Report about activist Tommy Robinson's arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British

Status
Not open for further replies.
What race is he against?

Islam is a totalitarian and supremacist quasi-religious ideology that calls for its adherents to rape the females of the lands they invade. Why do you defend that?
Where has he ever defended rape? Link?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.
No one defends rape Lucy, I would like to see a post or link supporting the claim. Do you have one?

On the other hand there do seem to be a number of people who only seen to care when the perpetrators are Muslim and are silent otherwise. That soeaks volumes imo.

No one that I have read denies that the Rotherham gang did what they did. Human trafficking and especially the trafficking of children is a huge problem world wide. What made worse in UK was the reluctance of police ti act out of fear of being labeled racist.

Oh, and Lucy, I will continue to funny selfrightous pompous bigots. Their hypocrisy is worth nothing more than mockery.

People defend the rape of children by attacking those who object, by lying about the nature of the rapes, by trying to normalize them through tu quoque arguments and by indicating child rape is a laughing matter to them.

MANY regressives have done this.

Wow. Then I am SURE you can find links of these people DEFENDING child rape. Please, provide links to any posted content showing said defense of this horrible activity (not imaginary slights please).
Shhhhhh! Dennis Hastert Shhhhhh!

Where has he ever defended rape? Link?

He's like you, both of you deny even the existence of Muslim Rape Gangs and of Muslim PAEDOPHILE Grooming Gangs that groom underage girls to pass around their filthy Muslim friends to gang rape, he's also like you in that he frequently Funny's comments that refer to Muslims and Islam having no problem with raping NON-MUSLIM women and raping underage girls because the filthy prophet Mohammed was a fucking paedophile himself.

BOTH of you deny ALL of the above and that makes BOTH of you defenders of not only rape but child rape, if you don't want to be accused of defending rape and child rape then stop fucking deflecting and denying the existence of a Rape Culture that is ACTIVELY promoted by Islam.

Not like him at least you do not resort to name calling or go whining to do an A&F thread whining like a little bitch and then get bitch slapped by a Senior Mod for posting a pathetic OP and then Trolling and attempting to start shit with other members in your own thread which you have posted in a Zone 1 section and that then gets closed.

Now Funny this you know you want to, he'll probably Funny this also. Also don't delete these comments if he goes whining like a little bitch AGAIN because you asked where has he defended rape and this above is the explanation for EVERY thread that has EVER been posted at this forum about Muslims, Islam and rape and child rape and the majority of others in this thread would I think agree with what I've commented because it's accurate.
No one defends rape Lucy, I would like to see a post or link supporting the claim. Do you have one?

On the other hand there do seem to be a number of people who only seen to care when the perpetrators are Muslim and are silent otherwise. That soeaks volumes imo.

No one that I have read denies that the Rotherham gang did what they did. Human trafficking and especially the trafficking of children is a huge problem world wide. What made worse in UK was the reluctance of police ti act out of fear of being labeled racist.

Oh, and Lucy, I will continue to funny selfrightous pompous bigots. Their hypocrisy is worth nothing more than mockery.

People defend the rape of children by attacking those who object, by lying about the nature of the rapes, by trying to normalize them through tu quoque arguments and by indicating child rape is a laughing matter to them.

MANY regressives have done this.

Wow. Then I am SURE you can find links of these people DEFENDING child rape. Please, provide links to any posted content showing said defense of this horrible activity (not imaginary slights please).
Shhhhhh! Dennis Hastert Shhhhhh!

Trolling again Bode? Being Off Topic again in ANOTHER thread Bode?

Well that is the type of thing I refer to in my post # 53 the selfrightous pompous bigots ie. Leftists who call everyone racist who do not praise Muslims 24/7 and who dare to criticise. They will not tolerate ANY criticism of Islam in general, so of course they insist it's bigoted bringing attention to Muslim Rape Gangs who deliberately groom NON-MUSLIM children to be passed around their Muslim friends to be gang raped, they ignore the actual situation of the rapes and if they do mention them it will be with the but but but what about Catholic priests, which we know is just a deflection because they do NOT want to specifically deal with the thing that it's MUSLIMS and that it's ISLAM that is the problem.

I'm wondering if there has ever been a thread about white people systematically gang raping children where anybody used the same ruses they use in support of the Islamic rapists?

