Report: Israel Stole $2B from Palestinian Workers

Anyone can be anything on the internet :D

I haven't yet decided what I'll be....

Jillian, It's too bad you don't take a hint from Grump about Marc's outright hatred instead of giving him strategy advice on who to saddle up with. Seriously. Shall I take a wild guess on why you'd give this piece of shit the time of day? If I said half the shit about jews that he's said about palis you'd actually have a reason to famously accuse me of wanting to see dead jews. But, as we see, all it takes is an ethnic common denominator to nullify your humanitarian concern.

sad. props to grump though.

I don't blame Marc in light of the horseshit from terrorist progranda we constantly hear.

It's not like these are serious discussions.

I don't blame Marc in light of the horseshit from terrorist progranda we constantly hear.

of COURSE you don't. of course you don't.

:rolleyes:

gosh, i wonder how widely your empathy for reactions to violence reaches...

good grief.

good grief.

I wonder how a moron like you was not aborted.

good grief.

of course you do.. because you are not very intelligent. Don't worry though, I hear cast leading some goyim is in high fashion in israel this year. You may get your "one shot, two kills" after all, Chaim.

good grief.

of course you do.. because you are not very intelligent. Don't worry though, I hear cast leading some goyim is in high fashion in israel this year. You may get your "one shot, two kills" after all, Chaim.

You've never been to Israel or the Middle East, shithead.

You've never been to Israel or the Middle East, shithead.

oh NOW you have my passport, eh little chosen boy?

:rofl:

Hopefully, it's a bit clearer to you than your future predicting crystal matzo ball.

Forum List

Back