Remember Woman That Flipped Off The Trump Motorcade And Lost Her Job?

The woman who lost her government job for flipping off Trump's passing motorcade while riding her bike just won a seat on her local board of supervisors. The irony is that her district includes Trump's golf club. Grin
And she will be arrested if she doesn’t treat trump equally.
Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Yes she will be arrested if she creates Ordinances just to punish trump ..
Ok, I take back the "nuts" comment.

You're just plain dumb.
Who did you vote for? Lol
I was running my own campaign. I wanted everyone to write in "none of the above".

And she will be arrested if she doesn’t treat trump equally.
Arrested?

You people are nuts.

You're just plain dumb.
I was running my own campaign. I wanted everyone to write in "none of the above".
I bet

Arrested?

You people are nuts.

You're just plain dumb.
I bet
You would lose, 'cause that's what I was doing.

I still believe we need a binding "none of the above" choice on every election from local city council on up. I'm tired of having to choose the lessor of two evils, the least bad choice. I don't wanna hafta pick between a douchebag and a turd sandwich. I wanna vote for someone instead of against someone else.

Tell me you don't feel the same way.

You're just plain dumb.
I bet

I still believe we need a binding "none of the above" choice on every election from local city council on up. I'm tired of having to choose the lessor of two evils, the least bad choice. I don't wanna hafta pick between a douchebag and a turd sandwich. I wanna vote for someone instead of against someone else.

I have a feeling you big mouth democrats will have to back up your bark very soon..

You're just plain dumb.
I bet

I have a feeling you big mouth democrats will have to back up your bark very soon..
How is that in any way related to my post?

I didn't know Trump had a golf course in Loudoun county Va. Should the golf course be afraid of local government harassment now? Do nothing democrats have been flipping off the President of the United States for three years. Why is this news? Was she elected on the basis of her leadership ability or her hatred for the President of the United States.? We all know the answer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back