Are they called names for opposing the rapes? Do people demand they change the subject to another target? Do people normalize the rapes by saying other groups do it, too, even if extremely rare rather than widespread? Are they called pompous bigots for opposing the rapes? No, of course not, and least of all by me.

Reports about activist Tommy Robinson’s arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British government ordered a ban on all reporting of the incident.

Robinson was arrested for “breaching the peace” outside the Leeds Crown Court on Friday as he was covering the trial of ten Muslim men for offenses including child rape, trafficking, and drug distribution.....

MEDIA BLACKOUT: BRITISH GOVT SCRUBS REPORTS OF TOMMY ROBINSON ARREST
Britain has gone full 1984

Shortly after Robinson’s arrest, the British government put a gag-order on all articles reporting on it.

DeEbMGXU0AABrn7.jpg

Media Blackout: British Govt Scrubs Reports Of Tommy Robinson Arrest

DeIofi4VMAAC9Mo.jpg:large

It is soooooo freaking in plain view, and these white trump hating idiots who have no clue why they believe what they do all because MSM fails to tell the truth. , prove the truth as they cut, edit, cut edit and the Trump hating idiots ( which are the people over there's thinking, " trump hating" , these same dumb asses can't seem to figure out why the MEDIA BLACKS OUT such information on them...

HITLER DID THE SAME THING YOU STUPID ASSES.

IF PPL IN THE US DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL SEE THE US FALLING RIGHT WITH EUROPE.. YOU WILL END UP A. BLANKEN S....T HOLE JUST LIKE THOSE COUNTRIES THEY FLEED FROM.. only to turn the country they ended up in to the very shame s...t hole they ran from. That's the typical leftist, democratic idiot in the US.

Because of variety of other things that have been demanding my attention, I am behind on my emails and I just read one sent to me by a friend of mine who is a journalist with The Times of London.

He sent me a link to his friend Lizzie Dearden who is a journalist with The Independent of London, the link is to her Twitter and this I Screen Shot, this below Tweet from her is the evidence that the Judge DID IMPOSE a reporting Black Out Restriction on the reporting of the jailing of the Political Prisoner Tommy Robinson and the Judge was FORCED to do the u-turnings because Lizzie Dearden and The Independent of London newspaper LEGALLY CHALLENGED the Judge and they won that LEGAL CHALLENGE. That Leftist Fascist Judge should be thrown out and told to GTFO.

Never have heard of Lizzie Dearden previously but at least the British do still have SOME journalists with integrity who do NOT want Britain going full on 1984. So Lizzie Dearden, European Patriots across this Continent you have our respect for this:

Bbn2ys50T6SZcJBdZ8Y2fA.png

qezFYm6fTbaSiE-QKUUBow.png

^^^^ THE ONLY REASON WHY REPORTING THIS IS NOW LEGAL ie. That Leftist Fascist Judge imposed a reporting Black Out and ANY journalist who was going to report would have been acting ILLEGALLY and would there fore have been subject to ARREST.

WTF Britain hang your fucking heads in SHAME, your pathetic Government rambles about RUSSIA and you have Leftist Fascist Judges who want to have journalists ARRESTED for REPORTING the arrests of your Political Prisoners. Hypocrites.

This is Lizzie Dearden's Twitter:

Lizzie Dearden (@lizziedearden) | Twitter

lwTuDnqBRMyUPiykNNfL8w.png

This is her article about the situation and she CLEARLY STATES that Judge issued a media Black Out and he was then LEGALLY CHALLENGED by these journalists and he was OVER RULED and the Black Out was lifted:

Tommy Robinson jailed after breaking contempt of court laws

I LOVE the way Lizzie in the above article gives a link to the Change.Org page the Petitition to Free Tommy Robinson, Lizzie has GOT to be a fan of Tommy, she LEGALLY CHALLENGED that Leftist Fascist Judge and in her above article she gives a link to the below. Lizzie, European Patriots SALUTE YOU :salute:

We are making certain that our European Patriotic brother Tommy Robinson is not going to be abandoned, we do not always agree on everything with Tommy but he's one of us, he stands with us and has supported our Movement and in this his time of need we stand with him.

