Report: Obama administration boosts openness

Well he is going in the right direction at least. Thank god.

See? Now is that so hard for anyone (minus the Obama haters I mean) to admit. Based on the secrecy from the past 8 years, progress in the other direction has to be a welcome change!

He's all for disclosing our Intel Operations, yet hides Van Jones, Ezekiel Emanuel and how the TARP money was spent. Yeah, that's openness.

This hardly equates to "the most open administration in history".

More likely is that he's throwing a chicken wing bone to his slavish minions, so they can say "SEE?!?..SEE?!?".

Wanna impress me??...Release your college transcripts and let's see some of your writings from when you were allegedly the editor of the Harvard Law Review.

He's all for disclosing our Intel Operations, yet hides Van Jones, Ezekiel Emanuel and how the TARP money was spent. Yeah, that's openness.

What has he hidden, specifically?

Wanna impress me??...Release your college transcripts and let's see some of your writings from when you were allegedly the editor of the Harvard Law Review.

I do not follow fringe thinking, but what is it that you hope to accomplish with this? Is Obama fighting this?

Whoopie.

How about some of that "openness" insofar as it relates to his college transcripts?

Is that really the best you could come up with???

32 years ago, what did you get on your High School Geometry test??

America wants to know??

I do not follow fringe thinking, but what is it that you hope to accomplish with this? Is Obama fighting this?
Fringe schminge.

I set fourth criteria for what I considered openness.

I can't help it that your standards are so pathetically low.

Forum List

Back