Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

No extra free stuff. Get over it.

Nobody is listening to anyone white telling others about free shit.
Beg all you want. It ain;t gonna happen.

This isn't about begging son.

reparations.jpg
OK, no more grovelling for more free stuff. How's that?

Black pride was a thing but I guess that was in the 60s when they might still have had something to be proud about. Then came the welfare state ... and the rest is history.

This ain't about groveling either

I was alive in the 60's. The welfare state is majority white.

reparations.jpg

OK, grovelling it is. You grovelled to your masters in the past and today you're grovelling to your betters. See? Some things never change.

If you weren't paid for work you performed, take the person who didn't pay you to court. Why inflame racial hatreds by insisting the whole country get involved with your debt-collection? Does your hand need to be held or something??
The government allowed slavery and profited from it. The government gets its taxes from the country. You chose to be a citizen then you chose to be part of group that pays the bill.

can you name an African government ---(that means any human society------that disallowed slavery thruout its history?

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree?
Oh. Slavery again. OK, pay attention. For all of human history, on every continent, slavery was an accepted, widespread, and common part of the human condition. There are still slave markets in Africa. White Christian males in Europe and North America were the very first humans on the planet to cast slavery as a moral issue, and condemn it as immoral. You're welcome.

The vast majority of Africans sold into slavery were "prisoners of war", i.e., losers captured by winners--a neighboring tribe--and, typically, sold to Arab slave traders, who brought them to the coasts where they were embarked on ships. Today, the descendants of the winners are risking their lives to join the descendants of the losers and share in the privilege of living among us whites. The enslavement of your ancestor was the best thing that ever happened to you.

You sound like an idiot with that reasoning. So your logic is based on the claim that no one has ever sued the country?
You are getting tiresome. It's called sovereign immunity. You don't "sue the government" because the government is we the people, so its like suing yourself. See, this is why you can't run a city.

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree?
Oh. Slavery again. OK, pay attention. For all of human history, on every continent, slavery was an accepted, widespread, and common part of the human condition. There are still slave markets in Africa. White Christian males in Europe and North America were the very first humans on the planet to cast slavery as a moral issue, and condemn it as immoral. You're welcome.

The vast majority of Africans sold into slavery were "prisoners of war", i.e., losers captured by winners--a neighboring tribe--and, typically, sold to Arab slave traders, who brought them to the coasts where they were embarked on ships. Today, the descendants of the winners are risking their lives to join the descendants of the losers and share in the privilege of living among us whites. The enslavement of your ancestor was the best thing that ever happened to you.

I'm not just talking about slavery and your post is simply inaccurate drivel.

So pay attention:

"In the first place, the Portuguese initiated what eventually became the Trans-Atlantic slave trade mainly through slave raids along the coasts of Africa. The first of these raids came in 1444 and was led by Lançarote de Freitas."

"Therefore, the first phase of the slave trade began not with a trade, but with a series of raids. This point is especially important because although the slave trade was on some levels based on a partnership between European buyers and African traders, the slave trade did not begin as such."

"Moreover, the partnership between the traders and buyers was an uneasy one. The European slave traders often betrayed those who supplied them with slaves."

" The introduction of European weapons made these wars more drawn out and destructive affairs. Moreover, the only way Africans could acquire these firearms was through the trade of slaves. A king of Dahomey once requested that Europeans establish a firearms factory in his nation, but this request went ignored. Firearms became necessary for African nations to defend themselves both from African rivals as well as from European intrusion, but the only way to acquire these weapons was through the slave trade. This situation only benefited the competing European powers that were able to play Africans against each other."

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

"Indeed, it was the Portuguese who initiated the European phase of slave raiding in Africa by attacking a sleeping village in 1444 and carting away the survivors to work for free in Europe."

" The fact of African resistance to European Imperialism and Colonialism is not well known, though it is well documented. Read, for instance, Michael Crowder (ed.), West African Resistance, Africana Publishing Corporation, New York, 1971. Europeans entered Africa in the mid 1400 s and early 1500 s during a time of socio-political transition. Europeans chose a favorite side to win between African nations at a war and supplied that side with guns, a superior war instrument. In its victory, the African side with guns rounded up captives of war who were sold to the Europeans in exchange for more guns or other barter. Whites used these captives in their own slave raids. These captives often held pre-existing grudges against groups they were ordered to raid, having formerly been sold into slavery themselves by these same groups as captives in inter-African territorial wars. In investigating our history and capture, a much more completed picture emerges than simply that we sold each other into slavery."

Reunion Black Family.

" Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade."

" The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery."

"In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books."

"Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery."

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

The best thing would have been for whites to have left us alone.

You sound like an idiot with that reasoning. So your logic is based on the claim that no one has ever sued the country?
You are getting tiresome. It's called sovereign immunity. You don't "sue the government" because the government is we the people, so its like suing yourself. See, this is why you can't run a city.

Really?

Cobell v. Salazar (previously Cobell v. Kempthorne and Cobell v. Norton and Cobell v. Babbitt) is a class-action lawsuit brought by Elouise Cobell (Blackfeet) and other Native American representatives in 1996 against two departments of the United States government: the Department of Interior and the Department of the Treasury for mismanagement of Indian trust funds. It was settled in 2009. The plaintiffs claim that the U.S. government has incorrectly accounted for the income from Indian trust assets, which are legally owned by the Department of the Interior, but held in trust for individual Native Americans (the beneficial owners).

