Repub Senator slams trump for killing border deal

Finally! Here we have a repub Senator who puts country above the worship of trump. This is amazing!
Scum-sucking slime like this is reason #1, numero uno, why I am not a Republican.

I do vote for Republicans most of the time. Mostly because dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. You know -- Like you

Here we have a repub Senator who puts country above the worship of trump. This is amazing!

Pft.

Says the guy waving around a Ukraine flag and wants to pass an extortion bill designed to redistribute billions of taxpayer dollars to them while legalizing the trafficking of 4,999 ilegal immigrants per day into our country.

Last edited:
Pft.

Says the guy waving around a Ukraine flag and wants to pass an extortion bill to redistribute billions of taxpayer dollars to them.
I'm not crazy about sending American Taxpayer Dollars to Ukraine either. But they're fighting and killing Russians.

And while the USSR may be gone, Russia is still pulling the same shit they did when their name was the USSR. Iran, Syria, Hamas, etc, etc. Anywhere there's shit; there's Russia.

Ukraine is corrupt, you say? Unlike our pure-as-the-driven-snow dimocrap scum party?

Here's a thought..... Let's rid ourselves of the most corrupt political party in Human History before we start demanding perfection from other countries.

That's a nasty, nasty, muddy, dirty, bloody -- VERY Bloody, War the Ukes are fighting. If I were younger and single, I'd be there alongside them.

Russia isn't a country, it's a disease. One that needs to be destoryed. utterly

If it were up to me, I'd send Ukraine every F-117 we have. We're not using them and they're just sitting somewhere eating maintenance dollars by the million. I'd send them a couple dozen Warthogs, too. And maybe some Apaches if they don't already them.

Didja see where, the other day, a lone Bradley IFV ran into a couple of Russian BMP's and a T-90 (Russia's most advanced Tank) and destroyed all three of them?

Fuck Russia. Bunch of punk-ass bullies.

Forum List

Back