Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

Xcvkk8g_d.jpg

IF they are owed, they are owed by the Confederate States of America, and not the United States of America, I.E. FEDERAL troops, who paid IN BLOOD I.E. hacksawed off limbs the FASTEST of which was timed at just over 30 seconds, to FREE the slaves, therefore the United States of America owes the descendants of former slaves NOTHING except maybe an expectation of a "THANK YOU" from them.

Also, as a decendant of Irish immigrants, ALL OF WHICH CAME AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, how am I on the hook for something whites other than my ancestors did?

Could that be racial bigotry from blacks? Something akin to "they're all alike"?

No way, no pay, go get a job and quit bitching about it, the debt was settled 150+ years ago.

3442i9.jpg
Why should anyone take your nonsense seriously? You know nothing about your own Irish immigration history and what you wrote about it is absolutely wrong. You don't even know how to spell the topic of your thread.

Somethings wrong with my spell check, but thanks for playing.

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Shouldn't you be seeking money from the families of the plantation owners and whoever else? I'm of Irish descent, my people didn't come until after the civil war therefore never owned a slave. They were told "Irish need not apply" more than once and still rose above it all, but today being bigotedly looked at as a white man who "owes" somebody something, I want to know who I owe what to and why.

Slavery was legal because the US government allowed it. Those whites told they need not apply practice violent oppression against blacks. You aren't being looked bigotedly as nothing, so stop whining. If whites had not done what was done we would not be here now. And it goes well beyond slavery and in fact continues today. Even the Roberts supreme court has determined that institutional racism is still a problem.

1aim2shitlord.png

Internalized racism is a form of internalized oppression, defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above People of Color." Internalized racism includes a belief in negative racial stereotypes, the adoption of white cultural standards, and thinking that supports the status quo such as denying that racism exists.

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Shouldn't you be seeking money from the families of the plantation owners and whoever else? I'm of Irish descent, my people didn't come until after the civil war therefore never owned a slave. They were told "Irish need not apply" more than once and still rose above it all, but today being bigotedly looked at as a white man who "owes" somebody something, I want to know who I owe what to and why.

Slavery was legal because the US government allowed it. Those whites told they need not apply practice violent oppression against blacks. You aren't being looked bigotedly as nothing, so stop whining. If whites had not done what was done we would not be here now. And it goes well beyond slavery and in fact continues today. Even the Roberts supreme court has determined that institutional racism is still a problem.

View attachment 266951
reparations.jpg

View attachment 266951
reparations.jpg

3442i9.jpg

Internalized racism is a form of internalized oppression, defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above People of Color." Internalized racism includes a belief in negative racial stereotypes, the adoption of white cultural standards, and thinking that supports the status quo such as denying that racism exists.

Ask yourself why that is, and then go look in a mirror and look into your derp eyes and realize you're a derp racist. :auiqs.jpg:

Derp! :abgg2q.jpg:

I reckon the derp never lets some people know when they're derp. IM2 is derp.

IF they are owed, they are owed by the Confederate States of America, and not the United States of America, I.E. FEDERAL troops, who paid IN BLOOD I.E. hacksawed off limbs the FASTEST of which was timed at just over 30 seconds, to FREE the slaves, therefore the United States of America owes the descendants of former slaves NOTHING except maybe an expectation of a "THANK YOU" from them.

Also, as a decendant of Irish immigrants, ALL OF WHICH CAME AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, how am I on the hook for something whites other than my ancestors did?

Could that be racial bigotry from blacks? Something akin to "they're all alike"?

No way, no pay, go get a job and quit bitching about it, the debt was settled 150+ years ago.

3442i9.jpg
Why should anyone take your nonsense seriously? You know nothing about your own Irish immigration history and what you wrote about it is absolutely wrong. You don't even know how to spell the topic of your thread.

Doesn't explain your ignorance about Irish immigration to America.

3442i9.jpg

Doesn't explain your ignorance about Irish immigration to America.

Why worry about small details like that?

I mean, to a "person of color", I'm just "whitey", lumped in with all other whites because "we're all the same", and on top of that, "we're to blame". Why don't you get that chant started at your next pity party protest?

"Hey hey, ho ho, They're all the same they're all to blame, hey hey, ho ho, they're all the same they're all to blame".

