Rep. Duncan Hunter and wife indicted on fraud and campaign finance charges

"Ammar Campa-Najjar, a Working-Class Progressive, Gets a Boost From Indictment of Duncan Hunter"
He's a half Palestinian whose grampa was a black September terrorist. The other half is open borders Mexican.

Full blood disaster.

Are you responsible for the sins of your ancestors?
There are those who say yes. I am just as much of a slave holder as my slave holding ancestors.

This guy is a democrat. If he doesn't support pally terrorism he can say so. If he supports a wall on the border he can say that too. Until he does, he's an ENEMY.
i'm of lebanese origin and i support a wall. i'm your hero, right?
this Ammar's actual latest tweet. to give you an idea on the state of this crazy race:

"
I’d like to set the record straight on something very serious and important to me. And that’s protecting animals. I honestly like rabbits
1f407.png
and didn’t mean to offend anyone. It’s a specific owner I have a problem with. Hope that clarifies things for concerned voters."

"Ammar Campa-Najjar, a Working-Class Progressive, Gets a Boost From Indictment of Duncan Hunter"
He's a half Palestinian whose grampa was a black September terrorist. The other half is open borders Mexican.

Full blood disaster.

Thank you for the example of full blood racism.
The sting of truth.

Yep, the truth is you are indeed a racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back