Report: Obama administration boosts openness

can i get the quote transcript of this self avowing?

Sure!
Just go back a page. 2nd posting by Zoom Boing. The quote is right there!

i read, that's some uundesirable wording from a high up official...
Unfortunately, that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as "undesirable wording" from Jones goes.
What is so alarming is that Obama knows full well what Jones is all about, and still appointed him.
This isn't about repub or dem. Nor is it about Con or lib. It's about a sitting president keeeping a self avowed anti-american communist just an arms length away from him. Particularly when it's been thoroughly established that Obama knew full well what Jones is all about. I seriously doubt that this is the "change" that MOST who voted for Obama were looking for. The 21%er kooks don't give a shit. Those would be the far left loons. They hate everything this great country stands for anyway. But, the clear thinking lib's who truly love this country have to be disturbed by this.

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's policies on secrecy get higher grades for openness than those of President George W. Bush, yet there's still room for improvement, says a coalition of public interest groups.
Report: Obama White House boosts openness - White House- msnbc.com

Why won't the Obama dissenters at least give credit where credit is due?

Good for him for not being as into hiding war crimes as Bush.

Meanwhile, where's the easily searchable database of funding/earmark requests he promised? Or even the requirements regarding documentation and public disclosure of all requests? Where's the place on the white house site where we can all go and read bills before they're signed and give our input? Where's the open door meetings with special interest groups broadcast on Cspan? Remember all that "open government" talk?

There's stuff to praise Obama for, but he has done next to nothing on the open and transparent government he committed to providing. I won't write it off yet, cause let's face it between the economy, war, and healthcare there's a lot going on. But I'm particularly annoyed by the immediate lack of the bills posted on the whitehouse site, cause that's not all that difficult to achieve. And if it's there, I sure I can't find it.

That said, to the people bringing up things like college transcripts - We have actual issues in this country. Obama's grade in Tort Law 101 is not one of them. It's crap like that making it impossible to have any real discussion in this country and hold our politicians accountable. And specifically to Pale Horse:

He's HIDING MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

Educate yourself on presidents throughout history before saying dumb stuff like that. This is why only a few nutjobs ever listen to you. Oh, and the executive order you posted does the opposite of what you're attempted to indicate - it makes the records easier to access by revoking the earlier order. Just cause I'm curious, does it still hurt when you bend over for propagandists like that, or have you learned to enjoy it?

This isn't about repub or dem. Nor is it about Con or lib. It's about a sitting president keeeping a self avowed anti-american communist just an arms length away from him. Particularly when it's been thoroughly established that Obama knew full well what Jones is all about. I seriously doubt that this is the "change" that MOST who voted for Obama were looking for. The 21%er kooks don't give a shit. Those would be the far left loons. They hate everything this great country stands for anyway. But, the clear thinking lib's who truly love this country have to be disturbed by this.

Time for a harsh does of reality, bud, and a peek at who really runs our country.

Very few people had heard about or cared about this guy until recently. Why? Well, because of money. See, all that stuff was there with Jones already. So that begs the question - why is it suddenly an issue now? To find that out, you have to first fine out where the "issue" originated. Fortunately, ol' Phil is happy to take credit.

How Van Jones Happened and What We Need to Do Next - FOXNews.com

Phil Kerpen states directly his role, as he's quite proud of it. Here's what he doesn't quite go into so much. He's a director for a group called Americans for Prosperity. This is a group known for fighting against environmental protections (they also spearheaded the townhall campaign). It receives the majority of its funding from Koch - the largest privately owned energy company in the US. And Koch makes its money on oil. David Koch is the chairman of Americans For Prosperity. And that's the real reason this guy got attacked. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs or his insulting congressional republicans. It has everything to do with plans to convert to green power and slowing that down in any way possible. But like sheep, the follower sorts fall in line and twitter over some guy they hadn't heard of 2 days ago being baaaaaad. And the rest of that doesn't even get mentioned.

Money talks. The rest is bullshit.

Sure!
Just go back a page. 2nd posting by Zoom Boing. The quote is right there!

i read, that's some uundesirable wording from a high up official...
Unfortunately, that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as "undesirable wording" from Jones goes.
What is so alarming is that Obama knows full well what Jones is all about, and still appointed him.

i didn't vote for obama but he's here so i'm really hoping for change.
i do find it disturbing and i am a liberal.
but aside from his political beliefs i want to know what he'll actually do for or to us. we'll see.

Time for a harsh does of reality, bud, and a peek at who really runs our country.

Very few people had heard about or cared about this guy until recently. Why? Well, because of money. See, all that stuff was there with Jones already. So that begs the question - why is it suddenly an issue now? To find that out, you have to first fine out where the "issue" originated. Fortunately, ol' Phil is happy to take credit.

Phil Kerpen states directly his role, as he's quite proud of it. Here's what he doesn't quite go into so much. He's a director for a group called Americans for Prosperity. This is a group known for fighting against environmental protections (they also spearheaded the townhall campaign). It receives the majority of its funding from Koch - the largest privately owned energy company in the US. And Koch makes its money on oil. David Koch is the chairman of Americans For Prosperity. And that's the real reason this guy got attacked. It has nothing to do with his political beliefs or his insulting congressional republicans. It has everything to do with plans to convert to green power and slowing that down in any way possible. But like sheep, the follower sorts fall in line and twitter over some guy they hadn't heard of 2 days ago being baaaaaad. And the rest of that doesn't even get mentioned.

