Repeal of the ACA will be impossible - you need 2/3's vote

Why does the right wing think they will be able to repeal the ACA?

Both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. So no matter who wins, you'll need a 2/3 vote in both houses to override their veto.

In fact, I don't see why the thing is even such a big issue, considering both major candidates support it.

Since it's a tax no you don't and now democrats must argue why they want to raise taxes on the middle class and young people.

Nobody wants to raise taxes on the middle class and young people; we want them to be insured. You don't want them to be insured? You want them to get sick and have no coverage? You want to pay for them when they can't pay?

Both Romney and Obama support the individual mandate. So no matter who wins, you'll need a 2/3 vote in both houses to override their veto.

In fact, I don't see why the thing is even such a big issue, considering both major candidates support it.

Since it's a tax no you don't and now democrats must argue why they want to raise taxes on the middle class and young people.

Nobody wants to raise taxes on the middle class and young people; we want them to be insured. You don't want them to be insured? You want them to get sick and have no coverage? You want to pay for them when they can't pay?

Republicans want to raise taxes on the lower half of the middle class. Why else would they complain that the lower 50% don't pay any taxes? Just out of spite? Nah!

This is obama's war tax on the middle class and young.

This is obama's war tax on the middle class and young.

I thought the right didn't like that half of the middle class doesn't pay income tax. Make up your minds.

According to Romney and the GOP it is NOT a tax anymore.

This is driving Limbaugh crazy!

He knows how importan it is to stay on message for propaganda to work and things seem to be unraveling before his very eyes. If only EVERYBODY would stick to the dittohead talking points!!!

These Clueless Republicans Must Stop Willfully Ignoring the Substance of This Unconstitutional Obamacare Disaster - The Rush Limbaugh Show

We warned everybody that Romney's vulnerability is Romneycare. And Romney and Fehrnstrom were out there saying they disagree with the court. This isn't a tax. It's a penalty because Romney doesn't want it said about Romneycare that what he imposed is a tax. So the RNC has to go along with the individual mandate is not a tax, but we're gonna call it that anyway he says. The chairman of the Republican National Committee said the individual mandate is not a tax but the Republicans are gonna call it that anyway. You're wasting your time talking about whether it's a penalty or a tax.

According to Romney and the GOP it is NOT a tax anymore.

This is driving Limbaugh crazy!

He knows how importan it is to stay on message for propaganda to work and things seem to be unraveling before his very eyes. If only EVERYBODY would stick to the dittohead talking points!!!

These Clueless Republicans Must Stop Willfully Ignoring the Substance of This Unconstitutional Obamacare Disaster - The Rush Limbaugh Show

We warned everybody that Romney's vulnerability is Romneycare. And Romney and Fehrnstrom were out there saying they disagree with the court. This isn't a tax. It's a penalty because Romney doesn't want it said about Romneycare that what he imposed is a tax. So the RNC has to go along with the individual mandate is not a tax, but we're gonna call it that anyway he says. The chairman of the Republican National Committee said the individual mandate is not a tax but the Republicans are gonna call it that anyway. You're wasting your time talking about whether it's a penalty or a tax.

I heard his comments about the "tax" stating that what he did in Mass wasn't a tax because the Supreme Court didn't call it a "tax".

The Governor has one talent (at least); if he opens his mouth often enough, his foot will find it's way in.

This is what passes for meaningful thought in your world?
Do you keep someone nearby so they can whack you on the back when you forget to breathe?

I thought the right didn't like that half of the middle class doesn't pay income tax. Make up your minds.

Thats what the left says.

Aren't you the idiots always bitching about the lower 50% of income earners not paying taxes?

Guess what? 1/2 of the middle class is in the lower 50%. Moron.

now you Democrats are calling them, Freeloaders
I can't stop laughing about that

Forum List

Back