Reps Frank and Paul to introduce bill ending federal mary jane prohibition

Yeah, Skippy.....that's what I'm.....

Get back to me, when you're old-enough to work a full-time-job....in a "professional"-environment.

106.gif

sorry this one i could not read......to many colors......acid flashback......im sure a dildo like you understands......
"I YIELD!!"
.....would have been adequate, from you, after having been proven wrong.

I'm guessin' you're not old-enough to have a "couple" drinks, at lunch-time, and aren't familiar with the concept.​

i see this fucker quoted me again......can someone who can handle all these colors translate what this asshole is saying so i can see if its worth my time?........thanx....

Last edited:
As much as I agree with the legalization of pot, aren't there more pressing things? Like, I dunno, $14,000,000,000,000 debt and whatnot?

Sure. But I think ending the federal prohibition could save some federal tax dollars, and possibly increase tax revenue for states that would choose to legalize it.

yes I can see that, however, I am trying to square that, with...this;

images

6_540x405.jpg
Smoking is not the only way to use marijuana, nor is it the best way. It is the most common way because it's convenient and the least expensive way -- due to its illegality.

Have you ever eaten anything cooked or baked with marijuana oil? If not you'll be surprised at the difference. The problem is it takes a lot of leaf and bud material to extract the oil from. Legalizing marijuana would in time make competitively priced baked goods available and smoking the leaf and bud will soon become passe. So it may be accurately said that prohibition is the main reason why smoking marijuana is the most common means of usage.

Typical liberal and loser montra. Can't deal with lifes issues? Resort to drugs.

Just like the left. Let's legalize drugs for money despite the fact that it will have 0 positive influence on the population at large. Typical run from your problems rather than deal with them in a constructive manner. We have so many problems right now and they want to open this can of worms?

[...]
You harbor an extreme and unnecessarily negative impression of marijuana and my guess is it derives from exposure to Reefer Madness propaganda and/or the wrong kind of people who use marijuana in addition to other things. Whatever the reason you should understand that while some marijuana users are social misfits they represent a very small percentage and marijuana is by no means the cause of or a contributing factor to their root problems.

For the vast majority of users marijuana is nothing more than an occasional and utterly harmless form of pleasurable, stress-relieving relaxation. In fact it is very likely that legally available marijuana would divert many potential alcoholics from the use of that damaging drug.

Sure. But I think ending the federal prohibition could save some federal tax dollars, and possibly increase tax revenue for states that would choose to legalize it.

yes I can see that, however, I am trying to square that, with...this;

images

6_540x405.jpg
Smoking is not the only way to use marijuana, nor is it the best way. It is the most common way because it's convenient and the least expensive way -- due to its illegality.

Have you ever eaten anything cooked or baked with marijuana oil? If not you'll be surprised at the difference. The problem is it takes a lot of leaf and bud material to extract the oil from. Legalizing marijuana would in time make competitively priced baked goods available and smoking the leaf and bud will soon become passe. So it may be accurately said that prohibition is the main reason why smoking marijuana is the most common means of usage.

Correctomundo.

Does anyone know what the "Social Cost" of Marijuana use is? Is it as high as Alcohol?

[...]
It is nowhere near as high.

There is no record in the annals of medical science of anyone dying or being made sick from using (clean, uncontaminated) marijuana. But alcohol is extremely pathogenic, killing hundreds of thousand of Americans annually in addition to causing many thousands more serious physical and mental illnesses.

Marijuana is not associated with violence at any level. But alcohol is known to cause most violent crime in America, from millions of simple domestic abuse complaints to many thousands of homicides, aggravated assaults and suicides.

As much as I agree with the legalization of pot, aren't there more pressing things? Like, I dunno, $14,000,000,000,000 debt and whatnot?

And part of that debt is locking up pot smokers. At 40K per year per inmate. Currently we have 16 states that have approved medical marijuana legislation within those states--and the federal government has no business what-so-ever interferring with those states--regarding marijuana.

I doubt that marijuana will ever become completely legal. After all California didn't do it when they had a chance last year.

Give this one to the states and let them decide.

There is no social benefits to the prohibition of marijuana. None.

There are countless social problems caused by its prohibition, not the least of which are the waste of human potential we cause by creating a disenfranchised minority of law abiding people, and the pointless prohibition of a completely harmless substance which offers mankind numerous healthful benefits.

The prohibition of marijuana is a civil right's nightmare, one that is proof positive of the pointlessly politically repressive nature of this so called "free" society.

End of story.

This isn't legalization. It would take the federal gov't out of the law enforcement (arrests), and the prosecution, and the imprisonment of anyone when it came to drug crimes within any state's jurisdiction. You know, states rights?

