Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?

All the "inflamed racial hatred" is in between your double-digit IQ ears, dumbass.

Blacks owned slaves, too.
I have a question: What did some white person do to you in the past to make you so damn racist? Don't pop off with "slavery" and shit, because you're not old enough to have been a slave. Your racism is cringeworthy. Some whitey must have wronged you really bad in the past, what happened that day?

I will say what I want, when I want.

And since I am not a racist, I don't answer your question.

Why is it you tell me blacks owned slaves? What's that supposed to mean when I know that free blacks purchased their relatives, spouses and children? So what's your point in making that statement?

So tell me the exact date white racism ended bitch. Because your punk ass attempts to gaslight are always going to fail.
Denying history is a special thing with you right MORON, someone posted that 28 percent of the slave holders in Louisiana were black so much for your ignorant screed.
Why did you believe such an ignorant claim? You do realize that free Blacks purchased their family members as slaves so no one could abduct them and put them back in slavery right?
You retards think the only black slave holders were family members? Just like you claimed only blacks got Lynched right? Or how blacks can not be racists. You are one dumb mother fucker.
Not stupid. Most Black slave owners owned their family members. The very small minority that didnt own slaves for philanthropic reasons were sell outs like the ones that support whites today.

You sound like an idiot with that reasoning. So your logic is based on the claim that no one has ever sued the country?
You are getting tiresome. It's called sovereign immunity. You don't "sue the government" because the government is we the people, so its like suing yourself. See, this is why you can't run a city.
You never cease to amaze with your lack of knowledge. This isnt a kingdom. The FTCA allows for suing of the government. Did you graduate from high school?

USDA's settlement with black farmers

You should read the articles you link to. This article is embarrassing to those black farmers and a good example of the reasons for the decline and fall of the American empire.

What made these cases viable when their forerunners weren't? Chief among the reasons are that Pigford was filed on behalf of black farmers alone for a specific time period and, most importantly, the political climate was ripe for the charges.
In other words, some black farmers decided the reason they weren't rich as shit was because the FDA was rayciss. Some Jewish lawyers said "ka-ching". And the mau-mau was on.

I actually don't know what the difference is between the right to petition the government for redress, and "suing the country".

If you weren't paid for work you performed, take the person who didn't pay you to court. Why inflame racial hatreds by insisting the whole country get involved with your debt-collection? Does your hand need to be held or something??

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?

All the "inflamed racial hatred" is in between your double-digit IQ ears, dumbass.

I have a question: What did some white person do to you in the past to make you so damn racist? Don't pop off with "slavery" and shit, because you're not old enough to have been a slave. Your racism is cringeworthy. Some whitey must have wronged you really bad in the past, what happened that day?

Why is it you tell me blacks owned slaves? What's that supposed to mean when I know that free blacks purchased their relatives, spouses and children? So what's your point in making that statement?

So tell me the exact date white racism ended bitch. Because your punk ass attempts to gaslight are always going to fail.
Denying history is a special thing with you right MORON, someone posted that 28 percent of the slave holders in Louisiana were black so much for your ignorant screed.
Why did you believe such an ignorant claim? You do realize that free Blacks purchased their family members as slaves so no one could abduct them and put them back in slavery right?
If a slave's freedom was legally purchased, he could no more be "abducted into slavery again" than I could be today.

If a slave's freedom was legally purchased, he could no more be "abducted into slavery again" than I could be today.
Obviously like most ignorant white boys you dont realize this was not an aberration. There was a reason Blacks were smart enough to purchase their family members.

12 YEARS A SLAVE is based on an incredible true story of one man's fight for survival and freedom. In the pre-Civil War United States, Solomon Northup (Chiwetel Ejiofor), a free black man from upstate New York, is abducted and sold into slavery.

