Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC) to Pseudo-jounalist obsessing about Trump: "Shut up"

she is an old blow hard who has money....lots of money made by selling out the 5 th district...she is worse than maddie was....she is googled eyed for trump worse than pence if that was possible....she does very little for her district

So you don't know anything other than what you either were told about Foxx or what you recently Google. You're just a windbag attention whore
Maybe be a windbag but everyone on this board is more knowledgeable than you, shit-pumper!

Why should I? You never answer questions. You just deflect and lie. How am I doing responding like you?
My toy wants to play
You said you knew about Foxx
And liar I have answered your question several posts back. Like a good little leftist you just can't stop being a lying bitch

My toy wants to play
You said you knew about Foxx
And liar I have answered your question several posts back. Like a good little leftist you just can't stop being a lying bitch
I hope this little tantrum doesn't cause your wee brain cavity to explode! Have you showered tonight? I would hate for the 💩 from your shit-pumping to get all over your house! Take care yasunovabitch!

I hope this little tantrum doesn't cause your wee brain cavity to explode! Have you showered tonight? I would hate for the 💩 from your shit-pumping to get all over your house! Take care yasunovabitch!
Tantrum? What the fuck you are a very delusional little toy. So you lied when you claimed to know about Foxx.

Tantrum? What the fuck you are a very delusional little toy. So you lied when you claimed to know about Foxx.
Yes you threw a tantrum, shit-pumper!🤣
And you have never asked a single question about Batshit Foxx! Ask me a question. Quit trying to act smart. Everyone on this board knows you are the dumbest poster here. LOSER!🤣🤣🤣

Yes you threw a tantrum, shit-pumper!🤣
And you have never asked a single question about Batshit Foxx! Ask me a question. Quit trying to act smart. Everyone on this board knows you are the dumbest poster here. LOSER!🤣🤣🤣
Poor toy didn't your daddy give you enough attention a few years back when you were a toddler? Again you haven't shown what you know of Foxx just basic regurgitation from the leftists cult media.

Poor toy didn't your daddy give you enough attention a few years back when you were a toddler? Again you haven't shown what you know of Foxx just basic regurgitation from the leftists cult media.
And you have not realized that I'm doing exactly what you do with every post! Damn, talk about toys! I've spun your act like a top! Think hard about it. Try to spark off your 2 brain cells! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back