Jimmy Carter says Russia DIDN'T swing the election & reporters 'have been harder on Trump

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
:lol:

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Said reporters 'feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged'
  • Carter, 93, has offered to be Trump's envoy to North Korea
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The press has been soft on Trump

No other President has gotten away with so much

Carter, despite all his bad policies, was a real American that loves America, but had some bad ideas.

He's a good man.

At least he tried
to stop the Senate from voting themselves the wealth of the country. He vetoed their corruptive money-grab attempt.

The bad thing is, they overrode his veto. Every one of them that voted for that should be hung.

It was a vote for taxation without representation.

I can hear left wing wanker brains exploding all over the planet. A real honest to goodness Democrat tells it like it is.

Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'

Read more: Carter: Reporters are harder on Trump than any other POTUS | Daily Mail Online
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter disagreed, however.

'They obviously did,' she said, citing a Moscow-induced 'drip-drip-drip about Hillary' Clinton.

Looks like there's a disagreement in the Carter Household.

Carter is 93 years old and is not privy to the intelligence reports or testimony at the Congressional hearings into Russian influence in the election.

As for Trump being subject to more negative press than any other President, so what. He's the worst, least productive President in history, and he only works 4 days a week. He screws up everything he touches and starts fights with everyone. Most of his bad press he brings on himself.

If he did a better job, he'd get better press.

Let's remember who owns both Democrats and Media: Soros. No wonder Trump is "a monster" according to liberal Media and Democrats. Trump has ruined Deep State's plans for having their puppet for US President as they used to have for past several years. Sure, he must be a monster....

upload_2017-10-22_17-35-23.png

Last edited:
Carter, despite all his bad policies, was a real American that loves America, but had some bad ideas.

He's a good man.

At least he tried
to stop the Senate from voting themselves the wealth of the country. He vetoed their corruptive money-grab attempt.

The bad thing is, they overrode his veto. Every one of them that voted for that should be hung.

It was a vote for taxation without representation.
I was 18 and I voted for Jimmy Carter. I liked his honesty and intelligence. And he really worked hard but turned out to be a very ineffective President who made poor decisions. But I never doubted his love of America which is what differentiates him from the Muslim in Western clothing Obama.

Jimmy Carter is humbling himself because he see's a monstrous possibility that Korea could kill millions with Kim Ding Dong's mental illness..

I am glad to see Trump warming up to Carter.. He needs help without criticism at this point it only put's Trump on the defensive .

There is more evidence surrounding Hillary-Clinton Foundation-Uranium and you people are ignoring it. There is more evidence mounting that Loretta Lynch interfered with an investigation and Election and you people are ignoring that. Yet NOTING is coming up on Russia interfering with the Elections; let alone, Trump AND Russia interfering with the Elections and this is a higher priority for you people. Keep Hope Alive.

There is more evidence surrounding Hillary-Clinton Foundation-Uranium and you people are ignoring it. There is more evidence mounting that Loretta Lynch interfered with an investigation and Election and you people are ignoring that. Yet NOTING is coming up on Russia interfering with the Elections; let alone, Trump AND Russia interfering with the Elections and this is a higher priority for you people. Keep Hope Alive.

It's coming out.

Carter is 93 years old and is not privy to the intelligence reports or testimony at the Congressional hearings into Russian influence in the election.

As for Trump being subject to more negative press than any other President, so what. He's the worst, least productive President in history, and he only works 4 days a week. He screws up everything he touches and starts fights with everyone. Most of his bad press he brings on himself.

If he did a better job, he'd get better press.

Oh yes, yes, the Dragon is soooooo correct! Why the Russians spent 100,000 dollars on Facebook ads. Hell, everyone knows that is more than the close than 1 BILLION that Hillary spent! Not to mention, 1/2 of that money was spent on ads that ran AFTER the election.

Do you understand what her majesty, MZ Dragon has proven----------->that 100,000 dollars can get you the Presidency; even if 1/2 is spent AFTER the election. CAN YOU DIG IT!

No, actually, what her majesty is proving is---------->how dumb lefties are, and how weak their phony narrative actually is!

I find it hysterical, that ALL of us can agree that we don't want the Russians, Cubans, or Venezuelans meddling in our elections. And yet, 1/2 of us see no problem with illegal aliens meddling in our elections, having lobbyists, and running ads. (ever hear of Laraza?)

These leftists are absolutely phony! They actually attempt to sit there with a straight face, and claim that certain outsiders are ok to meddle, but others aren't because they are not brown.

Most of us have no sympathy for the Russians at all. But when we shine the same light on illegals, we become RAAAAAAAAACIIIIIISSSSST, lol. Such is the precarious position of the left, and they don't have a clue that their perch in logical terms, is untenable!

I voted for Trump, or more precisely, against Hellary, and he does get abused by the press. However he invites it. His presidency would be greatly improved if Twitter didn’t exist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back