j-5O7NCASbOh5uzKRH91MA.png

^^^^ This started LESS than 24 hours ago already has 534,197 not only get it to 1 million, get it PAST 1 million, so PLEASE if you have the time sign it:

4WJrt05pT7CqeApBh9h_UA.png

^^^^ Here is the link to the Petitition:

Sign the Petition

The below also do not know what Leeds Live are, I think from the below Tweet they have to be a collective of journalists or whatever but they also involved with The Independent of London in the legal challenge against the Leftist Fascist Judge imposing the reporting Black Out that was then over turned on legal challenge:

Tlaas2XJSYasq3ySGogU0A.png

Press Gazette (@pressgazette) | Twitter

Last edited:
Are they seriously this gawd dam blind. People have documented this over and over gain. The pedophile rings are ticked off Tommy has busted them and now they are being found out. But look how pathetic leftist are they deny, deny, deny or so fkn gone out of reality don't even want to believe it exist.

It would take these assholes getting their own kids taken before they'd believe kids are taken into sex slavery. What the fk kind of morons live in a world thinking nothing takes place when their heroes are in control

I can not wrap my head around such extreme stupidity and denial of reality.

I'd say unprincipled and selfish rather than blind. They know the rapes being committed by Muslim men who target British girls are on a massive scale. They know the men are motivated by their culture and ideology and have nothing but contempt for liberal, western values. They know the children suffer from the rapes and they know they are enabling the rapes by their creation of a climate of intimidation against those who want to protect the children.

The reason they support the rapists is because they actually think they are virtuous for doing so. That's where the selfishness comes in because they are really just virtue signaling to other smug leftists who reward them for supporting the rapists as being a right, proper tolerant non-racist.

You see, identity politics has replaced liberalism as the guiding force in the left and the ONLY thing that motivates these dolts is identity. Misogynistic Muslim men the cool people and white children the declassee kids and so they support the men raping the children because it is the politically correct thing to do. If they didn't support the rapists, they would get called all the names they are calling others for taking the unpopular stance of wanting to protect the children.
Do you actually have one link, just one link , showing support for rapists ?

Get back to me when you give up on that.

Bigotry is bigotry...no matter who the target is and whitewashing him isn't going to change that. He is a common thug, with a criminal record and he committed a crime for heaven's sakes.
Anyone who is inclined to believe this kind of derogatory nonsense but would like to know more about who and what Tommy Robinson really is should spend a little time with the following videos -- rather than relying on the word of those who are inclined to believe and to repeat the worst.

His record speaks for itself.

He has a RECORD because he's trying to prevent CHILD RAPES wtf is wrong with you people.
Jesus H. Cripe...........

He is being shut down because the the Leaders IN THE UK DO NOT WANT THEIR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING FOUND OUT WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WNAT TO SHUT HIM DOWN AND SHUT HIM UP! GAWD DAM.

By shutting him down the morons of society are supporting CHILD RAPE .

Godfrey Bloom joins Alex Jones live via Skype from the UK to explain England’s media blackout regarding the Telford Pedophile scandal that has seeped into the internet and American media.

He has a record because of fraud,violence and drug dealing. Its not complicated you clown.

Are they seriously this gawd dam blind. People have documented this over and over gain. The pedophile rings are ticked off Tommy has busted them and now they are being found out. But look how pathetic leftist are they deny, deny, deny or so fkn gone out of reality don't even want to believe it exist.

It would take these assholes getting their own kids taken before they'd believe kids are taken into sex slavery. What the fk kind of morons live in a world thinking nothing takes place when their heroes are in control

I can not wrap my head around such extreme stupidity and denial of reality.

I'd say unprincipled and selfish rather than blind. They know the rapes being committed by Muslim men who target British girls are on a massive scale. They know the men are motivated by their culture and ideology and have nothing but contempt for liberal, western values. They know the children suffer from the rapes and they know they are enabling the rapes by their creation of a climate of intimidation against those who want to protect the children.

The reason they support the rapists is because they actually think they are virtuous for doing so. That's where the selfishness comes in because they are really just virtue signaling to other smug leftists who reward them for supporting the rapists as being a right, proper tolerant non-racist.

