Report: Median Income Worse Now Than It Was During Great Recession

Unfortunately for the Zombie Squad, numbers don't lie. Their entire campaign is built on a house of cards.. from polls to all of the lies and misinformation we're seeing.. It's PANIC TIME. They're going to lose..

I'm not so sure. The Right is as stupid as the Left these days. It should be a cake walk to trounce Obama. That Romney is neck and neck with him instead speaks volumes about the quality and the character of the Right today.

It speaks volumes about the quality and character of voters today. They're still addicted to the Obama Kool-aid.

Report: Median Income Worse Now Than It Was During Great Recession « CBS DC

yet the left says they are doing better, I guess they got a bump in their food stamps. they probably now dont have to pay their medical because they get medicaid now .. Guess what someone else is paying it just aint coming your pocket..

yet the right says the people making below median don't pay enough in taxes.

Sorry but you can't spend your time beating down the unions and then complain when wages go down.

Last edited:
You can place that blame squarely on the backs of the private sector and their cronies in congress. Jobs that once paid $20 an hour now suddenly pay $10 with 75 people desperately applying for them. At the same time, CEO salary has gone up 400%. No one is getting raises or bonuses... exept for those at the top, but they sure as hell are doing the jobs of 3 people (themselves and the two poor slobs that got laid off previously). Hmmm... I see a correlation here. Our corporatist policies are directly responsible for this.

I'm sure you have the evidence for every bit of this occuring over the past two years and aren't just blowing shit out of your ass. But just in case, let's see that evidence.

None of it happened just in the past two, four or even more years. This is the fruit of 30 years of trickle down.

And Romney DOES want to double down on trickle down.

You seem to lack a simple understanding of supply and demand, thanks to Maobama there is an abundance of workers seeking a job, so wadges go down. Good CEO's on the other hand, that can navagate a poor ecomony and keep a company profitable are not so plentiful, so they earn more. That's called a free market.

You mean like the CEO's of the banks that crashed the economy of the world - did any of them get fired? Go to jail? Face ANY repercussions? No, they did not. Or the CEO heading the LIBOR mess at Barclays? Sorry, but if you're going to have the CEO pay running everyone else into the ground, we need leverage. We need to re-institute unions in the private sector. So I guess you'll be happy when we're all making Chinese wages so your beloved corporations can make even MORE money. Awesome.
NO CEO is worth 400x that of his employees. That is exactly what is wrong with this country.

And you can thank Obama for stopping the job hemmorhage that was going on in 2008. HE DID NOT CAUSE THE JOB LOSSES. What was it, 750K leaving a month? You people have absolutely astounding lack of knowledge in history.

I told my congressman not to bail out anyone or stimulate any one. Coroprate ceos wadges are determined by an elected board of directors elected by the stock holders of a company. You don't like that system, buy enough stock to change it, and if you lack the resorces to do that and you don't like a company, vote with your wallet and don't buy their product.

But your Dear Leader Maobama keeps saying he has created 4 million jobs, when in reality there are a million fewer people working now than when he took office.

But that OK, just keep eating his shit, he's got plenty to go around.

Forum List

Back