Report about activist Tommy Robinson's arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a time and a place. Robinson desnt give a toss about rape victims, its just a hook for his racism. He and his mates never turn up at trials involving white paedo gangs.

[...]

This skyrocketing issue is not about Tommy Robinson, nor does any of the unlawful, often thug-like behavior of this fellow aka Tommy Robinson matter a whit to the many millions of ordinary people in England, USA, Australia, and other parts of the increasingly enlightened first world who are absolutely fed up with the kind of oppressive government nonsense this Tommy Robinson person has called attention to -- at great cost to himself. It's not about him.

It's about the passive invasion by Middle Eastern and North African bottom-feeders who have brought ruin to substantial segments of Europe and will do the same to the U.S. if afforded the slightest opportunity. It's about the governments who are turning their backs on this invasion and coddling the ethnic categories which are openly and proudly responsible for it. Right now it's about a government that thinks it's okay to arrest a man for doing nothing more than reporting on a trial that richly deserves to be publicized, spiriting him away secretly and disappearing him in the manner of the KGB, the Stasi, the Gestapo, or the Haitian Ton-Ton Macoute.

Who cares if this Tommy Robinson defrauded some mortgage banker, engaged in occasional street violence, beat his wife's ass (so she claims) and sold some pot and/or cocaine? He's paid the bill for all of it, just like he's paying the highly excessive bill for calling the world's attention to something the British government must be called to account for. He has been raising hell about the fact that this "grooming" activity, this systematic raping of children, has been going on for years while the police have ignored it. He alone has been pulling the covers off it and now he's been forcibly silenced.

Some say he's a political opportunist who is doing this to call attention to himself. Well, if that is true then I say he deserves every bit of that attention and more. Just so long as the sonsabitches in British government who are responsible for ignoring the rape of children and protecting the responsible "grooming gangs" for years are sharing the spotlight with Mr. Robinson -- or whatever his name is.

There is a time and a place. Robinson desnt give a toss about rape victims, its just a hook for his racism. He and his mates never turn up at trials involving white paedo gangs.

[...]

This skyrocketing issue is not about Tommy Robinson, nor does any of the unlawful, often thug-like behavior of this fellow aka Tommy Robinson matter a whit to the many millions of ordinary people in England, USA, Australia, and other parts of the increasingly enlightened first world who are absolutely fed up with the kind of oppressive government nonsense this Tommy Robinson person has called attention to -- at great cost to himself. It's not about him.

It's about the passive invasion by Middle Eastern and North African bottom-feeders who have brought ruin to substantial segments of Europe and will do the same to the U.S. if afforded the slightest opportunity. It's about the governments who are turning their backs on this invasion and coddling the ethnic categories which are openly and proudly responsible for it. Right now it's about a government that thinks it's okay to arrest a man for doing nothing more than reporting on a trial that richly deserves to be publicized, spiriting him away secretly and disappearing him in the manner of the KGB, the Stasi, the Gestapo, or the Haitian Ton-Ton Macoute.

Who cares if this Tommy Robinson defrauded some mortgage banker, engaged in occasional street violence, beat his wife's ass (so she claims) and sold some pot and/or cocaine? He's paid the bill for all of it, just like he's paying the highly excessive bill for calling the world's attention to something the British government must be called to account for. He has been raising hell about the fact that this "grooming" activity, this systematic raping of children, has been going on for years while the police have ignored it. He alone has been pulling the covers off it and now he's been forcibly silenced.

Some say he's a political opportunist who is doing this to call attention to himself. Well, if that is true then I say he deserves every bit of that attention and more. Just so long as the sonsabitches in British government who are responsible for ignoring the rape of children and protecting the responsible "grooming gangs" for years are sharing the spotlight with Mr. Robinson -- or whatever his name is.

Why dont you let him come to the States if you ove him so much.

Over here we recognise him for what he is. A racist thug/criminal. Hes not the messiah, hes just a naughty boy.

[

Over here we recognise him for what he is. A racist thug/criminal. Hes not the messiah, hes just a naughty boy.

What race is he against?

Islam is a totalitarian and supremacist quasi-religious ideology that calls for its adherents to rape the females of the lands they invade. Why do you defend that?

[

What race is he against?

Islam is a totalitarian and supremacist quasi-religious ideology that calls for its adherents to rape the females of the lands they invade. Why do you defend that?
Where has he ever defended rape? Link?

33831d1313962128-funny-political-cartoons-memes-british-survey.jpg
So do you know what actually means in English?
biw*,I. ygellill ysyl yes.

If What I've said about this Tommy Robinson figure seems like love to you, I guess I didn't make my thoughts and feelings very clear. Sorry about that. I'll try harder. But when all is said and done I would much prefer Tommy Robinson to come here than the kind of animated excrement our government has been permitting to enter by the thousands.

I've noticed your frequent use of the word, racist. What exactly do you mean by that tired, over-used word that surely means different things to different people?

Also, your avatar is that of a White man. Are you White? If so, why are you so apparently preoccupied with the concept of racism? You use the word a bit more than a White man would.

As for me, if your definition of the word, racist, is one who prefers living around and associating with those of his own ethnic category, then I am indeed a racist -- and proudly so.

[

What race is he against?

Show me where I defend rape you fucking ****.

