Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.
Don't listen to SCIENCE you stupid shit. Listen to Limbaugh, Breitbart & El Cheeto.

This is why you are such a dumbass.

You're the one in the cult. Y'all are the religious zealots. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. There's no need to freak out and allow Government to seize absolute control of our lives. I fear y'all Globalist World Government jerks much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.
I am with the SCIENTISTS you stupid shit.

You are the one with the uneducated, uninformed dumbasses

Religious zealots. That's what you 'Global Warming' kooks are all about. The planet has always warmed and cooled. Your hysterical fear-mongering is unnecessary. In the end, it's all about more Government control of the People. That's why the Globalist World Government jerks have seized on Global Warming Alarmism.

It's just another scam to tax folks more and control more aspects of their lives. The climate changes, no big surprise there. So i'll pass on your fear-mongering hysteria. Like i said, y'all Globalist World Government jerks scare me much more than the Global Warming Boogeyman.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Ah yes, paid denier claims victory for those paying him. Nothing to see here, folks, just another steaming pile pinched off by the deniers.
What does agreeing or denying have to do with countries that are ignoring non binding commitments?

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.
Don't listen to SCIENCE you stupid shit. Listen to Limbaugh, Breitbart & El Cheeto.

This is why you are such a dumbass.

You're the one in the cult. Y'all are the religious zealots. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. There's no need to freak out and allow Government to seize absolute control of our lives. I fear y'all Globalist World Government jerks much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.
I am with the SCIENTISTS you stupid shit.

You are the one with the uneducated, uninformed dumbasses
Scientists working for agenda driven universities are actual scientists in the private market.
Don't bother answering; we know the answer.

They all know who butters their bread. I have trouble trusting 'Scientists' who receive massive Government-funding for their 'research.' Their conclusions tend to reflect what their bosses demand. It's the nature of the beast. You want the massive funding to continue, you please the boss.

The Global Warming fear-mongering is so out of control. It's obvious the Globalist World Government jerks are using it to seize more control of Peoples' lives. Hysterical Fear-Mongering is an age-old tactic used to convince folks that their Government 'knows what's best for them.' Personally, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman. So to hell with the Globalist World Government jerks. I won't go along.

Democrats have been trying to harness our freedom ever since the liberals took over the party. They've been quite successful the last couple of decades, but they still don't have total control over us yet. The two things they need to control are healthcare and energy. If they can have total control over healthcare and energy, they will have total control over the people.

Even Democrats can't take our freedom by force. They have to brainwash people to beg them to take it. So they created this global warming nonsense which they later changed to climate change because climate change is something that's been happening to this planet since God made the place. Nobody could ever say they are FOS with climate change as we proved with global warming.

What a stupids comment. You & your asshole buddies think running around toting guns & polluting the planet is freedom.

You have NEVER EVER disproved global warming,.

Global Warming is a type of climate change. My God, how fucking stupid are you?

When it is referred to as global warming, you asshole run in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG" every day it is cold.
You people are too God damn stupid to be alive.
Wow! The onus is on proving, not disproving.
It has been proven.
Tell it to the dumbass who claimed it was disproved.

So what's your solution to the planet warming? Let's exclude Government from your solution. Tell us what you wanna do. I'm a fair-minded person. I'm willing to listen.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Everyone I've spoken to in Italy, Morocco, South Africa they have one thing in mind "global warming"....record heat and No rain.
If 99% of scientists say this is real, and to ought to deny it. You are no different than those who said earth was flat.

Last edited:
When are folks gonna get it? It's not the 'warming', humans really need to worry about. It's the planet cooling that humans should be very worried about. Humans don't do well in cold climates. In contrast, plants and animals thrive in warm climates. So all this hysterical fear-mongering over the planet warming, is so absurd.

There is no evidence in the human record, that suggests warmer climates are a significant detriment to human beings. However, there is much evidence that suggests cold climates are a significant detriment. Human beings have not fared well in Ice Ages. So, i'm gonna have to pass on all the 'Global Warming' fear-mongering. I realize it's just a Globalist World Government ploy to seize more control of peoples' lives. I've turned the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. I've moved on.

Everyone I spoken to in Italy, Morocco, South Africa they have one thing in mind "global warming"....record heat and No rain.
If 99% of scientists this is real, and to ought to deny it. You are no different than those who said earth was flat.

So what's your solution to the planet warming? Let's exclude Government from your solution. Tell us what you wanna do. I'm willing to listen.

