Report about activist Tommy Robinson's arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reports about activist Tommy Robinson’s arrest are being scrubbed from the internet after the British government ordered a ban on all reporting of the incident.

Robinson was arrested for “breaching the peace” outside the Leeds Crown Court on Friday as he was covering the trial of ten Muslim men for offenses including child rape, trafficking, and drug distribution.....

MEDIA BLACKOUT: BRITISH GOVT SCRUBS REPORTS OF TOMMY ROBINSON ARREST
Britain has gone full 1984

Shortly after Robinson’s arrest, the British government put a gag-order on all articles reporting on it.

DeEbMGXU0AABrn7.jpg

Media Blackout: British Govt Scrubs Reports Of Tommy Robinson Arrest

DeIofi4VMAAC9Mo.jpg:large

It is soooooo freaking in plain view, and these white trump hating idiots who have no clue why they believe what they do all because MSM fails to tell the truth. , prove the truth as they cut, edit, cut edit and the Trump hating idiots ( which are the people over there's thinking, " trump hating" , these same dumb asses can't seem to figure out why the MEDIA BLACKS OUT such information on them...

HITLER DID THE SAME THING YOU STUPID ASSES.

IF PPL IN THE US DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL SEE THE US FALLING RIGHT WITH EUROPE.. YOU WILL END UP A. BLANKEN S....T HOLE JUST LIKE THOSE COUNTRIES THEY FLEED FROM.. only to turn the country they ended up in to the very shame s...t hole they ran from. That's the typical leftist, democratic idiot in the US.

I is confused-----criminal court is a SECRET in England?

Just follow non leftist tweets, or articles about it all I'm sure you will figure it out.

I doubt it-----I is a USA girl------we can sit in the peanut gallery at criminal trials----or later on----read the verdict-----maybe not the transcript----I really do not know

This is a goddam shame!

Robinson is an obvious target for brutal assassination by Muslims in the British jail and prison systems and we may rest assured he will be positioned for exactly that consequence.

Sadly, few Americans have any idea who Tommy Robinson is. And, like the British media, our mainstream news services will carefully avoid releasing any but the most basic information about this obvious suppression of free speech.

Tommy Robinson is a true modern hero. His experience is a contemporary tribute to the importance of our precious First Amendment. What the British government is doing to him is plainly disgraceful and it is important that Americans are made aware of this brazen political persecution.

Those who value free speech but who might not be aware of who Tommy Robinson is can learn all they need to know via YouTube.

• Banned
This is a goddam shame!

Robinson is an obvious target for brutal assassination by Muslims in the British jail and prison systems and we may rest assured he will be positioned for exactly that consequence.

Sadly, few Americans have any idea who Tommy Robinson is. And, like the British media, our mainstream news services will carefully avoid releasing any but the most basic information about this obvious suppression of free speech.

Tommy Robinson is a true modern hero. His experience is a contemporary tribute to the importance of our precious First Amendment. What the British government is doing to him is plainly disgraceful and it is important that Americans are made aware of this brazen political persecution.

Those who value free speech but who might not be aware of who Tommy Robinson is can learn all they need to know via YouTube.

Adding to what you mentioned, American's seem to think this exact same bs isn't taking place in America and for the same reasons. The US just hasn't gone full blown yet. They have no idea how close we are when it comes to one toe left on the cliff.

This is a goddam shame!

Are Americans aware that "Robinson" is not allowed to travel to the US ? He is a criminal that your government wont let in.

Are Americans aware that "Robinson" is not allowed to travel to the US ? He is a criminal that your government wont let in.
To say Tommy Robinson "is a criminal" has the effect of subliminally branding him as a serial offender, possibly one who commits detestable crimes, when the fact is he was convicted of a single act of mortgage fraud, for which he spent three months in prison.

Making false statements in the hope of securing a mortgage is a relatively innocuous (and not uncommon) offense. For that "crime" he was fined and placed on probation. When he later organized the EDL (English Defense League) and began publicly protesting the imposingly invasive presence of Muslim "refugees" in his hometown he was ordered to cease those activities. When he refused his probation was revoked and he spent three months in prison. And for those "offenses," neither of which "offends" the average individual, Tommy Robinson has been stigmatized as a "criminal," a circumstance which Tories such as yourself unhesitatingly, and rather maliciously, call attention to.

Unfortunately, the technical reality of having been convicted of a "criminal" offense, regardless of the specific nature of the offense, operates to preclude entry into the U.S. In Robinson's example I regard this as a goddam shame because Tommy Robinson is what is needed here in the U.S. to awaken our many slumbering citizens to the threat posed by excessive Muslim migration into our Country.

Tommy Robinson is not a criminal. He is a firebrand, an agitator. He is what is needed in England, in Europe, and right here in the U.S.A. Because what we see happening in Europe and Scandinavia is not without a master plan and purpose.

What you have (deliberately) failed to mention is that each of the news items you've referenced, and more, have been pulled and a news blackout, such as was common in the USSR, has been imposed. In fact, a British court has issued an order that anyone discussing this issue is subject to arrest.