"People of color" would get away with that, you know, lumping all whites in together, in a "they're all the same" kind of way, whereas I'd BETTER treat all "people of color" as individuals, and disregard the antics of their less law abiding members.

White=racist, it just does, so hand over the money MF'r, you OWE me.

If you can find an Irish family that can be proven to have owned slaves I will listen to every word you have to say about why THAT FAMILY might owe you money, but not the U.S. government with battles like Gettysburg where the fastest amputation, the FASTEST was around 30 seconds.

That bill has been paid due by the U.S. government, anything else is just more demands for more free money from the only group of people in America who have never just sucked it up and moved ahead.

It'll be just like the lottery, as people crash and burn after spending and running out of their money there will be demands to help them too, with another round of payouts because in the white racist world they grew up in, they never learned how to handle a sudden winfall of $50,000, so, we OWE them the counseling that goes with that next round of checks, right?

View attachment 266951
reparations.jpg

Is that a reverse Communist fist? No reparations, comrade, sorry.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Read more at: Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote

IM2, your character is devoid of anything redeeming, AFAIK.

A Nationalist Case for Slavery Reparations

We need to win black Americans away from the Left forever.

""the U.S. Civil Rights Act... should make THE ONLY PROTECTED CLASSES in America the two groups our government persecuted for centuries: Native Americans, and black Americans.

"we should reduce the number of low-skill immigrants admitted to the United States to zero. ...What’s the point of lifting black Americans up with one hand, while pressing them back down with another?"""

Quit talking like black people need to be managed like a herd of cattle. You want them to vote republican? You would have to marginalize the haters and be responsive to their problems even more than democrats. Never going to happen.

""the U.S. Civil Rights Act... should make THE ONLY PROTECTED CLASSES in America the two groups our government persecuted for centuries: Native Americans, and black Americans.

"we should reduce the number of low-skill immigrants admitted to the United States to zero. ...What’s the point of lifting black Americans up with one hand, while pressing them back down with another?"""
Since it was Democrats who had the slaves in the US, fought against the US to keep them slaves, after the war, hung the free blacks and republicans, and voted against civil rights acts over and over, yes any Democrat Voter should pay reparations to people of long ago slaves and those children who helped free the slaves. Once you tax the Democrats costing them $1,000 per poor Democrat, $10,000 per middle class Democrat, $100,000 for Millionaire Democrats, and $1 billion dollars for Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or any other billionaire Democrat, when the money starts to flow into other peoples hands the call for reparations will soon end. Damn I should run for President, but I am not that stupid.

Quit talking like black people need to be managed like a herd of cattle. You want them to vote republican? You would have to marginalize the haters and be responsive to their problems even more than democrats. Never going to happen.

All the money in the World will not help until the people who say they are being oppressed, stop eating themselves and preying on themselves. Drugs, gangs, broken homes, fatherless children, high school drop out rates , the list goes on...… They don't need to be coddled and pandered too. They need to take responsibility for their own failures and make changes to improve their position " slavery has been dead for 154 yrs. They are now slaves to their own vulnerability to free shit agenda from the left.

Oh, like Democrats are responsive to black problems. Talk about managing blacks like herd animals, the Dems have had decades of experience. Dems will say anything that will keep the homies on the Dem plantation, voting Democrat for all the stuff the Dems have promised them. Why do you think there is such a drive to bring "brown" people here and an even bigger effort to allow them to vote. Blacks are becoming wise to the shit sandwiches the Dems have been feeding them so the Dems need a new batch of "constituents" who are ignorant and hungry enough to gobble Dem shit down for promised freebies.

All the money in the World will not help until the people who say they are being oppressed, stop eating themselves and preying on themselves. Drugs, gangs, broken homes, fatherless children, high school drop out rates , the list goes on...… They don't need to be coddled and pandered too. They need to take responsibility for their own failures and make changes to improve their position " slavery has been dead for 154 yrs. They are now slaves to their own vulnerability to free shit agenda from the left.
Have you ever actually listened to black people? They want nothing more than what you expect for yourself.

Maybe Blacks should pay us for not allowing the dimocrap South to murder them all after the War.

Have you ever actually listened to black people? They want nothing more than what you expect for yourself.

Then why does your scumbag party always give them free shit??

AT MY EXPENSE!!

Forum List

Back