Report: Obama administration boosts openness

So, nodog, be truthful.
Are you happy with the fact that Obama HAD (no more, thanks to true patriots like Beck and Hannity) a self avowed communist planted just an arms length away from him?
After all, it was a blatant slap in the face to all who have shed blood and died while fighting the oppression and scurge that is communism. Including my oldest brother who was an eighteen year old PFC in vietnam, and was EXECUTED in a viet cong prison camp.

Wow...that is some deep seated hatred for Communists. Did you bash Bush for borrowing money from COMMUNIST China to fund his invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq?

Not at all. For when it comes time to pay the commie bastards off, we simply tell them to go fuck themselves!:lol:
Obviously you are a communist yourself. Otherwise you'd be man enough to admit that Obama is a communist lovin' dirt bag piece o' shit!
But then, we all know you're not a man anyway. You've proven it so many times.

So, nodog, be truthful.
Are you happy with the fact that Obama HAD (no more, thanks to true patriots like Beck and Hannity) a self avowed communist planted just an arms length away from him?
After all, it was a blatant slap in the face to all who have shed blood and died while fighting the oppression and scurge that is communism. Including my oldest brother who was an eighteen year old PFC in vietnam, and was EXECUTED in a viet cong prison camp.

I don't have it on any credible authority that their there was an avowed communist on Obama's staff, (I haven't followed that at all) but in general terms, No, I'm not comfortable with communist party members serving in a position of authority in our government. But it would depend on their position before I could take a stand on an individual.

And Beck and Hannity are FAR from true patriots. They make America more weak and vulnerable - and I can't advocate that.

Van Jones is a self admitted communist.

Jones says he became politically radicalized in the aftermath of the deadly April 1992 Los Angeles riots which erupted shortly after four L.A. police officers who had beaten the now-infamous Rodney King were exonerated in court. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th," says Jones, "and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist."

Recalling his brief incarceration, Jones says: "I met all these young radical people of color. I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary."

In the early 2000s, Jones and STORM were active in the anti-Iraq War demonstrations organized by International ANSWER, a front group for the Marxist-Leninist Workers World Party. STORM also had ties to the South African Communist Party and it revered Amilcar Cabral, the late Marxist revolutionary leader (of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands) who lauded Lenin as "the greatest champion of the national liberation of the peoples." (In 2006 Van Jones would name his own newborn son "Cabral" -- in Amilcar Cabral's honor.)

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM3pWOBWWk]YouTube - Van Jones Communist[/ame]

Last edited:
So, nodog, be truthful.

Wow...that is some deep seated hatred for Communists. Did you bash Bush for borrowing money from COMMUNIST China to fund his invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq?

Not at all. For when it comes time to pay the commie bastards off, we simply tell them to go fuck themselves!:lol:
Obviously you are a communist yourself. Otherwise you'd be man enough to admit that Obama is a communist lovin' dirt bag piece o' shit!
But then, we all know you're not a man anyway. You've proven it so many times.

Wow....economics is NOT one of your strong points, is it? Vote for McCain, did ya?:cuckoo:

At this point I only have your word on that - no offense, but I don't know you from Adam. I have no reason to doubt your word, but I also have no reason to trust it. But if I am interested enough, I'll research it myself. But at this point it seems moot. So why waste the time?

So, nodog, be truthful.

I don't have it on any credible authority that their there was an avowed communist on Obama's staff, (I haven't followed that at all) but in general terms, No, I'm not comfortable with communist party members serving in a position of authority in our government. But it would depend on their position before I could take a stand on an individual.

And Beck and Hannity are FAR from true patriots. They make America more weak and vulnerable - and I can't advocate that.
Bullshit!
You know damn good and well that you know all about Van Jones and his commitment to communism. Typical lib. Unwilling to admit that HIS president looks awfully bad right now.
Shall we throw the you tube postings of Van Jones spewing his communist rantings up here?
His rantings that white people are purposely poisoning people of color?
His rantings that conservatives are "assholes"?
His rantings that call for the release of a muslim cop killer who shot a cop, execution style in the head?
Oh, and Beck and Hannity ARE true patriots. They are getting the word out about what Obama truly is. They are exposing him for all to see. Their ratings are going through the roof. People are listening. They are now realizing the sham that Obama truly is. You sure as hell didn't see your beloved Olberboy or Opie Maddow investigating teh fact that Obama is appointing communist pieces of shit to his adsministration. Nope, not ONE word from them. Now why might that be?

At this point I only have your word on that - no offense, but I don't know you from Adam. I have no reason to doubt your word, but I also have no reason to trust it. But if I am interested enough, I'll research it myself. But at this point it seems moot. So why waste the time?

