Report about activist Tommy Robinson's arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE HAD NO RIGHTS...BUT CHILD RAPIST DO ..

Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson
by Bruce Bawer
May 27, 2018 at 5:00 am

Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson

item_send_24.png

• The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

• Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

• Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

• In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.
The very first time I set foot in London, back in my early twenties, I kicked up into an adrenaline high that lasted for the entire week of my visit. Never, in later years, did any other place ever have such an impact on me -- not Paris, not Rome. Yes, Rome was a cradle of Western civilization, and Paris a hub of Western culture -- but Britain was the place where the values of the Anglosphere, above all a dedication to freedom, had fully taken form. Without Britain, there would have been no U.S. Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or Bill of Rights.
He had already been sentenced a year earlier when a lenient judge gave the wanker a second chance.He pled guilty to the second offence so it was off to chokey for him.
And he did it all to increase his pay from rebel media.
Why dont you knit the **** some socks if you are so concerned about him ?

So Coyote your opinion of men who use the c*** word? It is one of Tommy T's favourite words to call people, he likes to call them c***. You approve of this? Or you think that the use of that word is DEGRADING to women and is used by men who have a general hate of women so they use the c*** word? Are you going to defend the use of the c*** now, you might as well we know now you have so little personal integrity anymore. Tommy T called Dogmaphobe a c*** in another thread, I am sure you approve of that of course.
What part of Steven Yaxley Lennon isnt a **** ? Or Dogmabone either ?

You spout the foulest shite on this board every day. You call black people "sub saharan savages" and refer to Muslims as kebabs. You want to see all black folks chemically castrated and all muslims put on a boat and torpedoed. And now you are offended by a few swearwords ? Please, do me a favour.

You are a **** as well. A foul mouthed racist ****.

Excellent excellent, keep digging please, keep digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back