Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

America was the only reason everyone was in this "agreement". It was the benevolence of the American taxpayer that was going to support the economies of other nations, all while enjoying the exporting of American jobs and individual liberty.

Obama should get into a debate with the GOP on what a great deal this was for America. He would look like a traitor.

Every industrial nation was pitching in you stupid shit.

At least, please, become informed instead of constantly make an ass out of you with every one of your posts.

Can you even fucking think?

The GOP doesn't believe in MMGW, they want their children to suffer a more difficult future.

Lmfao , so you admit Obama tried to go around congress..

America was the only reason everyone was in this "agreement". It was the benevolence of the American taxpayer that was going to support the economies of other nations, all while enjoying the exporting of American jobs and individual liberty.

Obama should get into a debate with the GOP on what a great deal this was for America. He would look like a traitor.

At least, please, become informed instead of constantly make an ass out of you with every one of your posts.

The GOP doesn't believe in MMGW, they want their children to suffer a more difficult future.

You are correct! How could I have been so wrong-( Show us the way there REALDUMB, you be the 1st to turn of your heat, air, and quit driving cars or taking planes. Be an example for America! You da mania.......errrr, I mean da man-)

Who said anyone had to turn off their heat, not drive their cars or fly anywhere?

Who? Assfucks like you.

OMG OMG OMG Al Gore's mansion !!!!!!!! Irrelevant if he buys his energy from clean sources.

Of course, you assfucks hate your own children & allow yourselves to be duped by people like Trump.

Funny chit.
All you warmist morons said it. What is the "clean source" for the fossil fuel Algore uses to heat his home? It's amazing how imbeciles like you justify things to yourselves.

You are correct! How could I have been so wrong-( Show us the way there REALDUMB, you be the 1st to turn of your heat, air, and quit driving cars or taking planes. Be an example for America! You da mania.......errrr, I mean da man-)
All the warmist cult members should prove their commitment to the cause by abstaining entirely from the use of fossil fuels.

You know what, dumbfuck, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we just need to reduce them.

To what level? Give us some numbers and what it would cost us.
Right now, we are trying to get to 2005 levels. And then go from there.

I cut my emissions and save money.

What would you spend to try to give your children a better future?

What would you spend to prevent a catastrophic rise in temperatures?

Wat you you spend to keep your children safe from wars due to drought & famine?

This is what you are asking because SCIENCE says deep shit can happen if assholes like you do nothing.,
I am willing to spend large amounts to keep the Dims and the warmist cult members out of power.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Your orange buddy fucked up the Paris accord.

Other countries are saying if the US won't do shit, why should they.

It is a LACK of leadership from the asshole Trump & I find it really stupid that you think it is a good thing.

Why do you hate your children?

What kind of real man would condemn their children & grandchildren to a more difficult future? I mean beside asswipes like you & Trump.
But you insisted the other countries would man up.

You forgot to tell us why you hate your children.
He doesn't. That's why he's doing everything he can to defeat the Nazi global warming cult that is trying to destroy the world.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...

It is a LACK of leadership from the asshole Trump & I find it really stupid that you think it is a good thing.

What kind of real man would condemn their children & grandchildren to a more difficult future? I mean beside asswipes like you & Trump.

Lol that works in your head bud. No one was going to ever truly follow this over burdensome agreement

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You know what, dumbfuck, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we just need to reduce them.

This is what you are asking because SCIENCE says deep shit can happen if assholes like you do nothing.,

Boy, they really seen you coming, didn't they?

The world is going to end if we don't buy into Al Gore's solutions.

Our children future is bleak because climate change is going to MURDER THEM!!!

2005 levels? You mean we spent trillions of dollar and it's only getting worse? Let's see, what happened in 2005?

Oh yes, that's when Bush's EPA regulated lower sulfur diesel fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel surpassed the price of gasoline, much of the time over a dollar a gallon. Prior to that, diesel fuel was cheaper than gasoline.

Oh yes, all that pollution crap they made truck manufacturers put into those things. Upped the price of tractors and trucks by about 10 grand each.

And let's not forget Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. It's a separate container that squirts DEF into the exhaust pipe supposedly making it cleaner to burn. Gee, I wonder how many politicians had investments in companies that produced DEF?

And after all that, pollution only got worse? Boy, my boss is going to be very upset when I tell him this tomorrow. The hundreds of thousands it cost him all for not.

2005 levels? You mean we spent trillions of dollar and it's only getting worse? Let's see, what happened in 2005?

Oh yes, that's when Bush's EPA regulated lower sulfur diesel fuel. Since that time, diesel fuel surpassed the price of gasoline, much of the time over a dollar a gallon. Prior to that, diesel fuel was cheaper than gasoline.

Oh yes, all that pollution crap they made truck manufacturers put into those things. Upped the price of tractors and trucks by about 10 grand each.

And let's not forget Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. It's a separate container that squirts DEF into the exhaust pipe supposedly making it cleaner to burn. Gee, I wonder how many politicians had investments in companies that produced DEF?

And after all that, pollution only got worse? Boy, my boss is going to be very upset when I tell him this tomorrow. The hundreds of thousands it cost him all for not.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not saying the world is going to end.

I forgot to add that the goal for the us was 17% under 2005 levels by 2020.

Those items you mentioned are indeed helping.

He doesn't. That's why he's doing everything he can to defeat the Nazi global warming cult that is trying to destroy the world.

Your Alt right buddies are for fighting global warming?

Was that you burping in the direction of your keyboard?
We're discussing putting the financial onus of the world on the US tax payer and your dealing ad hominems?

I never mentioned Congress so I did I admit anything?

But since you were sofa king stupid to think they had to, read this:

Paris Climate Agreement Explained: Does Congress Need to Sign Off?

We're discussing putting the financial onus of the world on the US tax payer and your dealing ad hominems?

3 billion is the onus of the world?

Your butt buddy Trump will end up spending that much golfing.

I never mentioned Congress so I did I admit anything?

But since you were sofa king stupid to think they had to, read this:

Paris Climate Agreement Explained: Does Congress Need to Sign Off?

Zzz you post a b.s. blog .

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not saying the world is going to end.

I forgot to add that the goal for the us was 17% under 2005 levels by 2020.

Those items you mentioned are indeed helping.

And if we meet those levels, we will never hear any more complaints by you global warming fools ever again? You will put that in writing?

Just like all globalist agreements and deals, third world shit holes get to ignore them, while the US gets penalized billions.

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.

3 billion is the onus of the world?

Your butt buddy Trump will end up spending that much golfing.
I must admit you're good at one thing...boring the shit out of the world.

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.

Democrats have been trying to harness our freedom ever since the liberals took over the party. They've been quite successful the last couple of decades, but they still don't have total control over us yet. The two things they need to control are healthcare and energy. If they can have total control over healthcare and energy, they will have total control over the people.

Even Democrats can't take our freedom by force. They have to brainwash people to beg them to take it. So they created this global warming nonsense which they later changed to climate change because climate change is something that's been happening to this planet since God made the place. Nobody could ever say they are FOS with climate change as we proved with global warming.

Forum List

Back