Rep. Duncan Hunter and wife indicted on fraud and campaign finance charges

Republicans, keep thinking the blue wave is just a joke. This is exactly how 2006 was set up. Lots of indictments of corrupt Congressmen and federal officials.

My district...he's the second Republican rep we've had who was crooked...Duke Cunningham was the other. Furthermore, Hunter took the spot from his father....what did Daddy Hunter teach him was easy to get away with?
and yet Ted Kennedy kept getting elected. hmmmm double standard much? we're still watching out for you MaryJo

Republicans, keep thinking the blue wave is just a joke. This is exactly how 2006 was set up. Lots of indictments of corrupt Congressmen and federal officials.

My district...he's the second Republican rep we've had who was crooked...Duke Cunningham was the other. Furthermore, Hunter took the spot from his father....what did Daddy Hunter teach him was easy to get away with?
and yet Ted Kennedy kept getting elected. hmmmm double standard much? we're still watching out for you MaryJo
Isn't he dead?

Isn't he dead?
died a free man. shameful as all fking hell, and no one from the left gave two shits about MaryJo. politicians are politicians, always will be. again, the reason for Pres Trump. Just so you know.

Duncan Hunter indictment

What’s perhaps most galling in the indictment is how the Hunters are alleged to have covered up their purchases: often, by claiming they were for charities, such as veterans' organizations. Hunter is a Marine Corps veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Some of the hits:

When Hunter told his wife he needed to “buy my Hawaii shorts,” but he was out of money, she allegedly told him to buy them from a golf pro shop so he could claim they were actually golf balls for wounded warriors.

<snip>

Margaret Hunter allegedly spent $152 on makeup at Nordstrom and told the campaign it was “gift basket items for the Boys and Girls Clubs of San Diego.”

<snip>

This one is really sick:
They allegedly described the payment of their family dental bills as a charitable contribution to “Smiles for Life."

<snip>

Margaret Hunter allegedly bought plane tickets for her mother and her mother’s boyfriend to go to Warsaw. She told the campaign it was for events in New Orleans and Kentucky.

<snip>

Hunter allegedly used campaign funds to go a personal ski trip to Lake Tahoe when his family bank account had a negative balance and his personal bank account had $35. (He withdrew $20 from his personal bank account while there, the indictment alleges.)

Mm. Well, if he denounces trump and kiss’s token negros ball sack they will lay off.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Na. I’m not important enough to be given the opportunity.

Sorry dude, sounds like something you would have enjoyed.

Na. Token Negro ain’t worth it. I mean, all he is is the dark face on the “presidents of the us” poster. Other then being half black token is already forgotten.

Mm. Well, if he denounces trump and kiss’s token negros ball sack they will lay off.

Na. Token Negro ain’t worth it. I mean, all he is is the dark face on the “presidents of the us” poster. Other then being half black token is already forgotten.

Oh, you mean like this...

9CqxZRZh.jpg

Oh, you mean like this...

9CqxZRZh.jpg

Lol! YES!!! Fucking awesome!

I was not a Trump supporter until he actually got in there and started undoing the meat puppet faggot's damage. I think Trump has done a good job and he seems pretty intent on finishing it. If he gets enough decent people in the DOJ and in the courts, we might see that piece of shit traitor hauled into court with hundreds of his treasonous minions and thrown into prison where they belong. I think Trump is the only one who could make it happen at this point because all these other political whores seemed complacent in everything that meat puppet did.

So then obozo could be the first "black" president and the first federal prisoner to have secret service protection.

There were an awful lot of alledgedlies in that article. Are the sources named? May we know if they are allegedly credible?

There were an awful lot of alledgedlies in that article. Are the sources named? May we know if they are allegedly credible?
The media is required to say "allegedly" until the perp is convicted.

I clearly said these allegations were in the indictment. You can read the actual indictment here: Rep. Duncan Hunter indicted: Read

Everything in the OP is there, plus much, much more. About 200 examples of their fraud.

I was not a Trump supporter until he actually got in there and started undoing the meat puppet faggot's damage. I think Trump has done a good job and he seems pretty intent on finishing it. If he gets enough decent people in the DOJ and in the courts, we might see that piece of shit traitor hauled into court with hundreds of his treasonous minions and thrown into prison where they belong. I think Trump is the only one who could make it happen at this point because all these other political whores seemed complacent in everything that meat puppet did.

So then obozo could be the first "black" president and the first federal prisoner to have secret service protection.

Me too. I hate trump. But the DNC made sure I will vote trump this next time instead of “NOT HILLARY”.

Forum List

Back