Report about activist Tommy Robinson's arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Why dont you let him come to the States if you ove him so much.

Over here we recognise him for what he is. A racist thug/criminal. Hes not the messiah, hes just a naughty boy.

What race is he against?

Islam is a totalitarian and supremacist quasi-religious ideology that calls for its adherents to rape the females of the lands they invade. Why do you defend that?
Where has he ever defended rape? Link?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.
No one defends rape Lucy, I would like to see a post or link supporting the claim. Do you have one?

On the other hand there do seem to be a number of people who only seen to care when the perpetrators are Muslim and are silent otherwise. That soeaks volumes imo.

No one that I have read denies that the Rotherham gang did what they did. Human trafficking and especially the trafficking of children is a huge problem world wide. What made worse in UK was the reluctance of police ti act out of fear of being labeled racist.

Oh, and Lucy, I will continue to funny selfrightous pompous bigots. Their hypocrisy is worth nothing more than mockery.

People defend the rape of children by attacking those who object, by lying about the nature of the rapes, by trying to normalize them through tu quoque arguments and by indicating child rape is a laughing matter to them.

MANY regressives have done this.

There is a time and a place. Robinson desnt give a toss about rape victims, its just a hook for his racism. He and his mates never turn up at trials involving white paedo gangs.

[...]

This skyrocketing issue is not about Tommy Robinson, nor does any of the unlawful, often thug-like behavior of this fellow aka Tommy Robinson matter a whit to the many millions of ordinary people in England, USA, Australia, and other parts of the increasingly enlightened first world who are absolutely fed up with the kind of oppressive government nonsense this Tommy Robinson person has called attention to -- at great cost to himself. It's not about him.

It's about the passive invasion by Middle Eastern and North African bottom-feeders who have brought ruin to substantial segments of Europe and will do the same to the U.S. if afforded the slightest opportunity. It's about the governments who are turning their backs on this invasion and coddling the ethnic categories which are openly and proudly responsible for it. Right now it's about a government that thinks it's okay to arrest a man for doing nothing more than reporting on a trial that richly deserves to be publicized, spiriting him away secretly and disappearing him in the manner of the KGB, the Stasi, the Gestapo, or the Haitian Ton-Ton Macoute.

Who cares if this Tommy Robinson defrauded some mortgage banker, engaged in occasional street violence, beat his wife's ass (so she claims) and sold some pot and/or cocaine? He's paid the bill for all of it, just like he's paying the highly excessive bill for calling the world's attention to something the British government must be called to account for. He has been raising hell about the fact that this "grooming" activity, this systematic raping of children, has been going on for years while the police have ignored it. He alone has been pulling the covers off it and now he's been forcibly silenced.

Some say he's a political opportunist who is doing this to call attention to himself. Well, if that is true then I say he deserves every bit of that attention and more. Just so long as the sonsabitches in British government who are responsible for ignoring the rape of children and protecting the responsible "grooming gangs" for years are sharing the spotlight with Mr. Robinson -- or whatever his name is.

Over here we recognise him for what he is. A racist thug/criminal. Hes not the messiah, hes just a naughty boy.

how many muslim refugees are living in your house rent free?
How many are living in your head rent free?

my mind is not for sale, perhaps yours
Hers is already owned by the Muslim brotherhood.

Sorry.

Tommy Robinson is addressing the symptom only. Some say that he is controlled opposition and his arrest serves as a deterrent for others to shut up. He would probably be executed if the addressed the root cause considering the Draconian British (EU also) Anti Free Speech Laws.

Tommy Robinson is addressing the symptom only. Some say that he is controlled opposition and his arrest serves as a deterrent for others to shut up. He would probably be executed if the addressed the root cause considering the Draconian British (EU also) Anti Free Speech Laws.

Bigotry is bigotry...no matter who the target is and whitewashing him isn't going to change that. He is a common thug, with a criminal record and he committed a crime for heaven's sakes.

[

What race is he against?

Islam is a totalitarian and supremacist quasi-religious ideology that calls for its adherents to rape the females of the lands they invade. Why do you defend that?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.
No one defends rape Lucy, I would like to see a post or link supporting the claim. Do you have one?

On the other hand there do seem to be a number of people who only seen to care when the perpetrators are Muslim and are silent otherwise. That soeaks volumes imo.

No one that I have read denies that the Rotherham gang did what they did. Human trafficking and especially the trafficking of children is a huge problem world wide. What made worse in UK was the reluctance of police ti act out of fear of being labeled racist.

Oh, and Lucy, I will continue to funny selfrightous pompous bigots. Their hypocrisy is worth nothing more than mockery.

People defend the rape of children by attacking those who object, by lying about the nature of the rapes, by trying to normalize them through tu quoque arguments and by indicating child rape is a laughing matter to them.

MANY regressives have done this.

Wow. Then I am SURE you can find links of these people DEFENDING child rape. Please, provide links to any posted content showing said defense of this horrible activity (not imaginary slights please).

Ugh, so painfully stupid and gullible... this freak as arrested for contempt of court.... and that's all. End of story.

Bigotry is bigotry...no matter who the target is and whitewashing him isn't going to change that. He is a common thug, with a criminal record and he committed a crime for heaven's sakes.
Anyone who is inclined to believe this kind of derogatory nonsense but would like to know more about who and what Tommy Robinson really is should spend a little time with the following videos -- rather than relying on the word of those who are inclined to believe and to repeat the worst.

