Report: Obama administration boosts openness

QUOTE=Wicked Jester;1503328]Notice how Nodog and Vaginayank abandoned this thread after the facts about Van Jones were thoroughly thrown in their face.
Typical spineless lib's!

How do you feel about the man YOU VOTED FOR appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
How do you feel abot Obama stating that his picks for personnel would define his policy, and then appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration as one of his "personnel"?
How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of all those who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration?
Be honest man.

After doing my Google homework, I am having difficulties finding anything that mentions him being a "salef avowed anti-American communist pig". Got a link?

I'll mention it:

He's a self-avowed anti-American communist pig, and I heard him tell his administration that when they were drinking over at Ayers' house and laughing at the idiots who voted him in.

Jester....VaWank is a hack...just like Gudrid aka Putrid. Once factual information is placed for all to see they begin their "you are living in fantasy land" rant and the "What were we talking about?" routines.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Too funny. Just goes to show you the extreme closed mindedness of the Libtard loons to anything outside of their own pathetic belief system which is based on delusional fantasies about eutopian Marxist societies.

Jester....VaWank is a hack...just like Gudrid aka Putrid. Once factual information is placed for all to see they begin their "you are living in fantasy land" rant and the "What were we talking about?" routines.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Too funny. Just goes to show you the extreme closed mindedness of the Libtard loons to anything outside of their own pathetic belief system which is based on delusional fantasies about eutopian Marxist societies.
No shit buddy!
It only proves that these Obamabots don't have the ability to think or say beyond what Olberdork, Opie Maddow, And their beloved messiah TELLS them to think or say.
It's becoming laughable to say the least.
Vaginayank knows how badly the Jones situation reflects on his beloved messiah, but, he's too far in to admit it.
He's now choosing to take the liberal approach of "hear no evil, see no evil so, there must not be any evil!"
You must have heard those crickets chirping from way out in the pacific.

I've now done a lot more reading on Jones (sorry not JUST from the hyper-partisan blogs) and I've got no problem with the guy.

I've now done a lot more reading on Jones (sorry not JUST from the hyper-partisan blogs) and I've got no problem with the guy.

Now that I know you're fine with communism, racism and radicalism, I'll keep it in mind as I read your posts.

btw, the link I gave just provided his background. You can find that information anywhere. Of course, the sites you choose probably gloss over the radical stuff and poof Jones up like he's a demi-god or something. But you go ahead and live in your red little world.

Last edited:
and I wonder why the radical right always tries to divert attention from anything that might reflect well on Obama (a raised level of openess) with these peripheral frear-mongering smears?????
Detecting a pattern - doesn't look good.

Anyway - if you can only work with people who think, and talk, and look, and behave exactly as you do - your potential for achievement is nil.

(Pretty lame to try to claim some sophomoric little "victory" because other posters have a life outside message boards and occassionally go live it.)

Thanks for showing us all that you're nothing more than a lock step Obamabot loon. Seriously, the fact that you approve of a COMMUNIST being appointed to a sitting presidents administration, clearly shows that you're nothing more than a fucking anti-american traitorous piece of shit!
Obama BLATANTLY slapped the faces of ALL who have shed blood or died fighting the oppresive scurge that is communism.
Your credibility is now nothing more than null and void from this point forward!
Now, go off and furiously scratch at that "liberal male feminine itch" that ALL liberal males suffer from. Scratch that mangina hard, ya' lil' commy pile o' garbage!

Last edited:
You keep in mind whatever you want - at some point you are either going to admit that the little hyper-partisan fear and smear blogs you read don't give you a complete picture and that there are good people who have far differewnt backgrounds than your own or you'll be sentenced to live the rest of your days in your self-imposed concoon of zealotry.

Enjoy.

As long as people of your ilk don't like me, I'll remain confident that I must be doing SOMETHING right.
All you're doing is making the case that liberal idiots like you can't be taken seriously. Making the case that little pieces of shit like you are nothing more than anti-american piles of garbage. Making the case that everytime I run into anti-american pieces of shit like you, I should knock your fucking teeth out!
You're a freakin' clown!

After reading your partisan posts, I have no doubt that you would have no problem with a self proclaimed communist, and a member of STORM.
Why did you even feel you needed to post that?

Last edited:
and I wonder why the radical right always tries to divert attention from anything that might reflect well on Obama (a raised level of openess) with these peripheral frear-mongering smears?????
Detecting a pattern - doesn't look good.

Anyway - if you can only work with people who think, and talk, and look, and behave exactly as you do - your potential for achievement is nil.

(Pretty lame to try to claim some sophomoric little "victory" because other posters have a life outside message boards and occassionally go live it.)

Having a communist/racist/radical as the 'green czar' DOES NOT reflect well on Obama. Did you miss that part?

Forum List

Back