Did you not bother to read the link I posted or watch the youtube vid? Or do you prefer living under a rock?? Google is your friend.

'My word' on it. :lol: Try listening to Van Jones' own words.

Last edited:
So, nodog, be truthful.

Bullshit!
You know damn good and well that you know all about Van Jones and his commitment to communism. Typical lib. Unwilling to admit that HIS president looks awfully bad right now.
Shall we throw the you tube postings of Van Jones spewing his communist rantings up here?
His rantings that call for the release of a muslim cop killer who shot a cop, execution style in the head?
Oh, and Beck and Hannity ARE true patriots. They are getting the word out about what Obama truly is. They are exposing him for all to see. Their ratings are going through the roof. People are listening. They are now realizing the sham that Obama truly is. You sure as hell didn't see your beloved Olberboy or Opie Maddow investigating teh fact that Obama is appointing communist pieces of shit to his adsministration. Nope, not ONE word from them. Now why might that be?

Nodog can't hear you. His brain has been washed.

Attachments

• $41E-TS-3LxL__SL500_AA280__thumb.jpg
    $41E-TS-3LxL__SL500_AA280__thumb.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 62
Nodog, There ya' go. Zoom -boing made it easier for you.
Look man, nobody's trying to turn you conservative. But, you seriously need to start looking at the man you helped put into office. A man who is being continually exposed as not what he wants you to believe he is.
He himself said that his appointments would prove his policy. So, what does the appointment of Jones tell you?
BTW, this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's being exposed that he has many more radical appointments in his administration, including the co-founder of the weather underground. A man who is now making decisions on how stimulus money will be spent. Surely you remember the Weather Underground, now, don't ya'?

Bullshit!

Nodog can't hear you. His brain has been washed.

Well, it is that Obamabot kinda thing.
See no evil, hear no evil so, there must not be any evil.:eusa_whistle:
Quite sad really!

Bullshit!
You know damn good and well that you know all about Van Jones and his commitment to communism.
No, I don't know anything at all about Van Jones. I've seen some thread headlines that were apparently reffering to this but I didn't read. Just now was the first time I heard the name. So you guys can continue to try to claim what I know, and what I think all you want - pretty childish though isn't it.

If I want to know - I can find it for myself. But it's moot isn't it?

Bullshit!
You know damn good and well that you know all about Van Jones and his commitment to communism.
No, I don't know anything at all about Van Jones. I've seen some thread headlines that were apparently reffering to this but I didn't read. Just now was the first time I heard the name. So you guys can continue to try to claim what I know, and what I think all you want - pretty childish though isn't it.

No, it's not moot. Jones may have 'resigned' but I have no doubt he will be a force behind the scenes.

Did you ever look into the backgrounds of the people that Obama has surrounded himself with? Please, do some reading. Here's a good place to start.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=838

Bullshit!

Moot in what way?
Are you affraid of how you may feel after researching Jones?
Are you affraid that you may be just as appalled as many who voted for Obama are right now.
Are you affraid that you may realize that you should have taken a serious look at Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Rasheed Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and a whole host of other anti-american dirtbags, and the other friendships and associations of Obama that were exposed during the campaign?

No, it's not moot. Jones may have 'resigned' but I have no doubt he will be a force behind the scenes.

Did you ever look into the backgrounds of the people that Obama has surrounded himself with? Please, do some reading. Here's a good place to start.

I've looked into the backgrounds of many - but not each and every one. I doubt anyone has done that much research. I'll check into the ones that matter to me - just like you have looked into the ones that matter to you.

I have looked into William Ayers, Rev. Wright, and Rezco. I don't have a problem with Obama conducting the kind of business he did with them.

I'm kinda wondering why you guys feel this burning desire to attack Obama with such peripheral drivel. If he really is as bad as you say, then certainly there would be something more substaintial to criticize him for.

When you sputter and spew and this kind of stuff - it makes people think it's the best ya got. And that leads them to believe Obama must be doing a pretty darn good job.

I've looked into the backgrounds of many - but not each and every one. I doubt anyone has done that much research. I'll check into the ones that matter to me - just like you have looked into the ones that matter to you.
Well, we would hope that a sitting president, the one you voted for, appointing a radical self avowed communist to his administration will be a "matter" that you would be willing to check into.

Well, we would hope that a sitting president, the one you voted for, appointing a radical self avowed communist to his administration will be a "matter" that you would be willing to check into.

can i get the quote transcript of this self avowing?

Sure!
Just go back a page. 2nd posting by Zoom Boing. The quote is right there!

Sure!

i read, that's some uundesirable wording from a high up official...

Sure!

i read, that's some uundesirable wording from a high up official...

Maybe this will help:
He got involved with Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics[17]
In October 2005 he reported that by August of that year (1992) he was a communist.
Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back