Remember Woman That Flipped Off The Trump Motorcade And Lost Her Job?

This is absolutely no surprise. Trump upset the apple cart in Palm Beach when he took on the locals to point out their racism and anti-Semitism years ago and fought it.

The woman who lost her government job for flipping off Trump's passing motorcade while riding her bike just won a seat on her local board of supervisors. The irony is that her district includes Trump's golf club. Grin
And she will be arrested if she doesn’t treat trump equally.
Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Yes she will be arrested if she creates Ordinances just to punish trump ..

The woman who lost her government job for flipping off Trump's passing motorcade while riding her bike just won a seat on her local board of supervisors. The irony is that her district includes Trump's golf club. Grin
Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Ok, I take back the "nuts" comment.

You're just plain dumb.

Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Ok, I take back the "nuts" comment.

You're just plain dumb.
Who did you vote for? Lol

I absolutely enjoy how you always contribute to a thread in a superior way to all other posters.

The nutter lib flipped off the POTUS and got fired hello. :cuckoo:
I know, isn't that great news, blue? And to think she landed on both feet and won a seat on the board of supervisors. Good for her, well done!

You walked right into my trap exposing the left for who they truly are.
Come one blue, what do you have against someone landing a better job, making more money and bettering themselves? That's what the American dream is all about.

She didn't flip off Trump. She flipped off the office of the president, she flipped off free and fair elections, and she flipped off 60 million plus voters in 30 states who chose Trump to be our president. The left are truly vile and corrupt.
Got Drama?

I wonder if she sent back her tax rebate that Trump was able to give you ABNORMALS.....and this shows why rich Republicans should be buying up all the NEWS MEDIA sites they can....to fight th llies and scumbags of the left
What rebate? For other than the wealthy it was a lesser deduction balanced by a lesser rebate.

Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Is that anything like creating extortions to punish a challenger?

Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Yes if you had evidence lol OPPS LOL

Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Shake your head...your brain is stuck! 6 qualified diplomats have provided evidence.

Arrested?

You people are nuts.
Shake your head...your brain is stuck! 6 qualified diplomats have provided evidence.
Of there interpretation!? Opinion? Lol awww good now read the transcript lol hahaha

Can't read the transcripts. They are still secret except for the edited parts. You know that. I question your comprehension skills since you cling to a lie debunked weeks ago.

Mike Hettinger@Hettinger_Tech

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

8:16 PM - Nov 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,879 people are talking about this

LOL. Loudoun County (Va.) Supervisor Flips Off Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:
She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...

Trump still has a job, so.......

Looks like the lady that flipped off Trump's motorcade and lost her job as a result is about to get a new one, as the Loudoun County Supervisor representing....wait for it....the district that's home to Trump's golf course. #VAelections

She won't last. Someone that disrespectful and disgusting will get fired pretty quickly or sued...
giphy.gif

Oh, please post your IQ. You know from that test you took online that is totally legit.:21:
I took the test in middle school, dimwitted one. So, what IS your number? I really don't believe you have the balls to post it. Prove me wrong, Einstein, instead of evading and deflecting.

Oh, you took an IQ test in middle school and you think that's legit? Never mind the the controversy around giving kids IQ tests and what they actually mean. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you've read up on the subject. But why would anyone believe an anonymous guy on the internet boasting about their IQ? Why don't you try to convince me instead or demonstrate your IQ?
AND you STILL haven't given me YOUR number. Just go away, dummy, I'm done with your sorry ass.

I've never taken a real IQ test and I'm not the one eluding to having a high IQ, that would be you. So anytime you want to stop being a hypocrite and post yours is fine, or not I really don't care. But, if you're going to be a genius at least know the difference between an IQ test and and aptitude test and which one gives you an IQ score.
OK, last time, Sparky. It WAS an I.Q. test. I believe we were told it was an aptitude test so we wouldn't get overly nervous knowing it was an I.Q. test. My mother told me it WAS an I.Q. test, and said I scored 147, with a high proficiency in English, vocabulary and math. So, there's THAT and I'm now officially DONE with your loony lib sorry ass. Please enjoy your joyless life.

You have to be a Dem plant, just posting things like this on purpose trying to make Conservatives look retarded and infantile.

Right?

Arrested for what? Making his club pay taxes.

So what you are saying is.... this women couldn't find any job that allowed her to be productive in society, and instead is a leech on society, living off the hard work of others.

What are you laughing at? How pathetic she is? That left-wingers are rarely ever a benefit to society, and this chick is another example?

0.o

It's amazing how often left-wingers laugh and cackle, at something that points out their own pathetic existence.

So what you are saying is.... this women couldn't find any job that allowed her to be productive in society, and instead is a leech on society, living off the hard work of others.

What are you laughing at? How pathetic she is? That left-wingers are rarely ever a benefit to society, and this chick is another example?

0.o

It's amazing how often left-wingers laugh and cackle, at something that points out their own pathetic existence.

Wow, how much does your butt hurt?

Forum List

Back