Like the klan didn't lynch whites too, you fucking tard! :auiqs.jpg:

Holy fuck you're a moron of epic proportion. You just want a check, you worthless fucker! :1peleas:

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Shouldn't you be seeking money from the families of the plantation owners and whoever else? I'm of Irish descent, my people didn't come until after the civil war therefore never owned a slave. They were told "Irish need not apply" more than once and still rose above it all, but today being bigotedly looked at as a white man who "owes" somebody something, I want to know who I owe what to and why.
No one, down deep, is unaware of the naked injustice of "reparations".
  • Blacks who support reparations are the ones who will never ever turn down any form of gibs. They will always take someone else's money regardless of how immoral or unjust. In the same way that a dog doesn't consider whether it has the right to a bone (it sees it, it takes it because it doesn't have the mental capacity to understand questions of right and wrong), the question of whether it is right that they be given the money someone else worked for will simply never enter their heads.
  • Whites who support reparations are even more contemptible. Not only are they indifferent to actual right and wrong, but they apply right and wrong using different standards depending on the skin color of those involved. So they are deeply racist, too. But the really sick thing about them is they are deeply racist AGAINST themselves and their own people. They are willing to support injustice for racist reasons and not even out of loyalty to their own kind but out of a cowardly kind of self-hatred, and then, when you thought they couldn't be any more repugnant, they will loudly proclaim their support because they think this will make them look virtuous.
  • Whites who are against reparations could be against them either 1) out of self-interest regardless of the morality of it or 2) out of self-interest plus a sense of the sheer injustice of it and a patriotic concern over the impact in terms of the long-lasting racial hatred sure to result. They are vastly superior humans to the first two groups.
  • Blacks who are against reparations, for obvious reasons, are higher even than they.
  • You will find Jews in both groups of the whites. If they are in the second of the second group, they are superior members of society. You won't find them in the first group for the same reasons as the other whites, though. Jews who support reparations are either looking forward to "taking candy from a baby" or, for example, the New York Times, understand it as the giant bucket of poison that will send us into some sort of war/genocide.

Last edited:

Obviously like most ignorant white boys you dont realize this was not an aberration. There was a reason Blacks were smart enough to purchase their family members.

12 YEARS A SLAVE is based on an incredible true story of one man's fight for survival and freedom. In the pre-Civil War United States, Solomon Northup (Chiwetel Ejiofor), a free black man from upstate New York, is abducted and sold into slavery.

See that's the problem. Hollywood is intent, with the New York Times, on causing a race war. Seriously, figure it out son.

Holy fuck you're a moron of epic proportion. You just want a check, you worthless fucker! :1peleas:

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Shouldn't you be seeking money from the families of the plantation owners and whoever else? I'm of Irish descent, my people didn't come until after the civil war therefore never owned a slave. They were told "Irish need not apply" more than once and still rose above it all, but today being bigotedly looked at as a white man who "owes" somebody something, I want to know who I owe what to and why.

The Irish still speak of reparations regarding the so called potatoe famine.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes they could. If they lost their "free papers" and had no proof of being free men/women, yes they could and were abducted back into slavery.

IF they are owed, they are owed by the Confederate States of America, and not the United States of America, I.E. FEDERAL troops, who paid IN BLOOD I.E. hacksawed off limbs the FASTEST of which was timed at just over 30 seconds, to FREE the slaves, therefore the United States of America owes the descendants of former slaves NOTHING except maybe an expectation of a "THANK YOU" from them.

Also, as a decendant of Irish immigrants, ALL OF WHICH CAME AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, how am I on the hook for something whites other than my ancestors did?

Could that be racial bigotry from blacks? Something akin to "they're all alike"?

No way, no pay, go get a job and quit bitching about it, the debt was settled 150+ years ago.

3442i9.jpg
Why should anyone take your nonsense seriously? You know nothing about your own Irish immigration history and what you wrote about it is absolutely wrong. You don't even know how to spell the topic of your thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

See that's the problem. Hollywood is intent, with the New York Times, on causing a race war. Seriously, figure it out son.

The problem is not Hollywood, Its your ignorance and your inability to use your brain. You shouldnt be frightened because someone makes a movie based on a factually true historical event.

Learn how to read.

Slavery was legal because the US government allowed it. Those whites told they need not apply practice violent oppression against blacks. You aren't being looked bigotedly as nothing, so stop whining. If whites had not done what was done we would not be here now. And it goes well beyond slavery and in fact continues today. Even the Roberts supreme court has determined that institutional racism is still a problem.