Additionally, all that federal money that was previously spent on arresting, prosecuting, and jailing people for drug crimes can be spent on something else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBV4JprZPTM]YouTube - ‪San Jose Police Chief Says Legalize Marijuana in California‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Cu6wnhv0M]YouTube - ‪Jack Cole, former New Jersey State Police speaks for marijuana legalization‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MBrUMauak]YouTube - ‪Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper on Ending the Drug War‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZgzTpZFac]YouTube - ‪Walter Cronkite & America's Disastrous Drug War Pt 1 of 6‬‏[/ame]​

it depends on the issue what i am......on this topic i am for treating Pot like the two major killers of people that are now legal....
....And, you're a big-fan o' Freedom Of Choice, as well.....right?

(....As-long-as everyone makes the same choices, as you, of course.)​

yes i am you stupid fuck......and many people dont agree with me......and you know what dipshit?..........I CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THEY DO.......
How comforting to think you're so generous with your "flying fucks".

Whatta shame your brain must have a one-way-valve, where there're so many "flying fucks" exiting, there's no opportunity for any common-sense to leak in.

I'm sure it makes Life "less confusing"/more-"convenient", for you.

handjob.gif

Oh and get people out of jail who were busted for an ounce or two. Seriously, there are people doing years for 2 oz.'s.

The worst thing about putting users behind bars is that they come out worse than when they went in, in many cases. They are harder to employ and they become a long term detriment to society. Going to prison rarely turns people's lives around for the better. We have seen this over and over again. That doesn't mean that we should not imprison real criminals, but sending non-violent offenders there turns many of them into something much worse.

Have you ever seen Blow?
Really good flick.

When ya' get the opportunity, check-out the (very-similar; if not the impetus) reality-version:

SNOW BLIND

"A non-fiction account about an extraordinary character named Zachary Swan who turned his hand to smuggling cocaine from Colombia into the US. Set in the 1970s before organised crime took over the cocaine trade, it is based primarily in New York and Bogotá and features a variety of colourful characters.

....And, you're a big-fan o' Freedom Of Choice, as well.....right?

(....As-long-as everyone makes the same choices, as you, of course.)​

yes i am you stupid fuck......and many people dont agree with me......and you know what dipshit?..........I CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THEY DO.......
How comforting to think you're so generous with your "flying fucks".

Whatta shame your brain must have a one-way-valve, where there're so many "flying fucks" exiting, there's no opportunity for any common-sense to leak in.

I'm sure it makes Life "less confusing"/more-"convenient", for you.

handjob.gif

bic

Does anyone know what the "Social Cost" of Marijuana use is? Is it as high as Alcohol?

[...]
It is nowhere near as high.

There is no record in the annals of medical science of anyone dying or being made sick from using (clean, uncontaminated) marijuana. But alcohol is extremely pathogenic, killing hundreds of thousand of Americans annually in addition to causing many thousands more serious physical and mental illnesses.

Marijuana is not associated with violence at any level. But alcohol is known to cause most violent crime in America, from millions of simple domestic abuse complaints to many thousands of homicides, aggravated assaults and suicides.

"The smoking of cannabis, even long term, is not harmful to health"

Lancet Medical Journal
(Nov 11, 1995);

sorry this one i could not read......to many colors......acid flashback......im sure a dildo like you understands......
"I YIELD!!"

I'm guessin' you're not old-enough to have a "couple" drinks, at lunch-time, and aren't familiar with the concept.​

i see this fucker quoted me again......can someone who can handle all these colors translate what this asshole is saying so i can see if its worth my time?........thanx....

Has mani negged you yet? :lol:

I doubt that marijuana will ever become completely legal. After all California didn't do it when they had a chance last year.

Give this one to the states and let them decide.

it might as well be legal......possession of under a non-medical Oz is now an infraction no worse than a parking ticket.....

"I YIELD!!"

yea i can give a fuck if he does......when you get negged by the higher ups his paltry neg total means as bout as much as Mr. Pussmens posts......besides right after he did that 2 4 figure posters repped me.....so Mani's negs mean squat.....remember his negs are "nothing personal".......:rolleyes:

:lmao:

Tell us again how much they don't mean anything to you. :thup:

You are all real people. Right?
I'm not spurting in my own face for no reason. Right?
OK. Got that cleared up--paper towels are so sticky. :redface:
Now, Godzilla killed who what now?
Rodan--have I mentioned Rodan?--kicks Godzilla's ass. He's got that whole red thing on his head. Is it a he or a she? Is that thing red or orange?
OMG: did Rodan even star in the same movies as Godzilla?!
One of you hardliners must know if Godzilla will vote for an empty space.
(I hear Shamu is available):eusa_shhh:

yea i can give a fuck if he does......when you get negged by the higher ups his paltry neg total means as bout as much as Mr. Pussmens posts......besides right after he did that 2 4 figure posters repped me.....so Mani's negs mean squat.....remember his negs are "nothing personal".......:rolleyes:

You guys don't huff paint, do you? I would, but I am old and my lungs are tired. Also, my local store DOESN'T HAVE GOLD PAINT! Sorry, that shit bag I had on my head started to SUCK UP ALL THE AIR.
Whew!
That sucked. Good Lord, where the fuck do we get these shit bags from anyway? China?

:puke:

Forum List

Back