I know what that looks like -- but it's true! It's really happening in the UK.

Media Blackout As Tommy Robinson Jailed For Muslim Rape Gang Wrongthink

To say Tommy Robinson "is a criminal" has the effect of subliminally branding him as a serial offender, possibly one who commits detestable crimes, when the fact is he was convicted of a single act of mortgage fraud, for which he spent three months in prison.

Making false statements in the hope of securing a mortgage is a relatively innocuous (and not uncommon) offense. For that "crime" he was fined and placed on probation. When he later organized the EDL (English Defense League) and began publicly protesting the imposingly invasive presence of Muslim "refugees" in his hometown he was ordered to cease those activities. When he refused his probation was revoked and he spent three months in prison. And for those "offenses," neither of which "offends" the average individual, Tommy Robinson has been stigmatized as a "criminal," a circumstance which Tories such as yourself unhesitatingly, and rather maliciously, call attention to.

Unfortunately, the technical reality of having been convicted of a "criminal" offense, regardless of the specific nature of the offense, operates to preclude entry into the U.S. In Robinson's example I regard this as a goddam shame because Tommy Robinson is what is needed here in the U.S. to awaken our many slumbering citizens to the threat posed by excessive Muslim migration into our Country.

Tommy Robinson is not a criminal. He is a firebrand, an agitator. He is what is needed in England, in Europe, and right here in the U.S.A. Because what we see happening in Europe and Scandinavia is not without a master plan and purpose.
Do your homework he was banned from the USA after entering the country on a false passport.
EDL leader jailed for being illegal immigrant after entering US on friend's passport

So you can see this was not linked to his convictions for -

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

At what point in your whacko right wing fairy land does he become a serial criminal ?

I am not a fucking tory you stupid bastard.

Do your homework he was banned from the USA after entering the country on a false passport.
EDL leader jailed for being illegal immigrant after entering US on friend's passport

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

At what point in your whacko right wing fairy land does he become a serial criminal ?

How do you feel about the muslim grooming trial?

Are you upset that they are being charged? Do you dislike that it was mentioned that they are all muslims?

What you have (deliberately) failed to mention is that each of the news items you've referenced, and more, have been pulled and a news blackout, such as was common in the USSR, has been imposed. In fact, a British court has issued an order that anyone discussing this issue is subject to arrest.

I know what that looks like -- but it's true! It's really happening in the UK.

Media Blackout As Tommy Robinson Jailed For Muslim Rape Gang Wrongthink
Those links work for me. I have explained why there is a news black out but you guys are too stupid to understand it.

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

Are you upset that they are being charged? Do you dislike that it was mentioned that they are all muslims?
Happy to see these criminals locked up. Who wouldnt be ?

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

Happy to see these criminals locked up. Who wouldnt be ?

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Is your news coverage there asking any questions about why this seems to be a recurring issue and what can be done about it?

I will learn to speak a little bit of Arabic if the US gets invaded by Muslims. Such as the Arabic word for Halt!

Edit: Bab.la

Last edited:

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

Okay.

I must confess to being ignorant of the full catalog of Robinson's offenses. And because the overall picture serves to justify your calling him a criminal I will apologize for thinking of you as a Tory. Based on all I've read and heard I was under the impression that the mortgage fraud was Robinson's only formal misdeed but now that a clearer picture has emerged I can see he's not desirable son-in-law material.

However, none of that disqualifies his position regarding the oppressive Muslim incursion into many parts of England and his aggressive protests with specific reference to the so-called grooming activities. In fact I believe one can only respect him for what he's doing in that regard. Or do you disagree?

Fraud
Violence
Drug dealing
Contempt of court

Okay.

I must confess to being ignorant of the full catalog of Robinson's offenses. And because the overall picture serves to justify your calling him a criminal I will apologize for thinking of you as a Tory. Based on all I've read and heard I was under the impression that the mortgage fraud was Robinson's only formal misdeed but now that a clearer picture has emerged I can see he's not desirable son-in-law material.

However, none of that disqualifies his position regarding the oppressive Muslim incursion into many parts of England and his aggressive protests with specific reference to the so-called grooming activities. In fact I believe one can only respect him for what he's doing in that regard. Or do you disagree?

There is a time and a place. Robinson desnt give a toss about rape victims, its just a hook for his racism. He and his mates never turn up at trials involving white paedo gangs.

As to his right to be there ?

No. Once the judge had made the order he should have stayed clear and respected the legal process.

What if the defendants in the other linked cases had claimed their right to a fair trial had been compromised ?

They could go free and their vixtims would be denied justice. All because of this football hooligans antics.

There seems to be a view that a news black out is absolute. It isnt. When the trial is over all the facts are reported in the press.

So what can be gained by jepordising a trial ?

Who benefits from that ?

Welcome to Londonistan where criticism of child rape gets you whisked off the street in broad daylight and then hustled off to the gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back