You retards think the only black slave holders were family members? Just like you claimed only blacks got Lynched right? Or how blacks can not be racists. You are one dumb mother fucker.

Nobody said only blacks got lynched. I tell you what, you try living your whole life with another race doing to you what whites have done to blacks and then maybe you'll understand why we say blacks aren't racists. OBTW, historians have said that the large majority of black slave owners purchased family members, spouses and children. So you just aren't going to get to say blacks owned slaves like it was the same thing whites did.

Every group of Americans have been considered second class by the people here before them until they prove themselves in various ways and become American.

"Irish need not apply" comes to mind, as well as calling Italians "WOP's" (With Out Papers), the Japanese went through a shitstorm and yet every single one of those groups rose above the prejudices, so why cant blacks?

Let's see now, 400 years of institutionalized racism... that's why they have a hard time. I love it when you guys try to claim that your immigrant ancestors (and mine, for that matter) had it "worse" some how.

Were they property? Could they sell their children? Come on, get real.

I understand the idea they didn't come here willingly,

No, I don't think you understand the implications at all. You see, you bring up the Italians, who did come here willingly. What you don't realize is that if they wanted to, they could go back, and about half the Italian Immigrants from the 1910-1930 period in fact DID go back.

Even IF all the above is true, it is THEIR fault they wallow in the misery, everyone else managed to find a way out of it and to rise above, why cant they?

Can everyone else change their skin color? You see, funny thing. My Grandfather came here from Germany in the 1930's. He changed the pronunciation of his last name and stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis" . Today I am the last member of my family who speaks any German, and I speak it BADLY. So we gave up a lot to be Americans, but at the end of the day, it was our choice.

Blacks haven't been given that choice, that's the problem.
I am sorry but NOONE has owned another human in the STATES since 1865. I do NOT owe anyone a penny for slavery No person living today in the US that is not a Human trafficker does. No black has been a slave since 1865. No black alive today was is or will be a slave they are owed nothing from the US Government. Further more before the Democrats decided to SAVE them in 1965 and on Blacks were hard working PROUD people. Since then most are shiftless consumed by jealous and have no pride at all. Only a prideless people would demand others pay their way when those others owe them NOTHING.

I am black and I know better what blacks have been than your white ass. Slavery did not end in 1865.

After emancipation, Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. This free labor was called convict leasing. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today. After slavery ended:

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery. For people like Bill O’Rielly, convict leasing would be a great thing, because blacks got “free” meals and a place to live. The major problem with such an assessment is that free means you get something for nothing, not hours of hard labor. Convict leasing was a cruel and inhumane system rife with abuse. Using the laws of the state, blacks were sent to prison and their labor contracted out or leased to individuals or companies. This was free labor no different from slavery. It is an example of how whites have played wth the law in order to maintain a system of white racial preference.

Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur. “For example, among the county convicts working in the Pratt Mines of Birmingham, Alabama in 1890:

•24 men were incarcerated for using “obscene language,”

•Another 24 for “false pretense” — a statute used to punish black men who changed employers before the end of the farming season, and

•Seven for vagrancy, another ill-defined charge that left any unemployed black person vulnerable to arrest.

In Alabama, the convict-leasing system remained on the books until 1928.”
Yep, the Democrats really fucked over blacks with those Jim Crow laws. Why don't you demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers, chump?

Learn how to read.

No one, down deep, is unaware of the naked injustice of "reparations".
  • Blacks who support reparations are the ones who will never ever turn down any form of gibs. They will always take someone else's money regardless of how immoral or unjust. In the same way that a dog doesn't consider whether it has the right to a bone (it sees it, it takes it because it doesn't have the mental capacity to understand questions of right and wrong), the question of whether it is right that they be given the money someone else worked for will simply never enter their heads.
  • Whites who support reparations are even more contemptible. Not only are they indifferent to actual right and wrong, but they apply right and wrong using different standards depending on the skin color of those involved. So they are deeply racist, too. But the really sick thing about them is they are deeply racist AGAINST themselves and their own people. They are willing to support injustice for racist reasons and not even out of loyalty to their own kind but out of a cowardly kind of self-hatred, and then, when you thought they couldn't be any more repugnant, they will loudly proclaim their support because they think this will make them look virtuous.
  • Whites who are against reparations could be against them either 1) out of self-interest regardless of the morality of it or 2) out of self-interest plus a sense of the sheer injustice of it and a patriotic concern over the impact in terms of the long-lasting racial hatred sure to result. They are vastly superior humans to the first two groups.
  • Blacks who are against reparations, for obvious reasons, are higher even than they.
  • You will find Jews in both groups of the whites. If they are in the second of the second group, they are superior members of society. You won't find them in the first group for the same reasons as the other whites, though. Jews who support reparations are either looking forward to "taking candy from a baby" or, for example, the New York Times, understand it as the giant bucket of poison that will send us into some sort of war/genocide.