[

What race is he against?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.

[

What race is he against?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.
I would like to see a link to tjat you nazi slag.

[

What race is he against?

^^^^ This illustrates the Troll laughs at child rape and rape because according to the Troll there is no orchestrated rape of children by Muslim Gang Rape Gangs.

[

What race is he against?

I would like to see a link to tjat you nazi slag.

^^^^ As usual resorts to pointless name calling.

Answer the question you defender of rape as long as it's your precious Muslims doing the raping, answer the below:

Are there Muslim Rape Gangs that are grooming underage girls to gang rape? Yes or No?

[...]

how many muslim refugees are living in your house rent free?

Are Americans aware that "Robinson" is not allowed to travel to the US ? He is a criminal that your government wont let in.
To say Tommy Robinson "is a criminal" has the effect of subliminally branding him as a serial offender, possibly one who commits detestable crimes, when the fact is he was convicted of a single act of mortgage fraud, for which he spent three months in prison.

Making false statements in the hope of securing a mortgage is a relatively innocuous (and not uncommon) offense. For that "crime" he was fined and placed on probation. When he later organized the EDL (English Defense League) and began publicly protesting the imposingly invasive presence of Muslim "refugees" in his hometown he was ordered to cease those activities. When he refused his probation was revoked and he spent three months in prison. And for those "offenses," neither of which "offends" the average individual, Tommy Robinson has been stigmatized as a "criminal," a circumstance which Tories such as yourself unhesitatingly, and rather maliciously, call attention to.

Unfortunately, the technical reality of having been convicted of a "criminal" offense, regardless of the specific nature of the offense, operates to preclude entry into the U.S. In Robinson's example I regard this as a goddam shame because Tommy Robinson is what is needed here in the U.S. to awaken our many slumbering citizens to the threat posed by excessive Muslim migration into our Country.

Tommy Robinson is not a criminal. He is a firebrand, an agitator. He is what is needed in England, in Europe, and right here in the U.S.A. Because what we see happening in Europe and Scandinavia is not without a master plan and purpose.
Do your homework he was banned from the USA after entering the country on a false passport.
EDL leader jailed for being illegal immigrant after entering US on friend's passport

So you can see this was not linked to his convictions for -

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

At what point in your whacko right wing fairy land does he become a serial criminal ?

I am not a fucking tory you stupid bastard.

but otherwise you would be supportive of illegal immigrants.

must be Tommy's race you object to

Reports about activist Tommy Robinson’s arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British government ordered a ban on all reporting of the incident.

Robinson was arrested for “breaching the peace” outside the Leeds Crown Court on Friday as he was covering the trial of ten Muslim men for offenses including child rape, trafficking, and drug distribution.....

MEDIA BLACKOUT: BRITISH GOVT SCRUBS REPORTS OF TOMMY ROBINSON ARREST
Britain has gone full 1984

Shortly after Robinson’s arrest, the British government put a gag-order on all articles reporting on it.

DeEbMGXU0AABrn7.jpg

Media Blackout: British Govt Scrubs Reports Of Tommy Robinson Arrest

DeIofi4VMAAC9Mo.jpg:large

It is soooooo freaking in plain view, and these white trump hating idiots who have no clue why they believe what they do all because MSM fails to tell the truth. , prove the truth as they cut, edit, cut edit and the Trump hating idiots ( which are the people over there's thinking, " trump hating" , these same dumb asses can't seem to figure out why the MEDIA BLACKS OUT such information on them...

HITLER DID THE SAME THING YOU STUPID ASSES.

IF PPL IN THE US DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL SEE THE US FALLING RIGHT WITH EUROPE.. YOU WILL END UP A. BLANKEN S....T HOLE JUST LIKE THOSE COUNTRIES THEY FLEED FROM.. only to turn the country they ended up in to the very shame s...t hole they ran from. That's the typical leftist, democratic idiot in the US.

Progressive Fascism rolling in Britain

You thought Orwells 1984 was fiction

Swift “Justice” in UK for Reporting Muslim Atrocities

If anything shows the major difference between British justice and American, it’s this. Our system presumes us innocent until proven guilty. Napoleonic Law as practiced in other countries claims one guilty until proven innocent. Here’s a perfect example:

The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.

More of this sickening decline of the Brtish Empire @ Britain – Tommy Robinson Arrested, Tried, Convicted, Sent to Prison in ONE DAY. No Attorney.

Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide @ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-29/britons-rage-over-robinson-arrest-mass-protests-break-out-worldwide.

robinsonprotest_0.JPG

[

What race is he against?

No one defends rape Lucy, I would like to see a post or link supporting the claim. Do you have one?

On the other hand there do seem to be a number of people who only seen to care when the perpetrators are Muslim and are silent otherwise. That soeaks volumes imo.

No one that I have read denies that the Rotherham gang did what they did. Human trafficking and especially the trafficking of children is a huge problem world wide. What made worse in UK was the reluctance of police ti act out of fear of being labeled racist.

Oh, and Lucy, I will continue to funny selfrightous pompous bigots. Their hypocrisy is worth nothing more than mockery.

Last edited:

[...]

How many are living in your head rent free?

[...]

How many are living in your head rent free?

my mind is not for sale, perhaps yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back