Remember Woman That Flipped Off The Trump Motorcade And Lost Her Job?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017

Mike Hettinger@Hettinger_Tech

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

8:16 PM - Nov 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,879 people are talking about this

LOL. Loudoun County (Va.) Supervisor Flips Off Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:
She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

...and it surprises you Democrats reward such despicable, intolerant low-lifes?

Do you think she'll plot some revenge on Trump?

She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...

Yeah, how "disgusting" to express an opinion huh. Lock her up, sieg hiel and shit.

Well, President Trump IS the most powerful man in the country. Maybe he can get her sorry ass fired AGAIN. THAT would be hilarious.

And abuse of power.
I'm guessing you're not as happy as your site name and totally devoid of a sense of humor. I'm also guessing you're probably a loony lib. What do you say to THAT, Sparky?

I'm pretty happy tonight, that chick who flipped off Trump like many Democrats in Virginia won. While you may not think my name on the board is accurate, I do believe you think 'bluzman' is spelled correctly

After the 2020 census Virginia Democrats rewrite the voting districts...

Enjoy

Well, President Trump IS the most powerful man in the country. Maybe he can get her sorry ass fired AGAIN. THAT would be hilarious.

And abuse of power.
I'm guessing you're not as happy as your site name and totally devoid of a sense of humor. I'm also guessing you're probably a loony lib. What do you say to THAT, Sparky?

I'm pretty happy tonight, that chick who flipped off Trump like many Democrats in Virginia won. While you may not think my name on the board is accurate, I do believe you think 'bluzman' is spelled correctly
Hey, dumbass, bluzman is spelled incorrectly on purpose so dummies like you understand what it means phonetically. And what is YOUR I.Q., Einstein? I bet you don't have the balls to post it for everyone to see. Prove me wrong, joyless one. Mine was measured at 147 when I was in middle school many years ago. It may have gone up or down in the intervening years.

And abuse of power.

Hey, dumbass, bluzman is spelled incorrectly on purpose

No shit, moron. :21:

Enjoy
I don't live there and never will now...I just feel sorry for all the REAL Virginians who are at the whims of the anti white racist party now. Enjoy the mass exodus coming just like New York,Illinois,California!

Enjoy
I don't live there and never will now...I just feel sorry for all the REAL Virginians who are at the whims of the anti white racist party now. Enjoy the mass exodus coming just like New York,Illinois,California!

Oh, relax you just have a case of DDS.

Wow. Just think!

In 20 years we'll all remember what we were doing when that woman flipped off the motorcade and got a new job.

Wait for it....

Not really

And abuse of power.

And like a typical loony lib, you DON'T have the balls to post your I.Q. number. I'm NOT surprised. NOT ONE lib has ever given me a number when I've asked them. One on this site was sort of bold when he gave me a range of 118-136, but didn't give me an exact number. So what's that number, joyless one?

And abuse of power.

And like a typical loony lib, you DON'T have the balls to post your I.Q. number. I'm NOT surprised. NOT ONE lib has ever given me a number when I've asked them. One on this site was sort of bold when he gave me a range of 118-136, but didn't give me an exact number. So what's that number, joyless one?

Oh, please post your IQ. You know from that test you took online that is totally legit.:21:

Oh, please post your IQ. You know from that test you took online that is totally legit.:21:
I took the test in middle school, dimwitted one. So, what IS your number? I really don't believe you have the balls to post it. Prove me wrong, Einstein, instead of evading and deflecting.

Forum List

Back