You see, identity politics has replaced liberalism as the guiding force in the left and the ONLY thing that motivates these dolts is identity. Misogynistic Muslim men the cool people and white children the declassee kids and so they support the men raping the children because it is the politically correct thing to do. If they didn't support the rapists, they would get called all the names they are calling others for taking the unpopular stance of wanting to protect the children.

Another reason why Leftists do not think that rape is a thing that anyone should be concerned about protesting etc, they do not see rape as a crime, here's one of their Heroes Radical Feminist Germaine Greer she articulates what most Leftists think, rape is not a crime it's just "bad sex" and of course ALL men are rapists.

Leftists are fucking evil, they are possessed by some vile demon that makes them think that something heinous like rape is NOT an act of VIOLENCE, is NOT a CRIME and is just "bad sex" so with this type of diseased thinking why is anyone shocked that Leftists would defend and belittle underage British girls who are being Groomed and Gang Raped by their Muslim pets?

2I3AprOrTpiS0KaNU6BUmA.png

eH8TJL3uSEWuGRDA5LqCLw.png

N4kPqb8wQ-GqyBF7ser7pQ.png

3nUrSQHsRdeZFZk55rZuZQ.png

Here is the full article:

Germaine Greer says rape is 'just bad sex'. Here's why she's wrong.

Well that is the type of thing I refer to in my post # 53 the selfrightous pompous bigots ie. Leftists who call everyone racist who do not praise Muslims 24/7 and who dare to criticise. They will not tolerate ANY criticism of Islam in general, so of course they insist it's bigoted bringing attention to Muslim Rape Gangs who deliberately groom NON-MUSLIM children to be passed around their Muslim friends to be gang raped, they ignore the actual situation of the rapes and if they do mention them it will be with the but but but what about Catholic priests, which we know is just a deflection because they do NOT want to specifically deal with the thing that it's MUSLIMS and that it's ISLAM that is the problem.

I'm wondering if there has ever been a thread about white people systematically gang raping children where anybody used the same ruses they use in support of the Islamic rapists?

Are they called names for opposing the rapes? Do people demand they change the subject to another target? Do people normalize the rapes by saying other groups do it, too, even if extremely rare rather than widespread? Are they called pompous bigots for opposing the rapes? No, of course not, and least of all by me.

Yes in fact, there is. It's a thread on the Rohinga: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...out-of-their-villages-reports.658845/...where rape and other atrocities are considered justified.

Be honest though, no one is calling you names for opposing rape. We all oppose rape, we just define our opposition using religious labels. Rape is rape and it doesn't matter WHO does it, it's horrible. Surely we can agree on that?

Yes in fact, there is. It's a thread on the Rohinga: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...out-of-their-villages-reports.658845/...where rape and other atrocities are considered justified.

Be honest though, no one is calling you names for opposing rape. We all oppose rape, we just define our opposition using religious labels. Rape is rape and it doesn't matter WHO does it, it's horrible. Surely we can agree on that?

Your crowd ie. Leftist Pro-Islamists insist that all Rightists hate Muslims and that we are only having attention on the Muslim Gang Rape Gangs BECAUSE they are Muslim, this is incorrect we do not ALL hate Muslims, we hate Islam, Islam is the problem and what The Qur'an teach the Muslim men to do which is to treat women like crap and that it's okay to have sex with underage girls because Mohammed did that and he is the ideal man who they all are supposed to emulate. We do not hate ALL Muslims, I have some friends who are Muslim although they have converted to Christianity, this also is NOT about Brown peoples or RACE this afternoon I had lunch with a Hindu friend of mine. So when Leftists insist that everyone HATES Muslims and are racist you again are incorrect, Leftists in general are ALWAYS wrong about things.

How many Right-Wing friends do you have? Zero probably, all your friends will be like you in The Bubble or they'll be Beta Cuck Centrists, most Right-Wingers are not in ANY Bubble.

HE HAD NO RIGHTS...BUT CHILD RAPIST DO ..

Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson
by Bruce Bawer
May 27, 2018 at 5:00 am

• The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

• Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

• Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

• In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.
The very first time I set foot in London, back in my early twenties, I kicked up into an adrenaline high that lasted for the entire week of my visit. Never, in later years, did any other place ever have such an impact on me -- not Paris, not Rome. Yes, Rome was a cradle of Western civilization, and Paris a hub of Western culture -- but Britain was the place where the values of the Anglosphere, above all a dedication to freedom, had fully taken form. Without Britain, there would have been no U.S. Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or Bill of Rights.

