The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Yoiu pulled it from your ass

I demosntrateds no bigoted thinking proving you to be a liar

You have cucked no one and are on the losing side
😄

I'm not the cosplayer.

Black and White Americans are far apart in their views of reparations for slavery

FT_22.11.09_Reparations_1.png

I'm an invading immigrant taking advantage of birthright citizenship to plant my flag on your soil. Cosplay all you like, we both know you're the cuck. 😁
No we do not we both know yuou are both the cosplayer and cuck spouting proven bullshit

You know it is a lost cause fromt he start and no amount of spin and revisionist crap will win the argumenbt for you

Reperations will never happen and you know it

Grow up

No we do not we both know yuou are both the cosplayer and cuck spouting proven bullshit
Need a moment to collect yourself you pussy? You're starting to stammer. 😄
You know it is a lost cause fromt he start and no amount of spin and revisionist crap will win the argumenbt for you

Reperations will never happen and you know it

Grow up
I can read a poll even if you Bingos can't. Support for reparations is trending upwards the younger we go. At some point those 18- 29 year olds are going to be 39 - 50 and at that point we own you. 😁

I can read a poll even if you Bingos can't. Support for reparations is trending upwards the younger we go. At some point those 18- 29 year olds are going to be 39 - 50 and at that point we own you. 😁
It is not trending upwards especially when people grow up and get jobs.

no one will support it

People are not as stupid and dishonest as you they learn that such notions are immoral and unjust

As for calling me a pussy I am what I eat and so are you dickhead

It is not trending upwards especially when people grow up and get jobs.
So you can't read a poll....😄
no one will support it
Well not if you light a candle for baby Jesus and say 3 hail Mary's.
People are not as stupid and dishonest as you they learn that such notions are immoral and unjust

As for calling me a pussy I am what I eat and so are you dickhead
Do you talk to sweet baby Jesus with that dirty mouth you irredeemable sinner? The mouth is for extolling the virtues of the lord, not for your depraved indulgences.

😄

😄

And yet before you're even replaced almost half of 18 - 29 year olds support reparations. What's that number going to be when we're non white majority nation?
And as the years go by how many millions of those will end-up changing their minds when their future financial becomes clear? Or how unfair it is?

I'm not Black American. I'm Black, Indian and and Chinese by way of Jamaica.
Close enough... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not entirely sure if you know how populations get replaced. It doesn't just happen over night. It takes generations of complacent cucks who are too busy doing cosplay to address the changes happening around them. Your replacement is happening right now as we speak. Wake me when you have a real plan to stop it. :funnyface:

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
Considering the blacks have barely changed their percentage of the population since 1950 it's going to take forever.

Black10.7%9.9%9.7%9.8%10.0%10.5%11.1%11.7%12.1%12.3%12.6%
In the last SEVENTY THREE YEARS, blacks have increased from 10.0% to 12.6%. Prior to that their percentage had decreased in every year since 1780 when it was 20.0%. At that rate it will takes blacks until after the twenty-fifty century to become a majority. AND that will only happen if Latino, Asian and White birth rates stay static which isn't going to happen. Blacks will never be anything except a minority in the USA.

Last edited:

And by that time, they will be far more conservative than they are today. That's the natural progression. People start out liberal, then as they accumulate life experience, they become more and more conservative. It's easy to be liberal when you think someone else is going to pay the bills.

And by that time, they will be far more conservative than they are today. That's the natural progression. People start out liberal, then as they accumulate life experience, they become more and more conservative. It's easy to be liberal when you think someone else is going to pay the bills.

giving blacks more money would b a great boost for the booze industry

Mixed births of Asian, Latino and white, NOT black and white.
There are all sorts of mixing going on you frightened little cuck. I'm Black and Asian. I have neices and nephews who are Black, Asian and Hispanic. Also there are plenty of white and black mixes those people however usually identify as Black. Obama, our first Black president was half white. The main thing to keep in mind is that throughout most of these mixes what hardly any mixed children identify with their white side. They might love their white family members but they identify as minorities and the take the side against white cultural hegemony.
Yeah, that's a lot of wishful thinking from cucks with no other hope. You're only hope of staving off conservative extinction is that they start switching and it hasn't happened yet.

I can't wait until any municipality of state passes repartatonis. The minute that happens, th emass exodus of all people with money will commence. Eventually, even black people will leave. Once all the white people leave, you'll just be looting yourselves.

I can't wait until any municipality of state passes repartatonis. The minute that happens, th emass exodus of all people with money will commence. Eventually, even black people will leave. Once all the white people leave, you'll just be looting yourselves.
Sure. How long will it take all the whites to evacuate California?

:lmao:

The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea...​

You mean BESIDE the fact that

It's stupid

Once the 1st groups is paid there will be no end to it, that Pandora's box will be open and the flood of demands for reparations for others will never stop

Its fiscally responsibly impossible

Every American's tax dollars will be 'stolen' and go to fund Ca's insanity?

Forum List

Back