I don't know much about the science, so I have to go with people's behavior. That is the reason I have my doubts. If Algore trule believed in Global warming he would be living in an environmental house, instead of the pig mansion he lives in. The same with all the other chicken littles. If they believed it, they would live it. Most of them live in variations of pig mansions, drive SUVs and zip around in private jets. They don't believe it, neither should I.

That said, I don't believe in messing up my nest, so I recycle, live with the thermostat low in the winter and high in the summer, walk and take the bus everywhere. (for exercise and being cheap more than the environmental reasons)
Following your logic, why did the conservatives and people's god voted for an adulterer a bully and non religious Hollywood elite ?

Everyone I spoken to in Italy, Morocco, South Africa they have one thing in mind "global warming"....record heat and No rain.
If 99% of scientists this is real, and to ought to deny it. You are no different than those who said earth was flat.

So what's your solution to the planet warming? Let's exclude Government from your solution. Tell us what you wanna do. I'm willing to listen.
First thing is cars I ride my bicycle and moped most of the time. Rarely use my car....good start?

Provably untrue but lying is what you religious fanatics do. There is no 99% "consensus for one, it is 74 of 79 biased climatologists who generated that particular lie. Until you can admit that fact you are nothing more than a useless idiot.

First thing is cars I ride my bicycle and moped most of the time. Rarely use my car....good start?

That's cool, but are you willing to force others to do that? If so, how would you force them to?

Nope. According to the climate faithful you may not use electricity after 9 pm. No computer for you baby, for that matter you exhale over half a ton of CO2 every year so it would be best if you didn't breath either.

Provably untrue but lying is what you religious fanatics do. There is no 99% "consensus for one, it is 74 of 79 biased climatologists who generated that particular lie. Until you can admit that fact you are nothing more than a useless idiot.
98 degrees today by the beach in Cali, spoke to a friend in Florence Italy , and family in Morocco thru all agree things are getting worse....every I go I hear it. Sweden, New Zealand, Dubai.

Why would it not rain? Increased temperature causes increased evaporation, which in turn leads to more humidity and cloud formation, which leads to more rain. The water cycle is constant.

Nope. According to the climate faithful you may not use electricity after 9 pm. No computer for you baby, for that matter you exhale over half a ton of CO2 every year so it would be best if you didn't breath either.

Yeah, it's all about force. The big question is, how will the Global Warming Zealots force others to 'comply?' I suspect it will be by way of total Government domination of the People. It's why the Globalist World Government jerks have latched onto Global Warming Alarmism.

Yeah, it's all about force. How will the Global Zealots force others to 'comply?' I suspect it will be by way of total Government domination of the People. It's why the Globalist World Government jerks have latched onto Global Warming Alarmism.

As my friends in Germany say, "green is the new red". It is all about power. Power to tell others how to live, and kill those you don't like.

That's cool, but are you willing to force others to do that? If so, how would you force them to?
We do like other countries, days with no cars give incentives tax breaks to manufacturers of electric cars.

I think one of the main reasons we have obesity problem, people just don't walk or ride bicycles. A city where I live is ultra liberal, they put bikes everywhere for people to use for a small fee....its working perfectly.

98 degrees today by the beach in Cali, spoke to a friend in Florence Italy , and family in Morocco thru all agree things are getting worse....every I go I hear it. Sweden, New Zealand, Dubai.

Go somewhere else!

This past summer we had a few days in the mid-90s. Normally we get a couple of weeks with high temps over 100. A few years ago, it hardly ever reached 90 and our pool stayed so cold all summer long that you couldn't swim in it!

Yeah, it's all about force. How will the Global Zealots force others to 'comply?' I suspect it will be by way of total Government domination of the People. It's why the Globalist World Government jerks have latched onto Global Warming Alarmism.

As my friends in Germany say, "green is the new red". It is all about power. Power to tell others how to live, and kill those you don't like.

Yeah, it all has to be implemented by force. What will that force look like? That's why i always say, i fear the Globalist World Government jerks much more than i do the Global Warming Boogeyman. They're very dangerous people.

Go somewhere else!

This past summer we had a few days in the mid-90s. Normally we get a couple of weeks with high temps over 100. A few years ago, it hardly ever reached 90 and our pool stayed so cold all summer long that you couldn't swim in it!
Where do you live? ALASKA?

Forum List

Back