How sad your commentary is....but reflective of the far left lunacy you seem to support.

You think someone who advocates a change to Communist rule by violent overthrow of our system is OK.

You think that it's OK to have an idiot an arms length from the President of the USA who thinks their own government crashed planes into the WTC.

and your right....money DOES talk. Obama paid a billion dollars for the White House.

How sad your commentary is....but reflective of the far left lunacy you seem to support.

You think someone who advocates a change to Communist rule by violent overthrow of our system is OK.

You think that it's OK to have an idiot an arms length from the President of the USA who thinks their own government crashed planes into the WTC.

and your right....money DOES talk. Obama paid a billion dollars for the White House.
Ain't that the truth!
How ya' doin' Patek?
Good to see ya'!

Ain't that the truth!
How ya' doin' Patek?
Good to see ya'!

It's all good Jester...just returned from a 2 month deployment to the South China Sea supporting the Nimitz and Washington Carrier Strike Groups. Got a stop in the PI when one of our generators suffered a catastrophic failure (broken timing chain).

Ain't that the truth!
How ya' doin' Patek?
Good to see ya'!

It's all good Jester...just returned from a 2 month deployment to the South China Sea supporting the Nimitz and Washington Carrier Strike Groups. Got a stop in the PI when one of our generators suffered a catastrophic failure (broken timing chain).
So, get that wrench out and fix it buddy!:razz:
Glad to hear you're OK!
You guys need to go on a mission and run over some of them lil' somali pirate guys!:lol:

That's a rather telling partisan hack leap you made. However, I made no comment regarding Jones himself either way. It's all about prioritizing. I know where the biggest danger lies, and it's not some kook in a sideline advisory green jobs position. You, however, appear easily distracted by something shiny. So enjoy ranting about nonsense fed to you by corporate interests so you'll look the other way while they screw you. Don't worry - I'm just certain they have the best interest of the country at heart. Everything they tell you, eat it up and all will be well. :lol:

That's a rather telling partisan hack leap you made. However, I made no comment regarding Jones himself either way. It's all about prioritizing. I know where the biggest danger lies, and it's not some kook in a sideline advisory green jobs position. You, however, appear easily distracted by something shiny. So enjoy ranting about nonsense fed to you by corporate interests so you'll look the other way while they screw you. Don't worry - I'm just certain they have the best interest of the country at heart. Everything they tell you, eat it up and all will be well. :lol:

Ah yes...another one of those anti-corporate loons who thinks that the evil corporate CEO's and the evil rich bankers control everything.

You are too caught up in DailyKOS talking points to know who or what entity has the country's best interests at heart. Pull your head out of your ass......please.

Lol. I don't read daily kos, but thanks bunches for proving my point. That's the second time you've auto-responded and attributed something to me that isn't the case. But partisan hacks tend to that, rather than simply asking and showing some remote interest in actual discussion. Discussion is dangerous; it leads to thought and new ideas. Better to decide that you already know everything; that's easier.

In case you missed it, we live in a capitalist society. Money is power, and money is what gets things done. If you don't get that, then enjoy your stay in Fantasyland, and continue failing to actually watchdog your government while you lap up special interest talking points and stare at the shiny things they hold up for you.

QUOTE=Wicked Jester;1503328]Notice how Nodog and Vaginayank abandoned this thread after the facts about Van Jones were thoroughly thrown in their face.
Typical spineless lib's![/QUOTE]

:cuckoo:
Unlike yourself, I was not even going to attempt to engage in your questioning before doing my homework. With said homework now done, what is it you were saying?

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's policies on secrecy get higher grades for openness than those of President George W. Bush, yet there's still room for improvement, says a coalition of public interest groups.

Yeah sure, just like the transperency that was soooooooooooo evident when he forced signatures on the stimulus bill before anyone had a chance to read the damn thing.

Yeah sure, just like the transperency that was soooooooooooo evident when he forced signatures on the stimulus bill before anyone had a chance to read the damn thing.

:cuckoo:
Is reading all that difficult? Is that NOT part of their job? IF they didn't read it, I hope you will help to vote them out next time around?

QUOTE=Wicked Jester;1503328]Notice how Nodog and Vaginayank abandoned this thread after the facts about Van Jones were thoroughly thrown in their face.
Typical spineless lib's!

How do you feel about the man YOU VOTED FOR appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
How do you feel abot Obama stating that his picks for personnel would define his policy, and then appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration as one of his "personnel"?
How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of all those who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
Be honest man.

Last edited:
Typical spineless lib's!

How do you feel about the man YOU VOTED FOR appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
How do you feel abot Obama stating that his picks for personnel would define his policy, and then appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration as one of his "personnel"?
How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of all those who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
Be honest man.

After doing my Google homework, I am having difficulties finding anything that mentions him being a "salef avowed anti-American communist pig". Got a link?

Typical spineless lib's!

Be honest man.

After doing my Google homework, I am having difficulties finding anything that mentions him being a "salef avowed anti-American communist pig". Got a link?

His past is here. He called himself a communist, not a 'self avowed anti-American communist pig" -- just in case you were going to go down the semantics road.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

Forum List

Back