The case was settled for $3.4 billion in 2009. $1.4 billion was allocated to be paid to the plaintiffs and $2 billion allocated to repurchase fractionated land interests from those distributed under the Dawes Act and to return it to reservations and communal tribal ownership. In addition, a scholarship fund for Native American and Alaska Native students was created, to be funded from purchase of fractionated lands. It is named the Cobell Educational Scholarship Fund in honor of lead plaintiff Elouise Cobell, who filed suit against the government in 1996 and persisted with the case until settlement. The scholarship fund has a cap of $60 million; $40 million had been contributed to the fund by November 2016.

By November 2016, the Department of Interior had paid $900 million to individual landholders for the fair market value of their fractionated lands, and transferred an estimated 1.7 million acres to tribal reservations for communal use.

Cobell v. Salazar - Wikipedia

Cobell v. Salazar Class Action Website

How the Cobell Case Impacted Indian Land Policies

If you weren't paid for work you performed, take the person who didn't pay you to court. Why inflame racial hatreds by insisting the whole country get involved with your debt-collection? Does your hand need to be held or something??

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?

All the "inflamed racial hatred" is in between your double-digit IQ ears, dumbass.

Blacks owned slaves, too.
I have a question: What did some white person do to you in the past to make you so damn racist? Don't pop off with "slavery" and shit, because you're not old enough to have been a slave. Your racism is cringeworthy. Some whitey must have wronged you really bad in the past, what happened that day?

Last edited:
Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.
Codified in law ehh. That would include the Chinese, Irish, German and other groups of NONE blacks too, remind me how they are whining like little babies demanding free money for nothing.

Didn't happen that way. And whites have been whining and getting money for nothing since 7-4-1776.

reparations.jpg
Will never happen.
Deal with it bitch.

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.
Didn't happen that way. And whites have been whining and getting money for nothing since 7-4-1776.

reparations.jpg
Will never happen.
Deal with it bitch.

You will see reparations in your lifetime.
Deal with it bitch.

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?

All the "inflamed racial hatred" is in between your double-digit IQ ears, dumbass.

I have a question: What did some white person do to you in the past to make you so damn racist? Don't pop off with "slavery" and shit, because you're not old enough to have been a slave. Your racism is cringeworthy. Some whitey must have wronged you really bad in the past, what happened that day?

I will say what I want, when I want.

And since I am not a racist, I don't answer your question.

Why is it you tell me blacks owned slaves? What's that supposed to mean when I know that free blacks purchased their relatives, spouses and children? So what's your point in making that statement?

So tell me the exact date white racism ended bitch. Because your punk ass attempts to gaslight are always going to fail.

reparations.jpg
Will never happen.
Deal with it bitch.

You will see reparations in your lifetime.
Deal with it bitch.
Sorry.
I agree with tiggered59 that it will doom the democrat party along with immigration.

The government allowed slavery and profited from it. The government gets its taxes from the country. You chose to be a citizen then you chose to be part of group that pays the bill.

can you name an African government ---(that means any human society------that disallowed slavery thruout its history?
Why do white people try to change the topic? We are talking about the US not Russia, not China, and not any country in Africa.

You never cease to amaze with your lack of knowledge. This isnt a kingdom. The FTCA allows for suing of the government. Did you graduate from high school?

USDA's settlement with black farmers

Why do white people try to change the topic? We are talking about the US not Russia, not China, and not any country in Africa.

who is "we"?

who is "we"?
The people replying to the subject matter. Did you read the OP?

As opposed to over 5,000 blacks.

a06d7c5168a833ffcc8f11962d3b9c9e.jpg

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks. Your argument is full of holes and without merit. The only reason you even get to make this argument is due to the racism of some who control this forum.

Like the klan didn't lynch whites too, you fucking tard! :auiqs.jpg:

Holy fuck you're a moron of epic proportion. You just want a check, you worthless fucker! :1peleas:

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

Shouldn't you be seeking money from the families of the plantation owners and whoever else? I'm of Irish descent, my people didn't come until after the civil war therefore never owned a slave. They were told "Irish need not apply" more than once and still rose above it all, but today being bigotedly looked at as a white man who "owes" somebody something, I want to know who I owe what to and why.

Why is it you tell me blacks owned slaves? What's that supposed to mean when I know that free blacks purchased their relatives, spouses and children? So what's your point in making that statement?

So tell me the exact date white racism ended bitch. Because your punk ass attempts to gaslight are always going to fail.
Denying history is a special thing with you right MORON, someone posted that 28 percent of the slave holders in Louisiana were black so much for your ignorant screed.

Denying history is a special thing with you right MORON, someone posted that 28 percent of the slave holders in Louisiana were black so much for your ignorant screed.
Why did you believe such an ignorant claim? You do realize that free Blacks purchased their family members as slaves so no one could abduct them and put them back in slavery right?

Why did you believe such an ignorant claim? You do realize that free Blacks purchased their family members as slaves so no one could abduct them and put them back in slavery right?
You retards think the only black slave holders were family members? Just like you claimed only blacks got Lynched right? Or how blacks can not be racists. You are one dumb mother fucker.

Forum List

Back