Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Ah yes, paid denier claims victory for those paying him. Nothing to see here, folks, just another steaming pile pinched off by the deniers.

I did enjoy the soothing sounds of bed wetters wailing in the distance for a whole week after Trump walked away from this asinine bullshit.

Your orange buddy fucked up the Paris accord.

Other countries are saying if the US won't do shit, why should they.

It is a LACK of leadership from the asshole Trump & I find it really stupid that you think it is a good thing.

Why do you hate your children?

What kind of real man would condemn their children & grandchildren to a more difficult future? I mean beside asswipes like you & Trump.

America was the only reason everyone was in this "agreement". It was the benevolence of the American taxpayer that was going to support the economies of other nations, all while enjoying the exporting of American jobs and individual liberty.

Obama should get into a debate with the GOP on what a great deal this was for America. He would look like a traitor.

America was the only reason everyone was in this "agreement". It was the benevolence of the American taxpayer that was going to support the economies of other nations, all while enjoying the exporting of American jobs and individual liberty.

Obama should get into a debate with the GOP on what a great deal this was for America. He would look like a traitor.

Every industrial nation was pitching in you stupid shit.

At least, please, become informed instead of constantly make an ass out of you with every one of your posts.

Can you even fucking think?

The GOP doesn't believe in MMGW, they want their children to suffer a more difficult future.

At least, please, become informed instead of constantly make an ass out of you with every one of your posts.

The GOP doesn't believe in MMGW, they want their children to suffer a more difficult future.

Write to Gore and DiCaprio et al and ask them why they burn more fuel and energy than almost everyone else. Dumbass.

I was planning to be dead of climate change by now after Trump backed out of the accord, oddly I'm still alive and running the furnace to keep warm. :eusa_think:

And I see you are proud that the US oppresses minorities ,like the good little white supremacist that you are.

An yet you're STILL driving your car, using your air conditioner, flying to your vacations. Piss off hypocrite
You know what, dumbfuck, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we just need to reduce them.

I've cut mine by over 50% & I still drive as far & my home is just as comfortable. I have never flown anywhere on vacation.

Pull your head out of your retatrded fat ass once in a while & think about your children's future you stupid ignorant POS Trumpette.

And I see you are proud that the US oppresses minorities ,like the good little white supremacist that you are.

An yet you're STILL driving your car, using your air conditioner, flying to your vacations. Piss off hypocrite
You know what, dumbfuck, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we just need to reduce them.

I've cut mine by over 50% & I still drive as far & my home is just as comfortable. I have never flown anywhere on vacation.

Pull your head out of your retatrded fat ass once in a while & think about your children's future you stupid ignorant POS Trumpette.

You're just another liar.
I invite you to show where I support Trump. I just don't like folks like you who are nothing more than little Gore lemmings.

Hey by all means start with your Dem run inner cities that obliterated the environment paving over it, spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways, and spew ungodly amounts of garbage and pollution. After you get your giant mess cleaned up then you can spout off about emissions.

CO2 based climate change is 100% fraud/fudge/bullshit

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

Write to Gore and DiCaprio et al and ask them why they burn more fuel and energy than almost everyone else. Dumbass.

Gore will save more emissions through educating others than the cost of the flight.

Of course, by "educating", I wasn't referring to you ignorant Trumpettes.

Gore will save more emissions through educating others than the cost of the flight.

Of course, by "educating", I wasn't referring to you ignorant Trumpettes.

LMAO, do you supplement your natural estrogen production? You scream like a little girl. You'll be riding your bike to work in the morning?

The reason Gore "emits" more CO2 is that nobody in the universe is more certain that "Global Warming" is a fraud than Gore, who is one of the founders of the FRAUD...

Climate conferences are like weddings.

Promises are made, vows are exchanged. Love is in the air and everyone believed THIS TIME it's the real thing.

A year later, you're arguing over which bills to pay.

Forum List

Back