Anyone who is inclined to believe this kind of derogatory nonsense but would like to know more about who and what Tommy Robinson really is should spend a little time with the following videos -- rather than relying on the word of those who are inclined to believe and to repeat the worst.

His record speaks for itself.

It does if one is inclined to believe it without looking more closely when there is some cause to. In the example of Tommy Robinson there is exceptional cause to look more closely, to know more about him and the extremely important issue he is involved with -- at great cost to himself.

He has a RECORD because he's trying to prevent CHILD RAPES wtf is wrong with you people.
Jesus H. Cripe...........

He is being shut down because the the Leaders IN THE UK DO NOT WANT THEIR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING FOUND OUT WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WNAT TO SHUT HIM DOWN AND SHUT HIM UP! GAWD DAM.

By shutting him down the morons of society are supporting CHILD RAPE .

Godfrey Bloom joins Alex Jones live via Skype from the UK to explain England’s media blackout regarding the Telford Pedophile scandal that has seeped into the internet and American media.

Why nobody says anything about those who were able to take actions but did nothing? Police, social workers etc. Do the EDL activists demand a fair trial for them also? Or they arent guilty of anything?

[

What race is he against?

Now why would their police be reluctant to do anything because of fear of being labeled racist? It's because of the selfrightous pompous bigots who call everyone racist who do not praise Muslims 24/7 and who dare to criticise.

He has a RECORD because he's trying to prevent CHILD RAPES wtf is wrong with you people.

]

What is wrong with Coyote is that she supports the rape of British children by Muslims.

The most likely explanation for her supporting the rape of children by Muslims is that she is a Muslim, herself, but is too dishonest to come right out and admit it.

Wow. Then I am SURE you can find links of these people DEFENDING child rape. ).

Easy. Post #44.

You consider the opposition to the rape of British children an act of bigotry.

Logic dictates that since you consider it bigoted to object to the rape of British children, you support such rapes.

]

What is wrong with Coyote is that she supports the rape of British children by Muslims.

The most likely explanation for her supporting the rape of children by Muslims is that she is a Muslim, herself, but is too dishonest to come right out and admit it.

Are they seriously this gawd dam blind. People have documented this over and over gain. The pedophile rings are ticked off Tommy has busted them and now they are being found out. But look how pathetic leftist are they deny, deny, deny or so fkn gone out of reality don't even want to believe it exist.

It would take these assholes getting their own kids taken before they'd believe kids are taken into sex slavery. What the fk kind of morons live in a world thinking nothing takes place when their heroes are in control

I can not wrap my head around such extreme stupidity and denial of reality.

]

What's even more comical is these are the same stupid asses willing to abort a baby ten times a year, and the first ones to snitch on some parent for raising their voice or spanking their kid ........ Hypocrites are despised.

]

Are they seriously this gawd dam blind. People have documented this over and over gain. The pedophile rings are ticked off Tommy has busted them and now they are being found out. But look how pathetic leftist are they deny, deny, deny or so fkn gone out of reality don't even want to believe it exist.

It would take these assholes getting their own kids taken before they'd believe kids are taken into sex slavery. What the fk kind of morons live in a world thinking nothing takes place when their heroes are in control

Every mainstream media outlet frames him as "far right". They did that to Pim Fortuyn as well before their heroes murdered him.

The question I would ask is that if wishing to protect children against gang rape is "far right", why the hell isn't everybody "far right"?

Wow. Then I am SURE you can find links of these people DEFENDING child rape. ).

Easy. Post #44.

You consider the opposition to the rape of British children an act of bigotry.

Logic dictates that since you consider it bigoted to object to the rape of British children, you support such rapes.

Well that is the type of thing I refer to in my post # 53 the selfrightous pompous bigots ie. Leftists who call everyone racist who do not praise Muslims 24/7 and who dare to criticise. They will not tolerate ANY criticism of Islam in general, so of course they insist it's bigoted bringing attention to Muslim Rape Gangs who deliberately groom NON-MUSLIM children to be passed around their Muslim friends to be gang raped, they ignore the actual situation of the rapes and if they do mention them it will be with the but but but what about Catholic priests, which we know is just a deflection because they do NOT want to specifically deal with the thing that it's MUSLIMS and that it's ISLAM that is the problem.

I'd say unprincipled and selfish rather than blind. They know the rapes being committed by Muslim men who target British girls are on a massive scale. They know the men are motivated by their culture and ideology and have nothing but contempt for liberal, western values. They know the children suffer from the rapes and they know they are enabling the rapes by their creation of a climate of intimidation against those who want to protect the children.

The reason they support the rapists is because they actually think they are virtuous for doing so. That's where the selfishness comes in because they are really just virtue signaling to other smug leftists who reward them for supporting the rapists as being a right, proper tolerant non-racist.

You see, identity politics has replaced liberalism as the guiding force in the left and the ONLY thing that motivates these dolts is identity. Misogynistic Muslim men the cool people and white children the declassee kids and so they support the men raping the children because it is the politically correct thing to do. If they didn't support the rapists, they would get called all the names they are calling others for taking the unpopular stance of wanting to protect the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back