Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Ah yes, paid denier claims victory for those paying him. Nothing to see here, folks, just another steaming pile pinched off by the deniers.
Breitbart? :)

You forgot to tell us why you hate your children.
He doesn't. That's why he's doing everything he can to defeat the Nazi global warming cult that is trying to destroy the world.

Your Alt right buddies are for fighting global warming?
Was that you burping in the direction of your keyboard?
We're discussing putting the financial onus of the world on the US tax payer and your dealing ad hominems?

3 billion is the onus of the world?

Your butt buddy Trump will end up spending that much golfing.
I must admit you're good at one thing...boring the shit out of the world.
Is my pointing out your ignorance boring you? Probably as I am sure you are used to this.

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.
Don't listen to SCIENCE you stupid shit. Listen to Limbaugh, Breitbart & El Cheeto.

This is why you are such a dumbass.

'Global Warming - Global Cooling.' Folks just need to stop buying into fear-mongering hysteria. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. And honestly, we're far more likely to go extinct by other means. Folks should be thinking about Nuclear Annihilation, rather than the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' They should start focusing on reality.

Democrats have been trying to harness our freedom ever since the liberals took over the party. They've been quite successful the last couple of decades, but they still don't have total control over us yet. The two things they need to control are healthcare and energy. If they can have total control over healthcare and energy, they will have total control over the people.

Even Democrats can't take our freedom by force. They have to brainwash people to beg them to take it. So they created this global warming nonsense which they later changed to climate change because climate change is something that's been happening to this planet since God made the place. Nobody could ever say they are FOS with climate change as we proved with global warming.

hat a stupids comment. You & your asshole buddies think running around toting guns & polluting the planet is freedom.

You have NEVER EVER disproved global warming,.

Global Warming is a type of climate change. My God, how fucking stupid are you?

When it is referred to as global warming, you asshole rin in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG" every day it is cold.

You people are too God damn stupid to be alive.

He doesn't. That's why he's doing everything he can to defeat the Nazi global warming cult that is trying to destroy the world.

Your Alt right buddies are for fighting global warming?
Was that you burping in the direction of your keyboard?
We're discussing putting the financial onus of the world on the US tax payer and your dealing ad hominems?

3 billion is the onus of the world?

Your butt buddy Trump will end up spending that much golfing.
I must admit you're good at one thing...boring the shit out of the world.
Is my pointing out your ignorance boring you? Probably as I am sure you are used to this.
I have face to face conversational techniques that filter people such as yourself into the Ignore pile. And I'm honest enough to point out to these irrational people the points in the conversation where their ability to connect the dots occurs.
That's where eye contact goes out the window.
I'm sure you look pretty loony face to face.

Democrats have been trying to harness our freedom ever since the liberals took over the party. They've been quite successful the last couple of decades, but they still don't have total control over us yet. The two things they need to control are healthcare and energy. If they can have total control over healthcare and energy, they will have total control over the people.

Even Democrats can't take our freedom by force. They have to brainwash people to beg them to take it. So they created this global warming nonsense which they later changed to climate change because climate change is something that's been happening to this planet since God made the place. Nobody could ever say they are FOS with climate change as we proved with global warming.

What a stupids comment. You & your asshole buddies think running around toting guns & polluting the planet is freedom.

When it is referred to as global warming, you asshole run in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG" every day it is cold.

What a stupids comment. You & your asshole buddies think running around toting guns & polluting the planet is freedom.

When it is referred to as global warming, you asshole run in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG" every day it is cold.

Wow! The onus is on proving, not disproving.

Don't listen to SCIENCE you stupid shit. Listen to Limbaugh, Breitbart & El Cheeto.

You're the one in the cult. Y'all are the religious zealots. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. There's no need to freak out and allow Government to seize absolute control of our lives. I fear y'all Globalist World Government jerks much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

As I don't understand climate change I stick to pollution, as you can see it. there are parts of our country that haven't experienced it to a large degree yet, so may not realize that the controls put on polluters has helped clean up air in many visible areas. the relaxing of these rules by the EPA on pollution will become a problem.

You're the one in the cult. Y'all are the religious zealots. The planet warms, the planet cools. That's the way it is, and always will be. There's no need to freak out and allow Government to seize absolute control of our lives. I fear y'all Globalist World Government jerks much more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.
I am with the SCIENTISTS you stupid shit.

You are the one with the uneducated, uninformed dumbasses

Scientists working for agenda driven universities are actual scientists in the private market.
Don't bother answering; we know the answer.

It has been proven.
Tell it to the dumbass who claimed it was disproved.

Scientists working for agenda driven universities are actual scientists in the private market.
Don't bother answering; we know the answer.

WTF?

How does one disprove something that isn't real? That's like asking me to disprove Santa Clause.

No, when you were screaming global warming, we came up with evidence the planet was not warming. That's why they switched the term to Climate Change.

Yes, I do think that protecting myself is freedom. Yes, I do think that going to the store at 9:00 pm without a bus to pick up some milk is freedom. Yes, I do think that turning down my thermostat to 62 in the summer is freedom. Yes, I do think that turning up my thermostat to 74 in the winter is freedom. Yes, I do think that starting my car from my cell phone to warm or cool the vehicle long before I get in it is freedom.

How does one disprove something that isn't real? That's like asking me to disprove Santa Clause.

No, when you were screaming global warming, we came up with evidence the planet was not warming. That's why they switched the term to Climate Change.

Yes, I do think that protecting myself is freedom. Yes, I do think that going to the store at 9:00 pm without a bus to pick up some milk is freedom. Yes, I do think that turning down my thermostat to 62 in the summer is freedom. Yes, I do think that turning up my thermostat to 74 in the winter is freedom. Yes, I do think that starting my car from my cell phone to warm or cool the vehicle long before I get in it is freedom.

How do you start your car from you cell phone?

It has been proven.

You obviously don't know what the word "proof" means.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
According to Breitbart.
Roflmao
You’re such a tool.

It has been proven.

You obviously don't know what the word "proof" means.
Imagine this non reader, trump whore questioning someone else on what “ proof “ means.
1400 lies in his first 8 months and this moron has yet to call him out on even one of them.

Last edited:

How do you start your car from you cell phone?

MySmartStart - Connect Your Car - Remote Start, Lock, Unlock, and Locate Your Car

Forum List

Back