Bigotry is bigotry...no matter who the target is and whitewashing him isn't going to change that. He is a common thug, with a criminal record and he committed a crime for heaven's sakes.
Anyone who is inclined to believe this kind of derogatory nonsense but would like to know more about who and what Tommy Robinson really is should spend a little time with the following videos -- rather than relying on the word of those who are inclined to believe and to repeat the worst.

You can be sure they didn't ever bother listening to the videos. They prefer to have MSM tell them their truth bible lines. They take it run with it and never ask questions. Until their stupid asses have it happen to them personally.

Deregulates are the same all over the world. Stupidity often allows them to flock together.

The very first time I set foot in London, back in my early twenties, I kicked up into an adrenaline high that lasted for the entire week of my visit. Never, in later years, did any other place ever have such an impact on me -- not Paris, not Rome. Yes, Rome was a cradle of Western civilization, and Paris a hub of Western culture -- but Britain was the place where the values of the Anglosphere, above all a dedication to freedom, had fully taken form. Without Britain, there would have been no U.S. Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or Bill of Rights.
I've never been to England but what I've heard from others about it during the sixties affirms what you've said. And I recall it was the era when the Beatles gave rise to the long hair generation, personal freedom was paramount on both sides of the pond, and there was no way I would have believed the morbid changes that would befall such a happy place.

by Bruce Bawer

item_send_24.png

• The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

• Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

• Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

• In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.
He had already been sentenced a year earlier when a lenient judge gave the wanker a second chance.He pled guilty to the second offence so it was off to chokey for him.
And he did it all to increase his pay from rebel media.
Why dont you knit the **** some socks if you are so concerned about him ?

by Bruce Bawer

item_send_24.png

He had already been sentenced a year earlier when a lenient judge gave the wanker a second chance.He pled guilty to the second offence so it was off to chokey for him.

So Coyote your opinion of men who use the c*** word? It is one of Tommy T's favourite words to call people, he likes to call them c***. You approve of this? Or you think that the use of that word is DEGRADING to women and is used by men who have a general hate of women so they use the c*** word? Are you going to defend the use of the c*** now, you might as well we know now you have so little personal integrity anymore. Tommy T called Dogmaphobe a c*** in another thread, I am sure you approve of that of course.

by Bruce Bawer

item_send_24.png

So Coyote your opinion of men who use the c*** word? It is one of Tommy T's favourite words to call people, he likes to call them c***. You approve of this? Or you think that the use of that word is DEGRADING to women and is used by men who have a general hate of women so they use the c*** word? Are you going to defend the use of the c*** now, you might as well we know now you have so little personal integrity anymore. Tommy T called Dogmaphobe a c*** in another thread, I am sure you approve of that of course.

I don't much care Lucy, I've listened to plenty of vulgarity from you, and from others here, now haven't I?

You can be sure they didn't ever bother listening to the videos. They prefer to have MSM tell them their truth bible lines. They take it run with it and never ask questions. Until their stupid asses have it happen to them personally.

Deregulates are the same all over the world. Stupidity often allows them to flock together.

As opposed to Alex Jones? :lmao:

by Bruce Bawer

item_send_24.png

I don't much care Lucy, I've listened to plenty of vulgarity from you, and from others here, now haven't I?

If I get vulgar then I do it in Badlands, I do not do it in Open Forum, but your slug friend has Funnied the comments about using the c*** word, as they say lay down with the dog get the fleas, you should be getting some de-flea spray or whatever now. I am all in support of him doing nothing but name calling because we all know what happens when he does that don't we?

by Bruce Bawer

item_send_24.png

What part of Steven Yaxley Lennon isnt a **** ? Or Dogmabone either ?

You spout the foulest shite on this board every day. You call black people "sub saharan savages" and refer to Muslims as kebabs. You want to see all black folks chemically castrated and all muslims put on a boat and torpedoed. And now you are offended by a few swearwords ? Please, do me a favour.

You are a **** as well. A foul mouthed racist ****.

As opposed to Alex Jones? :lmao:

I do not follow Alex Jones, to me there is no difference to posting links to Alex Jones or Mother Jones but you have no issue when links to Mother Jones are posted do you, hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back