Report: Israel Stole $2B from Palestinian Workers

I predict you'll off yourself within acouple years, if not sooner. Your self-hatred is more than you can deal with. Did a Jew kick sand in your face, faggot?

well, again, we see how masterful your ability to predict is. Hell, if only jews in germany during the run up to ww2 had the same insight you do!

Who KNEW that Miss Cleo was JEWISH?!?!?!

:rofl:

maybe you should go cry on your mommy's shoulder now, lil guy. I'm sure you'll feel better after someone tells you that you are superior to goyim and that your precognitive skillz are the best on the block.

:lol:

Jews have long moved on since World War II, loser. Time for you to move on, too, loser. Maybe if you converted to Judaism, you'd be more successful in life and would feel better about yourself. LOL.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move

YEA! we see just how far along jews are every time a slight wind blows and you remind everyone of the holocaust!

again, op eds and whimsical Buffet opinions mean two things in the face of annual welfare to isreal: jack and shit. But hey, don't let that cloud up your crystal matzo ball readings!

:thup:

well, again, we see how masterful your ability to predict is. Hell, if only jews in germany during the run up to ww2 had the same insight you do!

Who KNEW that Miss Cleo was JEWISH?!?!?!

maybe you should go cry on your mommy's shoulder now, lil guy. I'm sure you'll feel better after someone tells you that you are superior to goyim and that your precognitive skillz are the best on the block.

Jews have long moved on since World War II, loser. Time for you to move on, too, loser. Maybe if you converted to Judaism, you'd be more successful in life and would feel better about yourself. LOL.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move

YEA! we see just how far along jews are every time a slight wind blows and you remind everyone of the holocaust!

again, op eds and whimsical Buffet opinions mean two things in the face of annual welfare to isreal: jack and shit. But hey, don't let that cloud up your crystal matzo ball readings!

:thup:

Warren Buffett's and David Brooks's opinion on Israel matter more than your opinion, loser boy. You seem to have a serious problem with your self-esteem. I'm telling you, spend less time posting about Israel and more time trying to get your failed life together. You'll be much better off.

Report: Israel Stole $2B from Palestinian Workers by Jonathan Cook -- Antiwar.com

Over the past four decades Israel has defrauded Palestinians working inside Israel of more than $2 billion by deducting from their salaries contributions for welfare benefits to which they were never entitled, Israeli economists have revealed.

A new report, “State Robbery”, to be published later this month, says the “theft” continued even after the Palestinian Authority was established in 1994 and part of the money was supposed to be transferred to a special fund on behalf of the workers

According to information supplied by Israeli officials, most of the deductions from the workers’ pay were invested in infrastructure projects in the Palestinian territories — a presumed reference to the massive state subsidies accorded to the settlements.

Nearly 50,000 Palestinians from the West Bank are working in Israel — following the easing of restrictions on entering Israel under the “economic peace” promised by Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister — and continue to have such contributions docked from their pay.

Complicit in the deception, the report adds, is the Histadrut, the Israeli labor federation, which levies a monthly fee on Palestinian workers, even though they are not entitled to membership and are not represented in labor disputes.

Mr Hever said the question of whether the bulk of the deductions — those for national insurance — had been illegally taken from the workers was settled by the Israeli High Court back in 1991. The judges accepted a petition from the flower growers’ union that the government should return about $1.5 million in contributions from Palestinian workers in the industry.
“The legal precedent was set then and could be used to reclaim the rest of these excessive deductions,” he said.
However, the report notes that such practices were supposed to have been curbed by the Oslo process. Israel agreed to levy an “equalization tax” — equivalent to the excessive contributions paid by Palestinians — a third of which would be invested in a fund that would later be available to the workers.

In fact, however, the Israeli State Comptroller, a government watchdog official, reported in 2003 that only about a tenth of the money levied on the workers had actually been placed in the fund.

Talk about awkward. Thoughts USMB?

Yeah. I think you're a gullible piece of shit who will fall for anything that supports your warped view of the world.

When will the Pallies go after the billions stolen by Arafat now in Suha Arafat's bank account?

Hey, pinhead, investigate that, will ya?

When going to grad school, the city taxed me for services to which I was not entitled as I was not a resident of the city.

Irritating, yes; but not so unusual to be taxed/charged by a government for services to which one is not entitled.

But, then again, this is special and worthy of outrage because it's da joos. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When will the Pallies go after the billions stolen by Arafat now in Suha Arafat's bank account?

Hey, pinhead, investigate that, will ya?

Why do you think Israel dragged Arafat out of Tunis? Do you think it because they liked him?

Forum List

Back