor Barry :(

Seriously, how can anyone can quote the HuffPo and call others terminally stupid in the same post?

Uhm, they have side by side video of the congressperson and Obama saying the words. It isn't only Huffpo either.

Politicians plagiarize. Hold the front page!

Seriously, our country is in a fucking freefall economically, we're running up bills that your great grandchildren will hate you for, we have all kinds of actually serious shit happening.... and you guys are whining about plagiarism.

It's almost laughable how stupid Americans have become. I have rarely seen a country of people so easily distracted by the 'shiny toy'. We ('we' as in Americans - left and right) are so incapable of thinking for ourselves that it's no longer funny - it's actually pretty sad.

Seriously, our country is in a fucking freefall economically, we're running up bills that your great grandchildren will hate you for.

Speak for yourself California Girl , personally I distract my grandchildren from all the debt they owe with really nice gifts (candy and iTunes gift cards work well), of course once they reach their teen years and can understand insanely large numbers I'm getting some kevlar body armor and moving to an undisclosed location... :redface:

Seriously, how can anyone can quote the HuffPo and call others terminally stupid in the same post?

Uhm, they have side by side video of the congressperson and Obama saying the words. It isn't only Huffpo either.

Seriously, our country is in a fucking freefall economically, we're running up bills that your great grandchildren will hate you for, we have all kinds of actually serious shit happening.... and you guys are whining about plagiarism.

It's almost laughable how stupid Americans have become. I have rarely seen a country of people so easily distracted by the 'shiny toy'. We ('we' as in Americans - left and right) are so incapable of thinking for ourselves that it's no longer funny - it's actually pretty sad.

You're missing the point, read the title of the thread again.

Republicans HATE Obama and yet they seem to think it's ok to take his words as their own.. How do they really feel about his policies in that case. They hate him and yet they know he's getting it right.

So, he must be stopped. :eusa_think:

Unfortunately there is no Republican on the horizon who's capable. They're all loose cannons and self destructive.

They call for his impeachment, personally attack the guy daily, say he is doing every single thing wrong then copy one of his most memorable speeches word for word...

It's positively ignorant.

Yeah President Obama is finding out that since he was elected to the Presidency that he's actually expected to WORK and the job is HARD! which I'd imagine is quite a shock for a Chicago Mobster ... Sheesh reality is a BEATCH, huh? poor Barry :(
I guess he (still) hasn't learned the merits o' drunkenly-stumblin'-around a Crawford hog-farm. That always met with the public's approval.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, our country is in a fucking freefall economically, we're running up bills that your
great grandchildren will hate you for​
.....​

This is NEWS, to you (finally), huh??

September 29, 2008

"With no fanfare and little notice, the national debt has grown by more than $4 trillion during George W. Bush's presidency.

It's the biggest increase under any president in U.S history.

On the day President Bush took office, the national debt stood at $5.727 trillion. The latest number from the Treasury Department shows the national debt now stands at more than $9.849 trillion. That's a 71.9 percent increase on Mr. Bush's watch."

Seriously, our country is in a fucking freefall economically, we're running up bills that your great grandchildren will hate you for.

Speak for yourself California Girl , personally I distract my grandchildren from all the debt they owe with really nice gifts (candy and iTunes gift cards work well), of course once they reach their teen years and can understand insanely large numbers I'm getting some kevlar body armor and moving to an undisclosed location... :redface:
Check with DICK Cheney. He might be sub-letting his bunker.

Ya' might want to inquire 'round Nebraska, as well....where George Bush liked to hide, when things got hot. They might have an official Presidential Suite, for him (by now)....you know, in-case o' one o' those pretzel-attacks. Who knows....he might show-up (with Jim Beam)....takin' a break from the little-lady....and, the two-of-you could compare notes on your ol'combat-days!!

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back