The only injustice is that we're having to ask for reparations in the first place. You've been race pimped junior.

Every group of Americans have been considered second class by the people here before them until they prove themselves in various ways and become American.

"Irish need not apply" comes to mind, as well as calling Italians "WOP's" (With Out Papers), the Japanese went through a shitstorm and yet every single one of those groups rose above the prejudices, so why cant blacks?

Let's see now, 400 years of institutionalized racism... that's why they have a hard time. I love it when you guys try to claim that your immigrant ancestors (and mine, for that matter) had it "worse" some how.

No, I don't think you understand the implications at all. You see, you bring up the Italians, who did come here willingly. What you don't realize is that if they wanted to, they could go back, and about half the Italian Immigrants from the 1910-1930 period in fact DID go back.

Even IF all the above is true, it is THEIR fault they wallow in the misery, everyone else managed to find a way out of it and to rise above, why cant they?

Can everyone else change their skin color? You see, funny thing. My Grandfather came here from Germany in the 1930's. He changed the pronunciation of his last name and stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis" . Today I am the last member of my family who speaks any German, and I speak it BADLY. So we gave up a lot to be Americans, but at the end of the day, it was our choice.

I am sorry but NOONE has owned another human in the STATES since 1865. I do NOT owe anyone a penny for slavery No person living today in the US that is not a Human trafficker does. No black has been a slave since 1865. No black alive today was is or will be a slave they are owed nothing from the US Government. Further more before the Democrats decided to SAVE them in 1965 and on Blacks were hard working PROUD people. Since then most are shiftless consumed by jealous and have no pride at all. Only a prideless people would demand others pay their way when those others owe them NOTHING.

I am black and I know better what blacks have been than your white ass. Slavery did not end in 1865.

After emancipation, Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. This free labor was called convict leasing. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today. After slavery ended:

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

And sent back into slavery. For people like Bill O’Rielly, convict leasing would be a great thing, because blacks got “free” meals and a place to live. The major problem with such an assessment is that free means you get something for nothing, not hours of hard labor. Convict leasing was a cruel and inhumane system rife with abuse. Using the laws of the state, blacks were sent to prison and their labor contracted out or leased to individuals or companies. This was free labor no different from slavery. It is an example of how whites have played wth the law in order to maintain a system of white racial preference.

Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur. “For example, among the county convicts working in the Pratt Mines of Birmingham, Alabama in 1890:

•Another 24 for “false pretense” — a statute used to punish black men who changed employers before the end of the farming season, and

•Seven for vagrancy, another ill-defined charge that left any unemployed black person vulnerable to arrest.

Yep, the Democrats really fucked over blacks with those Jim Crow laws. Why don't you demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers, chump?

You keep trying this weak ass argument when I know republicans are just as responsible. So you go read some history and learn something.

The problem is not Hollywood, Its your ignorance and your inability to use your brain. You shouldnt be frightened because someone makes a movie based on a factually true historical event.

Speaking of smart, Hollywood is playing you like a jews harp.

You keep trying this weak ass argument when I know republicans are just as responsible. So you go read some history and learn something.
You're full of shit, dumbass. You can choose to learn from people like me who are much smarter than you or choose to remain ignorant.

The fact of the matter is that the Democratic party would have no choice but to pay reparations if blacks gave them an ultimatum because they are dependent on the black vote.

You're a political chump. A fucking pathetic chump who supports the party of slavery and Jim Crow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back